Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Virat is just 27 year old guy! (fun post)

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

If you see him like that, all of this mess makes sense. 

We tend to see him as someone 9/10 years older to Sai and expect a lot from him 

27 year old guys have harmones and ideals both at strongest level. ðŸ˜†

If you see Virat as a 27 year old man, who got carried away by a girl and because of his wrongly placed ideals of loyalty and truth made the stupid vaada, you feel pity for him ðŸ¤£

He is a man who is raised with good ideals and has formed strong notions of good and bad. Tuning himself to the not so ideal world around him, will cause some confusions and hence his transgressions. But he still is a good man at heart, with good intentions so his transgressions can be forgiven. 

One good example of 27 year old Virat is his extreme jealousy towards Aniket. ðŸ˜†Usually he behaves like someone well above his age, but sometimes when it comes to Sai, he shows up his raw emotions that comes with his age. 

Let us discuss any other instances where he behaved as just 27 year old.

Next time when you form an opinion about Virat, consider his age also :P

Disclaimer: I am NOT supporting Virat in any way. Just understanding him. I am with Sai in this whole track. 

Edited by sadiltl - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LOLOL the disclaimer. ðŸ¤£

He becomes a kid with Sai so yeah bechara is not fully a man yet. ðŸ¤£

Infatuation ko pyaar samajh ke beitha, pyaar ko zimmedari. ðŸ˜³ Let him grow up, all. ðŸ˜³

NoraSM thumbnail

27 years is pretty old, no?

Disclaimer - Let’s say you are with Virat in this, what do you think would happen to you? 

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail

Just quarter of his life, where the teens are considered trash ðŸ¤£ 27 years is very young for life experiences. Fresh in the market kind...

sadiltl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

27 years is pretty old, no?

Disclaimer - Let’s say you are with Virat in this, what do you think would happen to you? 

I will stand by him, work things out together. I see him as a good person overall. 

Please lets not take it as a debate. This is just a character potrayal. :) 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Let me be honest. There are very few times when I look at Sai's age too. I have expectations from her even if she is 19. Forget 19, parents hsve expectations from kids who are above 6 or 8 year old. So, there have been very few times that I have even seen Virat as a 27 year old guy. That 27 years, I consider only to think about what exposure would he have even got in his school, college, training and work. 

My expectations on standing up for the spouse would be the same even if Sai behaved the way Virat did. 

I am sorry if your post was supposed to be a fun post. I am just not able to remove the thought of the guy standing silent when his spouse is attacked by his cunning family and friend. Also, I just watched the latest episode 🙈. 

Edited by laksh - 2 years ago
KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sadiltl

Just quarter of his life, where the teens are considered trash ðŸ¤£ 27 years is very young for life experiences. Fresh in the market kind...

And we also shouldn't forget he grew up in Chavan Niwas this surely would have affected his mental growth ðŸ¤£

PS : Specially when BK said it's her who did his parvarish ðŸ˜‰

sadiltl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laksh

Let me be honest. There are very few times when I look at Sai's age too. I have expectations from her even if she is 19. Forget 19, parents hsve expectations from kids who are above 6 or 8 year old. So, there have been very few times that I have even seen Virat as a 27 year old guy. That 27 years, I consider only to think about what exposure wpuld he have even got in his school, college, training and work. 

My expectations on standing up for the spouse would be the same even if Sai behaved the way Virat did. 

I am sorry if your post was supposed to be a fun post. I am just not able to remove the thought of the guy standing silent when his spouse is attacked by his cunning family and friend. Also, I just watched the latest episode 🙈. 

Yes it is a fun post. I forgot to put fun post in the title. 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I don't consider their age for being mature, people can be mature at 8 and immature at 28. So there's no way to see any character with age view point. I don't consider Sai's age as a barrier, excuse to her misdeeds so I won't consider Virat's age as a barrier or an excuse to his misdeeds

NoraSM thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sadiltl

I will stand by him, work things out together. I see him as a good person overall. 

Please lets not take it as a debate. This is just a character potrayal. :) 

I was joking, I am sorry