Tomorrow precap..🥴 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by kinu17

and u have done a good job..its itv all unrealistic things r available here 😂

true that 😆

Originally posted by Monstuholic

ya... it was pretty lame. But I was just trying to make some sense of it in my head too

Yes, but I think it attributes to Daadi putting pressure and Ishqi knowing how long it takes to find another job, place to stay for both herself and Maasi. She is thinking in those terms and doesn't mind help from Rhea I guess.

To be honest, the old ISHQI would've tried to say that I would pay you back for hospital bills to Ahaan. So, she is just doing everything to make sure her Maasi is safe and get out of this place as soon as possible.

and u have done a good job..its itv all unrealistic things r available here 😂

What would you prefer?

I would like to know your thoughts on this

Originally posted by Champa2012

Yes, but I think it attributes to Daadi putting pressure and Ishqi knowing how long it takes to find another job, place to stay for both herself and Maasi. She is thinking in those terms and doesn't mind help from Rhea I guess.

To be honest, the old ISHQI would've tried to say that I would pay you back for hospital bills to Ahaan. So, she is just doing everything to make sure her Maasi is safe and get out of this place as soon as possible.

Thats the point, she hadn't even thought of attempting on her own, they should have shown her trying, I mean Ahaan and family were going to leave the resort soon anyway.

Originally posted by Champa2012

sub ko safe rakhne  ki dukaan now  owns ishki  and all dunga, ,sanskar ka dukaan owns by lalla, rone ki dukaan by sonu ..even up 😂🙄

sub ko safe rakhne  ki dukaan now  owns ishki  and all dunga, ,sanskar ka dukaan owns by lalla, rone ki dukaan by sonu ..even up 😂🙄

every character filling in a compartment. But somehow I think Dadi is the most layered character in the show. 

Originally posted by sunaina02

Ishqi has not yet heard the "I love You " from Ahaan . 

She will fight with the whole word once Ahaan tells her I love you .😳😃

And I don't understand how a modern girl like Rhea who belongs to a rich family who can afford a whole resort as part of dowry, who has enough power to dole out  international jobs, managed to get pregnant while mixing with boys and is unaware of morning after pill or MTP !!!!

good said  .I wont say she is a modern girl..modern doesn't suit on her..rich spoiled child she is ..who can sleep ezly with boys and become preggy but she doesn't know abt any precautions..give me a break..she might even doesn't know who is the dad of her child..those spoiled girls can do like this ..look at her mom mentality?sick behavior..my question mom and daughter dont know abt abortion?..🤔

Originally posted by Monstuholic

every character filling in a compartment. But somehow I think Dadi is the most layered character in the show. 

does she have any character? 99% granny can sacrifice their life for the grand children..they might dont like their dil but gran children r always lovable 1 % r evil..she is in 1% category 🤬

does she have any character? 99% granny can sacrifice their life for the grand children..they might dont like their dil but gran children r always lovable 1 % r evil..she is in 1% category 🤬

like Ahaan has a lot of an Anti-Hero characteristics, Daadi has anti- grandmother characteristics. She should watch more of Fareeda Jalal and act like her maybe. 😆

Job dilaneki dukan owned by Rhea, 

what do they say for gundas who kick out tenants for money? not sure of the word. That dukan is owned by Daadi. 🤣

Love ka gyan do ki dukan is owned by Karthik. and we all love him for that.