Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

susan where have you been i have not seen you in this forum since while .and yes someone was saying that why bapujee have given Anupama one third is the house she can easily sell her part of the share to another family member of the house and have on where she wants and bapuji is not a rich person what ever he had he shared it equally.

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooki07

susan where have you been i have not seen you in this forum since while .and yes someone was saying that why bapujee have given Anupama one third is the house she can easily sell her part of the share to another family member of the house and have on where she wants and bapuji is not a rich person what ever he had he shared it equally.

Why should she sell her part to any family member and whom will she share, kavya no, kids are not earning enough to buy it, vanraj also not at all, bcoz indirectly itbis going to kavya, which I don't want. Just keep the share but don't stay there.

But I am prepared now that they are gonna stay in same house 😵 I just want that they show some solid justification and reason for Anupamaa staying back.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes NEO you are right it is a very difficult situation to live in the same house with her sautan which always wants to show off to anupama , they have to make the proper legal papers ,meanwhile Anupama can stay with her mom but wold have her share in the house which is her right because she have given that family members 25yrs but keep her share in the house its her security unless she become mahaan again that poor Kavia have given her whole house to her ex now  she have nothing  ham only scared by her mahanta nothing else .

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kooki07

hey i was there but soo lazy to come here and make thread 

in addition selling her part would be bad idea why because anupama kids still not earning properly  and ghar ke hona sar pe is soo important job ho na ho u dont know about future but ghar hona is very imp yes still iam confuse what make anupama to stay that house

Rohil.ban12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushups

Mom's love is very complicated one we can't say u love this person less or this person more it all depends on the mother.some mother donot raise hands on their kids n some will kick them hit them n later cry in guilt.there is lot more to mother's love  they can be wierd ,cute ,loving, not available or even abusive .I will get tired if I have to explain mother psychology 

U also need to see Anupama belonged to a joined family as bahu were moral policing a kid is not that easy ...the dangerous thing were kids get spoilt is when someone scolds the kid but immediately without letting the kid self reflect someone pampers the kid.n that is the case with anu's kids...have u seen how they r pampered for example pakhis birthday.who gives a kid such an expensive gift in middle class family ,vanraj did it to win without thinking how will it affect the child .

U said that only samar is her kid not the other two then u have misunderstood one thing.....samar loves his mother doesn't mean he will only get his mother's love... irrespective of how she is been treated by other two kids she did give birth to them n love them to death. N regarding all othe people she loves agar itna calculate karti ki isne pyaar ki toh hi badle mein mein pyaar dungi then by that logic she would have left vanraj way back because he never showered her with love....it was always her love 

Regarding her inviting her sautan everytime...she never invited her sautan but she invited kavya in her house as friend who later back stabbed her .post the deceits reveal she has not invited her to any function Yes she did bring her to care for her with the eyes of a woman who she thought was molested, n paray logo se kya shikayat karna jab uske apne pati ne dhoka diya in return of all the love n affection she showered at him

rahi baat Kinjal ki she never had her mom with her she was always alone, with gods grace she turned out fine. She valued anu's love n affection because jisne  mom ka pyaar mehsoos na kiya ho woh hi uss pyaar ki kimat samajh sakta hai...rakhi loves her daughter no doubt in that but Kinjal never felt or recieved that love n affection from her

N babuji he is selfish too...he wants to see n be with his daughter so he stopped her.

Though I  understand the charachter of everyone I do have problems with them 

I have a lot of problem with vanraj as he is typical example of male chauvinist pig 

Baa she keeps vanraj on her head 

N Anupama she has love for everyone but herself n I hate that 

Ps:I might not be able to next post this big msg next time as I m down with covid n i m  very tired to type so much.so plz don't mind 

First of all I hope you are fine and recovering well…

So coming to Anupama 😝 I am not pointing any issues in mothers love… I am just saying ki jo vanraj aur Anupama bahut gyan dete rehte hai moral values and family main unhe ke bache sabse spoilt lagte hai mujhe… life ke ambitions clear nahi hai… karte kuch hai nahi… pyaar karke shaadi karne the sabko… bas yahi karte dikhaya hai abhi tak and bas aish chaiye unko… some exceptions for Samar but not all…

And if you are saying ki aise voh sabka pyaar ka hisab lagati that means agar koi bura behave bhi karta hai aap uske seva main lage rehte ho jaise Anupama ko 25 saal karte dikhaya and apne self respect Kho dete ho chahe kitna bhi bura behave kare… and jo aacha uske saath bhi aap normal behave karte ho… practically Maine sadhu sant ke alawa aise insaan nahi dekhe real life main jo bura behave karne valo ke saath itne sahi rehte hai… if you are of that kind and thinking then it is really awsmmm… ( no offence genuinely good and modern view points) 

Regarding Sautan bahut jageh Anupama ko aacha behave karte dikhaya hai Kavya ke saath hamdardi main aur knowing aapke Sautan hai and still behaving like this is some next level….

How can you say kinjal was always alone… haan rakhi/kinjal ne kaha tha they could not have that much alone time with each other but iska matlab yeh nahi voh akele the humesha… working moms subeh shyam hote hai apne bacho ke saath… and 21 years 365 days 24 hrs ago toh aisa nahi tha kinjal mahi the… Aur this is not because of gods grace that kinjal turned out good.. Pramod rakhi jaise marzi apne bete ko ache values Di

Aise toh Anupama was always there for 24hrs but toshu and Pakhi are spoilt brats… and it’s not like kinjal never felt moms love she still loves and respects Rakhi… it’s just that she is more attracted to Anupama and if you remember jab kinjal bhaag ke shaadi karke aaye the and behosh hue the tab bhi kinjal was telling everything on phone to rakhi about their house and all and the call log shown was for 15-30 min… it’s just that makers Anupama ko mahan dikhane ke liye baki moms ko neeche kar dete hai but I think rakhi is much better and practical  in many ways…

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rohil.ban12

First of all I hope you are fine and recovering well…

So coming to Anupama 😝 I am not pointing any issues in mothers love… I am just saying ki jo vanraj aur Anupama bahut gyan dete rehte hai moral values and family main unhe ke bache sabse spoilt lagte hai mujhe… life ke ambitions clear nahi hai… karte kuch hai nahi… pyaar karke shaadi karne the sabko… bas yahi karte dikhaya hai abhi tak and bas aish chaiye unko… some exceptions for Samar but not all…

And if you are saying ki aise voh sabka pyaar ka hisab lagati that means agar koi bura behave bhi karta hai aap uske seva main lage rehte ho jaise Anupama ko 25 saal karte dikhaya and apne self respect Kho dete ho chahe kitna bhi bura behave kare… and jo aacha uske saath bhi aap normal behave karte ho… practically Maine sadhu sant ke alawa aise insaan nahi dekhe real life main jo bura behave karne valo ke saath itne sahi rehte hai… if you are of that kind and thinking then it is really awsmmm… ( no offence genuinely good and modern view points) 

Regarding Sautan bahut jageh Anupama ko aacha behave karte dikhaya hai Kavya ke saath hamdardi main aur knowing aapke Sautan hai and still behaving like this is some next level….

How can you say kinjal was always alone… haan rakhi/kinjal ne kaha tha they could not have that much alone time with each other but iska matlab yeh nahi voh akele the humesha… working moms subeh shyam hote hai apne bacho ke saath… and 21 years 365 days 24 hrs ago toh aisa nahi tha kinjal mahi the… Aur this is not because of gods grace that kinjal turned out good.. Pramod rakhi jaise marzi apne bete ko ache values Di

Aise toh Anupama was always there for 24hrs but toshu and Pakhi are spoilt brats… and it’s not like kinjal never felt moms love she still loves and respects Rakhi… it’s just that she is more attracted to Anupama and if you remember jab kinjal bhaag ke shaadi karke aaye the and behosh hue the tab bhi kinjal was telling everything on phone to rakhi about their house and all and the call log shown was for 15-30 min… it’s just that makers Anupama ko mahan dikhane ke liye baki moms ko neeche kar dete hai but I think rakhi is much better and practical  in many ways…

Makers sachi mein pagal hai bhashan kuch aur diya jata hai but behaviour kuch aur hota hai...Kinjal ko chodkar all r like that 

Yaha kisika anu ke liye pure love nahi hai sivay Kinjal ke in comparison to other...samar ko sirf mummy mummy karna hai but bimar ka khayal nahi rakhna hai 

Anu ka andha pyaar mujhe bilkul pasand nahi jo insaan apne aapse pyaar nahi karta woh hi inta crap leta hai n she took this for 25 years

Meri puri band baj gayi hai iss covid ki wajah 🥱

Edited by sushups - 2 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Makers sachi mein pagal hai bhashan kuch aur diya jata hai but behaviour kuch aur hota hai...Kinjal ko chodkar all r like that 

Yaha kisika anu ke liye pure love nahi hai sivay Kinjal ke in comparison to other...samar ko sirf mummy mummy karna hai but bimar ka khayal nahi rakhna hai 

Anu ka andha pyaar mujhe bilkul pasand nahi jo insaan apne aapse pyaar nahi karta woh hi inta crap leta hai n she took this for 25 years

Get well soon 🙏

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Take care, wishing you speedy recovery ❤️