Tomorrow precap..🥴

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 days ago

just very difficult for me to understand  why ishki is so happy that her  job in Singapore has been confirmed ?well she is thinking ahaan and rhea as a couple  want her to leave but my question is in fact y she took  job offer  from  Rhea?smiley24 is it the same ishki ? or after the mayank's danda attack her bheja got fried?smiley44why she took help from rhea..? she needs job but from rhea? cant digest..smiley5..or airport scene karne ke liye yieh tamasha.?.wish in the airport ahu lallah is signingsmiley42..

https://youtu.be/4VhwwJWqgrI        and ishki is in this state https://youtu.be/3JWTaaS7LdU

for dadi from me ..Download military & army 6  damn buriya..smiley7

Edited by kinu17 - 4 days ago

Agree with everything.

Besides what irks me more is, to prolong the misunderstandings between a ship they make them so shallow. How did Ishqi get convinced that Ahaan would want her to leave the country? Just because Rhea said it? Rhea of all people?

Show me the mutual trust?

Edited by adoreyou - 4 days ago

Originally posted by adoreyou

Agree with everything.

Besides what irks me more is to prolong the misunderstandings between a ship they make them so shallow. How did Ishqi get convinced that Ahaan would want her to leave the country? Just because Rhea said it? Rhea of all people?

Show me the mutual trust.

Well, in Ishqi's defense, she remembers Ahaan saying he is happy that he is leaving the resort since the air becomes toxic where she is before Mayank incident. He confessed that he will always trust her when she was unconscious. So, what is the poor girl suppose to think?

On another side note, bhaag ja Ishqi, Singapore nahin, go to north pole away from these Malhotras. smiley37

Originally posted by adoreyou

Agree with everything.

Besides what irks me more is, to prolong the misunderstandings between a ship they make them so shallow. How did Ishqi get convinced that Ahaan would want her to leave the country? Just because Rhea said it? Rhea of all people?

Show me the mutual trust?

agreed each words..ishki always have list for her future hubby we saw this and ahu lalla got all of the check ..she knows and she trusted him always but now? Who the hell rhea to trust ? She doesn't even know her a bit ..but in this case she trusted her..kamaal ka brain story writer ka..i guess he/she even totally forgot what was in the script in the beginning..打

Originally posted by Champa2012

Well, in Ishqi's defense, she remembers Ahaan saying he is happy that he is leaving the resort since the air becomes toxic where she is before Mayank incident. He confessed that he will always trust her when she was unconscious. So, what is the poor girl suppose to think?

On another side note, bhaag ja Ishqi, Singapore nahin, go to north pole away from these Malhotras. smiley37

she remembers the air toxic word . What abt b4 danda that jaadu ki jhappi wala word.?..she forgot? She doesn't even know rhea properly but she trusts her so ezly? ..danda ka asar aisa ?梗

maybe she just wants to get away and also the fact that she thinks that AVM wants her to leave. Though she has told dadi that she doesn't feel for him, but deep down she knows that she does.

Originally posted by Monstuholic

maybe she just wants to get away and also the fact that she thinks that AVM wants her to leave. Though she has told dadi that she doesn't feel for him, but deep down she knows that she does.

understand that she wants to get away but y she agreed to take job offer from rhea? She doesn't know her properly yet and she trusted her that ahaan and her want the same..crappy story

Ishk Par Zor Nahi