Tomorrow precap..🥴 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Champa2012

Job dilaneki dukan owned by Rhea, 

what do they say for gundas who kick out tenants for money? not sure of the word. That dukan is owned by Daadi. 🤣

Love ka gyan do ki dukan is owned by Karthik. and we all love him for that.

Its called "separation of powers", enshrined in the constitution of India 👍🏼

Edited by Monstuholic - 2 years ago
Originally posted by kinu17

good said  .I wont say she is a modern girl..modern doesn't suit on her..rich spoiled child she is ..who can sleep ezly with boys and become preggy but she doesn't know abt any precautions..give me a break..she might even doesn't know who is the dad of her child..those spoiled girls can do like this ..look at her mom mentality?sick behavior..my question mom and daughter dont know abt abortion?..🤔

You are right , modern does not suit her , I should have put the word in a quote "modern" 

Bold pink - exactly what I thought 😆

Our sanskari Ahaan has never touched her or felt her body , no wonder our nympho Rhea slept around the town . 😉

And as I mentioned before how can you dump another man's child on your fiance in these days of DNA tests!!!!  ITV is still K-serial zamana - (2000-2005)

If I were Ishqi , I would ash Ahaan to put a condition to marriage with Rhea 

-immediate DNA test of the baby and Ahaan and do it in USA as theywill  bribe Indian lab .

A billion dollar (or whatever amount leaves the Mehtas bankrupt) -  sue and divorce 😎

Originally posted by sunaina02

You are right , modern does not suit her , I should have put the word in a quote "modern" 

Bold pink - exactly what I thought 😆

Our sanskari Ahaan has never touched her or felt her body , no wonder our nympho Rhea slept around the town . 😉

And as I mentioned before how can you dump another man's child on your fiance in these days of DNA tests!!!!  ITV is still K-serial zamana - (2000-2005)

If I were Ishqi , I would ash Ahaan to put a condition to marriage with Rhea 

-immediate DNA test of the baby and Ahaan and do it in USA as theywill  bribe Indian lab .

A billion dollar (or whatever amount leaves the Mehtas bankrupt) -  sue and divorce 😎

green bold..hilarious🤣 but 100% true...animated-applause-smiley-image-0007 

Agree with you wholly because Ishqi has not seen Ahaan breaking so miserably and yes her trust in him is also shaken however I agree with you that how could Ishqi accept the job? Where is her self respect? Has it gone with Mayank and if she wanted a better job she could have simply asked Ahaan and it was very logical or even to Sonu who was already offering her things 

Originally posted by asthana.shaily

Agree with you wholly because Ishqi has not seen Ahaan breaking so miserably and yes her trust in him is also shaken however I agree with you that how could Ishqi accept the job? Where is her self respect? Has it gone with Mayank and if she wanted a better job she could have simply asked Ahaan and it was very logical or even to Sonu who was already offering her things 

i dont want that ishki should ask for job to those bro and sis..they have done enough for her..she could have quietly leave the resort  and look for a job..instead take the job from rhea..

Originally posted by kinu17

i dont want that ishki should ask for job to those bro and sis..they have done enough for her..she could have quietly leave the resort  and look for a job..instead take the job from rhea..

Although she was practical about it, she just couldn’t take her Massi on road. She should have seemed time to get a new job 

We are thinking all this because as viewers we hv seen the other side of Rhea now. But flashback 6 months - Rhea was so sweet & good & supportive to Ishqi. Even when the mayank kaand was hapoening Rhea was quiet in a puzzled way (she was shown wondering aloud how can it be that Ishqi is doung all this). And even aftr that she never added any bitter words to the hateful things Aahan kept saying to Ishqi. Even aftr the ring frisking, Rhea was one of the few to say sorry to Ishqi. So it is only natural for Ishqi to have a very good impression abt Rhea and take her help.

Again, we as viewers have seen Aahan’s tadap & drunken confession aftr (maasa expose) and repentance in front of an unconscious Ishqi, but all she has heard is hateful stuff from Aahan, so many times that one hug & sorry is not enuf to counter the impression that he hates her & wants her away.

Even if she now has an inkling he likes her coz he keeps trying to protect her, she knows he is now engaged & she thinks Rhea is a nice girl so she will never do anything to break them or hurt Rhea.

Most logical thing for Ishqi to do under the corcumstances is take the job & go far away from their lives. 

Edited by Bana - 2 years ago