Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: sadiltl

Just quarter of his life, where the teens are considered trash ðŸ¤£ 27 years is very young for life experiences. Fresh in the market kind...

The desired catch in dating market for our college group is 27-28 years old people so they take care of things, we can just have fun ðŸ¤£

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: NoraSM

I was joking, I am sorry 

No sorries ðŸ¤—

Phoenix-58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

I don't consider their age for being mature, people can be mature at 8 and immature at 28. So there's no way to see any character with age view point. I don't consider Sai's age as a barrier, excuse to her misdeeds so I won't consider Virat's age as a barrier or an excuse to his misdeeds

+1000

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He behaved like a 28 year old with Samrat like the way he used to tease him and all.

He has always behaved that way with Sai even in GC like the banter they shared

Also, he literally behaved like an extremely desperate 28 year old virgin in the yoga love days that’s it all happened in just 2 days ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

He behaved like a 28 year old with Samrat like the way he used to tease him and all.

Also, he literally behaved like an extremely desperate 28 year old virgin in the yoga love days that’s it all happened in just 2 days ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£

@Bold: ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Yeah and look at the irony after that he gave vaada for celibacy. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Bold : LOL !! ðŸ¤£that cracked me up.

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sera-high123

@Bold: ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Yeah and look at the irony after that he gave vaada for celibacy. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

True that 🤣🤣🤣

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

If we are talking about his Vaada then I am not surprised Virat gave the promise . She was the first girl he made a move on ( as per his words)  and he had literally zero experience in the matters of love . If he was into dating girls in his teens then yes being 27 how could he be immature but in his case it was his first time. Maturity comes with experience not just age . Virat is mature in other matters but not in the matter of love because of his inexperience.

I am surprised people find two day love story funny especially in the country like India where people marry based on few mins interactions . Even in 21st century , arrange marriage in India is based on two hour interaction with the guy and his family . 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thank God, someone pointed out this, when ever people used to say why is he confused about his feelings and expecting from sai when he himself said deal marriage inspite of being elder, then I used to say and think he is just 27...and it's his first love tho it's normal.... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£... 

I never been angry with him before this but I was so disappointed in 3 situations and it's nothing to do with his age

1. On Maha shivaratri when devi matter got exposed... His reaction is very Tanda

2. Nurse comment reaction

3. Shifting the blame on sai when ashwini asked about sai before nurse comment..

And now coming to your question,since the day virat came back from hospital I felt he is actually became like 23 old and sai also became 23 , especially during harini birthday planning time

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Thank God, someone pointed out this, when ever people used to say why is he confused about his feelings and expecting from sai when he himself said deal marriage inspite of being elder, then I used to say and think he is just 27...and it's his first love tho it's normal.... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£... 

I never been angry with him before this but I was so disappointed in 3 situations and it's nothing to do with his age

1. On Maha shivaratri when devi matter got exposed... His reaction is very Tanda

2. Nurse comment reaction

3. Shifting the blame on sai when ashwini asked about sai before nurse comment..

And now coming to your question,since the day virat came back from hospital I felt he is actually became like 23 old and sai also became 23 , especially during harini birthday planning time

Yeah I consider his mistakes as transgressions IF he doesnt repeat them again! I will forgive him for last 3 days  also because, his secret is being pulled out and he is not sure how to respond. 

I sometimes feel he is judged too much...if he is not repeating his deeds like forcefully stopping his wife and locking her in the room, I am ok with him being stupid sometimes. ðŸ¤”