My Question To Makers - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by neo7

They could have shown her stay with nandini or stay in saamne wala ghar, where kavya once stayed, still drama milta tha, jaise resort main mil raha tha aamne saamne the tabhi. Also this show jas been most near to reality than any other shows currently on ITV thats why this thing of wife and ex-wife staying together I didn't expect and didn't wanted also 

though I didn't want this n had a little hope that makers will take a different route...but deep down I was prepared for this as I have watched sreemoyee n the same thing happens there were wife n ex wife both live in same house

Edited by sushups - 2 years ago
Originally posted by sushups

though I didn't want this n had a little hope that makers will take a different route...but deep down I was prepared for this as I have watched sreemoyee n the same thing happens there were wife n ex wife both live in same house

I don’t understand don’t their writers or creatives have their own brains…. Can’t they show some practical scenario…. Is it necessary to copy such thing… same is with GHKKPM… there the writers are copying even a minute second from other version and are not changing anything…. Height of plagiarism…. And lack of creativity…. Fir toh inko writers and creativity valo ko paise dene band kar dene chaiye if they can’t use their own brains….

Crappy stuff….

With Rakhis and Samar’s character they are still logical and even in starting Kavya was shown with all the emotions, empathy and even knew that she was doing wrong with Anupama but then they destroyed the character… Agar starting vale kavya hote toh shayad kisi bhi family member ko Kavya ko accept karne main issue na hota but just to show Anupama Mahan and good they destroyed her character as well.

Sometimes it is understandable why she gets insecure jab ghar vale itna irritate karenge aur Vanraj idhar udhar jata rahega and Anupama bhi interfere karte rahenge she will get insecure…

Jo insecurity Anupama ko apne time pe ane chaiye the voh usko aaye nahi aur ab agar kavya ko aa rahe hai then all of them are getting irritated… such hipocracy…

Moreover ek taraf Bapuji acceptance and all ka lecture dete hai Vanraj ko doosre taraf vanraj ko maaf karke shaadi ke baad kavya ko accept karne ki koshish kyu nahi karte

Why to downgrade her everytime… I am not a fan of Kavya but this Mahanta of Anupama, staying under same roof after so much crying is now making me hate her character… 

Originally posted by Rohil.ban12

I don’t understand don’t their writers or creatives have their own brains…. Can’t they show some practical scenario…. Is it necessary to copy such thing… same is with GHKKPM… there the writers are copying even a minute second from other version and are not changing anything…. Height of plagiarism…. And lack of creativity…. Fir toh inko writers and creativity valo ko paise dene band kar dene chaiye if they can’t use their own brains….

Crappy stuff….

With Rakhis and Samar’s character they are still logical and even in starting Kavya was shown with all the emotions, empathy and even knew that she was doing wrong with Anupama but then they destroyed the character… Agar starting vale kavya hote toh shayad kisi bhi family member ko Kavya ko accept karne main issue na hota but just to show Anupama Mahan and good they destroyed her character as well.

Sometimes it is understandable why she gets insecure jab ghar vale itna irritate karenge aur Vanraj idhar udhar jata rahega and Anupama bhi interfere karte rahenge she will get insecure…

Jo insecurity Anupama ko apne time pe ane chaiye the voh usko aaye nahi aur ab agar kavya ko aa rahe hai then all of them are getting irritated… such hipocracy…

Moreover ek taraf Bapuji acceptance and all ka lecture dete hai Vanraj ko doosre taraf vanraj ko maaf karke shaadi ke baad kavya ko accept karne ki koshish kyu nahi karte

Why to downgrade her everytime… I am not a fan of Kavya but this Mahanta of Anupama, staying under same roof after so much crying is now making me hate her character… 

Anupama is not mahaan character...n it's not easy to separate from ur family....yes the family treated her like trash n I always say anu lacks self love but she has her kids her own flesh n blood in that home,she is a mother n a mother's love can only b known who is a mother ....she loves them too much n she gets weak with Bapuji's sudden decisions...sudden I say because just see how he played his cards pehle bhi bata sakte the what he has done so that Anupama can process n take a decision but he did it at right when she reached home  so that she is still in daze while she is taken inside home,he knew anu ko resort mein batate toh she would have found a way to refuse. 

Yes I do sympathize with kavya sometimes.. her action is because she is been triggered by people around her but what did she expect from a coward like person as her boyfriend n now husband.she got in relationship with a person who treats his wife shit....

first a person who respects woman will do two things when in extra marital relationship one come out clean with his wife that he doesn't love  her anymore n loves someone else or is so guilty because he is having an affair that he treats his wife more better just to cancel his guilt to some extent....vanraj did neither instead tortured her knowing she won't go anywhere,insulted her ,throw her out of the house, manipulate her etc etc...yeh dekh kar hi samjh jaati one day that wife position will be hers n how will it be for her when she doesn't do the half of what Anupama does for vanraj(I m not saying she should do this but her man is expecting that n he is getting that from anu so why will he not compare when u won't be able to fill anu's shoes)

koi aur ladki hoti she would have left vanraj seeing how he is but kavya has made vanraj her obsession.she knows that vanraj loves his family more than anything but she wants to separate them...how the hell that will happen with vanraj being there.she can manipulate vanraj against Anupama because he didn't love her but his family no ...n kavya is in her own lala land not seeing her ground reality ie.the way she reacted so happily after seeing the papers.

So the sad state she is in is her own doing ...I really feel bad for her at times as she has deteriorated from being a strong independent woman to pathetic woman because of a "Man"

Anupama is not mahaan character...n it's not easy to separate from ur family....yes the family treated her like trash n I always say anu lacks self love but she has her kids her own flesh n blood in that home,she is a mother n a mother's love can only b known who is a mother ....she loves them too much n she gets weak with Bapuji's sudden decisions...sudden I say because just see how he played his cards pehle bhi bata sakte the what he has done so that Anupama can process n take a decision but he did it at right when she reached home  so that she is still in daze while she is taken inside home,he knew anu ko resort mein batate toh she would have found a way to refuse. 

Yes I do sympathize with kavya sometimes.. her action is because she is been triggered by people around her but what did she expect from a coward like person as her boyfriend n now husband.she got in relationship with a person who treats his wife shit....

first a person who respects woman will do two things when in extra marital relationship one come out clean with his wife that he doesn't love  her anymore n loves someone else or is so guilty because he is having an affair that he treats his wife more better just to cancel his guilt to some extent....vanraj did neither instead tortured her knowing she won't go anywhere,insulted her ,throw her out of the house, manipulate her etc etc...yeh dekh kar hi samjh jaati one day that wife position will be hers n how will it be for her when she doesn't do the half of what Anupama does for vanraj(I m not saying she should do this but her man is expecting that n he is getting that from anu so why will he not compare when u won't be able to fill anu's shoes)

koi aur ladki hoti she would have left vanraj seeing how he is but kavya has made vanraj her obsession.she knows that vanraj loves his family more than anything but she wants to separate them...how the hell that will happen with vanraj being there.she can manipulate vanraj against Anupama because he didn't love her but his family no ...n kavya is in her own lala land not seeing her ground reality ie.the way she reacted so happily after seeing the papers.

So the sad state she is in is her own doing ...I really feel bad for her at times as she has deteriorated from being a strong independent woman to pathetic woman because of a "Man"

I agree with your points on Kavya… itne understanding dikhaye the starting main agar vaisa character sketch rakhte toh Anupama aur Kavya dono ko Vanraj ko chod dena chaiye tha sensibly and Kavya ko Aniruddh ke pass chale jana chaiye tha jo itna hone ke baad usko accept karne ko ready tha…:

But regarding Anupama as per most of the person she is shown as a Mahan character otherwise koi apne sautan ko itne events main na ane deta hai na invite karta hai na help karta hai na promise… bolne waqt toh bolte hai I don’t care but karne waqt promise tak kiya hai, bimar sautan ka dhyan tak rakha hai writers ne mahan dikhane ke chakkar main…. 

You are saying that she has her own kids… Uss case main it’s just Samar… Pakhi and toshu are never really with her… Abhi bhi jahan father ya mother ki happiness ki baat aate hai they run for their and their fathers happiness not for Anupamas aur Samar toh vaise bhi Anupama ke saath ja raha tha…. 

Rest of the family main toh Baa Dolly and all hai who all are selfish…. Unke man main koi affection nahi hai and it doesn’t make sense to stop for them…. Bapuji and kinjal can very well take care of themselves… no need of Anupama for them….

And agar bapuji truely Anupama ki khushi chahte toh usko jane dete because family main voh sahi nahi rahega har roz V aur uske Kavya, Baa, Pakhi and toshu new tensions create karenge apne ladaiyon main which Bapuji very well knows… 

And Anupama ka mother love kuch zyada hi hai jisne Pakhi aur Toshu jaise spoilt Brats bana rakhe hai… Rakhi ko writers negative portray karne ka koshish karte hai in front of Anupama but see Kinjal who is really sorted and knows all the values jabki Vanraj aur Anupama ke bache uske samne kuch nahi hai….

Mother love hona chaiye but itna nahi ki bache galti kare aur aap unko karne de kai baar Thapad ki aur dant ki bhi zaroorat hote hai and door jane ki so that they realise your value….

Things will change gradually but nothing big will change...bapuji ne ghar ka ek hissa anu ke naam kar anu ko isso ghar mein bandh liya...now whatever change will come her life won't b that easy especially in relation to love...if a new love comes to her life just imagine how much the poor soul will suffer at the hands of baa,vanraj n kavya as well

First time makers make me speechless i dont know what to comment on current scenario of the show 

Change should be lil big soo fans can see it or feel it🥲

Originally posted by moonwearer

Why is it we think that Anupama needs a love interest to complete her? I am a professional and have seen several successful women make it on their own. 

Introducing a new character will only add more drama and distraction from the inward journey focus is what I feel 

I want to answer this question too

With question

Why not ? If you get one nice guy who love you and respect you and ready to accept you with three kids

Then why not 

Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

Don't worry. All tracks till now were fillers, even the tumour track. This track came much later in the Bengali version after many topics were covered.

The makers could not have started anything important in the bio-bubble set as it could have caused inconsistencies when resumed from the usual set. They extended things as much as logically possible.

The proper track of Anupamaa as a teacher and dancer will resume surely, but I would also really want the track of her opening her own business and becoming rich to start as well, which happened in the Bengali version.

It was a handicrafts business there, where she employs underprivileged women.

In bengali version as you said anupama become rich i would love to see this here 

But our story since from start

Going around circle only i mean

Gum pheer ke wapas wahi pe anu..vee..kavya

They need to bring some changes now

We are about to complete 300 episodes

unless one undergoes a rattling experience one doesnt change drastically. A man who could bring his girl friend home and blatantly lie that he was being blackmailed and blame his wife squarely for all ills in his life can never change that easily. Bapujis conversation with Vanraj how they had forgiven a greater sin should have evoked remorse in anyone. wonder if it did in Vanraj. I thought the sauten drama is the highpoint of some PH on starplus. We have to see how sensitively the matter is explored here.

Originally posted by moonwearer

unless one undergoes a rattling experience one doesnt change drastically. A man who could bring his girl friend home and blatantly lie that he was being blackmailed and blame his wife squarely for all ills in his life can never change that easily. Bapujis conversation with Vanraj how they had forgiven a greater sin should have evoked remorse in anyone. wonder if it did in Vanraj. I thought the sauten drama is the highpoint of some PH on starplus. We have to see how sensitively the matter is explored here.

i have no expectation any changes from vanraj side as this character change like weather some time summer some time winter  so no hopes from vanraj character but i want changes in anupama journey we already getting savage anupama iam very happy with that now career wise i want to see some growth

Originally posted by Rohil.ban12

I agree with your points on Kavya… itne understanding dikhaye the starting main agar vaisa character sketch rakhte toh Anupama aur Kavya dono ko Vanraj ko chod dena chaiye tha sensibly and Kavya ko Aniruddh ke pass chale jana chaiye tha jo itna hone ke baad usko accept karne ko ready tha…:

But regarding Anupama as per most of the person she is shown as a Mahan character otherwise koi apne sautan ko itne events main na ane deta hai na invite karta hai na help karta hai na promise… bolne waqt toh bolte hai I don’t care but karne waqt promise tak kiya hai, bimar sautan ka dhyan tak rakha hai writers ne mahan dikhane ke chakkar main…. 

You are saying that she has her own kids… Uss case main it’s just Samar… Pakhi and toshu are never really with her… Abhi bhi jahan father ya mother ki happiness ki baat aate hai they run for their and their fathers happiness not for Anupamas aur Samar toh vaise bhi Anupama ke saath ja raha tha…. 

Rest of the family main toh Baa Dolly and all hai who all are selfish…. Unke man main koi affection nahi hai and it doesn’t make sense to stop for them…. Bapuji and kinjal can very well take care of themselves… no need of Anupama for them….

And agar bapuji truely Anupama ki khushi chahte toh usko jane dete because family main voh sahi nahi rahega har roz V aur uske Kavya, Baa, Pakhi and toshu new tensions create karenge apne ladaiyon main which Bapuji very well knows… 

And Anupama ka mother love kuch zyada hi hai jisne Pakhi aur Toshu jaise spoilt Brats bana rakhe hai… Rakhi ko writers negative portray karne ka koshish karte hai in front of Anupama but see Kinjal who is really sorted and knows all the values jabki Vanraj aur Anupama ke bache uske samne kuch nahi hai….

Mother love hona chaiye but itna nahi ki bache galti kare aur aap unko karne de kai baar Thapad ki aur dant ki bhi zaroorat hote hai and door jane ki so that they realise your value….

Mom's love is very complicated one we can't say u love this person less or this person more it all depends on the mother.some mother donot raise hands on their kids n some will kick them hit them n later cry in guilt.there is lot more to mother's love  they can be wierd ,cute ,loving, not available or even abusive .I will get tired if I have to explain mother psychology 

U also need to see Anupama belonged to a joined family as bahu were moral policing a kid is not that easy ...the dangerous thing were kids get spoilt is when someone scolds the kid but immediately without letting the kid self reflect someone pampers the kid.n that is the case with anu's kids...have u seen how they r pampered for example pakhis birthday.who gives a kid such an expensive gift in middle class family ,vanraj did it to win without thinking how will it affect the child .

U said that only samar is her kid not the other two then u have misunderstood one thing.....samar loves his mother doesn't mean he will only get his mother's love... irrespective of how she is been treated by other two kids she did give birth to them n love them to death. N regarding all othe people she loves agar itna calculate karti ki isne pyaar ki toh hi badle mein mein pyaar dungi then by that logic she would have left vanraj way back because he never showered her with love....it was always her love 

Regarding her inviting her sautan everytime...she never invited her sautan but she invited kavya in her house as friend who later back stabbed her .post the deceits reveal she has not invited her to any function Yes she did bring her to care for her with the eyes of a woman who she thought was molested, n paray logo se kya shikayat karna jab uske apne pati ne dhoka diya in return of all the love n affection she showered at him

rahi baat Kinjal ki she never had her mom with her she was always alone, with gods grace she turned out fine. She valued anu's love n affection because jisne  mom ka pyaar mehsoos na kiya ho woh hi uss pyaar ki kimat samajh sakta hai...rakhi loves her daughter no doubt in that but Kinjal never felt or recieved that love n affection from her

N babuji he is selfish too...he wants to see n be with his daughter so he stopped her.

Though I  understand the charachter of everyone I do have problems with them 

I have a lot of problem with vanraj as he is typical example of male chauvinist pig 

Baa she keeps vanraj on her head 

N Anupama she has love for everyone but herself n I hate that 

Ps:I might not be able to next post this big msg next time as I m down with covid n i m  very tired to type so much.so plz don't mind