Virat is just 27 year old guy! (fun post)

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 days ago

If you see him like that, all of this mess makes sense. 

We tend to see him as someone 9/10 years older to Sai and expect a lot from him 

27 year old guys have harmones and ideals both at strongest level. smiley36

If you see Virat as a 27 year old man, who got carried away by a girl and because of his wrongly placed ideals of loyalty and truth made the stupid vaada, you feel pity for him smiley37

He is a man who is raised with good ideals and has formed strong notions of good and bad. Tuning himself to the not so ideal world around him, will cause some confusions and hence his transgressions. But he still is a good man at heart, with good intentions so his transgressions can be forgiven. 

One good example of 27 year old Virat is his extreme jealousy towards Aniket. smiley36Usually he behaves like someone well above his age, but sometimes when it comes to Sai, he shows up his raw emotions that comes with his age. 

Let us discuss any other instances where he behaved as just 27 year old.

Next time when you form an opinion about Virat, consider his age also :P

Disclaimer: I am NOT supporting Virat in any way. Just understanding him. I am with Sai in this whole track. 

Edited by sadiltl - 7 days ago

tagging few more

LOLOL the disclaimer. smiley37

He becomes a kid with Sai so yeah bechara is not fully a man yet. smiley37

Infatuation ko pyaar samajh ke beitha, pyaar ko zimmedari. smiley9 Let him grow up, all. smiley9

27 years is pretty old, no?

Disclaimer - Let’s say you are with Virat in this, what do you think would happen to you? 

Edited by NoraSM - 7 days ago
Originally posted by NoraSM

Just quarter of his life, where the teens are considered trash smiley37 27 years is very young for life experiences. Fresh in the market kind...

Originally posted by NoraSM

Disclaimer - Let’s say you are with Virat in this, what do you think would happen to you? 

I will stand by him, work things out together. I see him as a good person overall. 

Please lets not take it as a debate. This is just a character potrayal. :) 

Let me be honest. There are very few times when I look at Sai's age too. I have expectations from her even if she is 19. Forget 19, parents hsve expectations from kids who are above 6 or 8 year old. So, there have been very few times that I have even seen Virat as a 27 year old guy. That 27 years, I consider only to think about what exposure would he have even got in his school, college, training and work. 

My expectations on standing up for the spouse would be the same even if Sai behaved the way Virat did. 

I am sorry if your post was supposed to be a fun post. I am just not able to remove the thought of the guy standing silent when his spouse is attacked by his cunning family and friend. Also, I just watched the latest episode 🙈. 

Edited by laksh - 7 days ago

Originally posted by sadiltl

Just quarter of his life, where the teens are considered trash smiley37 27 years is very young for life experiences. Fresh in the market kind...

And we also shouldn't forget he grew up in Chavan Niwas this surely would have affected his mental growth smiley37

PS : Specially when BK said it's her who did his parvarish smiley2

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin