Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: lavs_157

https://twitter.com/anu1320/status/1405340196023857153?s=21

Hyderabad was indeed a lucky place for us. Yes the indoor lighting was off in many places. But we had so many amazing Shakhi moments, Mother son moments and Sassy Shaurya Sabarwal. 

I will miss that garden!!!

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IFLove

Everything important is out on twitter...idk why we are discussing in code words😆

Anyways...bacche kitne ziddi honge has to be the highlight of today's episode 😝

KV has improvised very well after reading the FD's reaction...anokhi shaurya jaise bante jaa rahi hai😆

Aapki bachiya did sound really really weird🤣

Shaadi has started🥳 Pehli shaadi hai jahaan saare baraati aa gaye hain aur dulhan K entry Ka wait ho raha hai😆 Gender equality FTW😎

Lol wahi toh… TT log ek din ke liye rule follow hue! 🤪😂

KV kills it with his improvising I’m sure kal ka “ pani..no? Okay!” Bhi usi ka hoga.. in fact most of yesterday’s “band bajana “ felt like KV 😂

And lol why do I feel that “aapki bacchiyan” was the Hyderabadi twist that HB added to Ahir 😂that sounds so Hyderabadi to me.

Also, when Babli and Ahir were eating dal chawal and Anokhi comes in , he asks who was that guy she was supposed to marry? Pappu? 🤪🤣

Pappu = Daal in Telugu 

Lol I guess I’m reading too much into it! Maybe it was all nothing 🤪

@bold

Haha isn’t that lovely! 😍😍

Aur dulhan ko pata nahi ke she’s it..🤪 

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavs_157

I wanted to give her a tight hug! I wish ziddi Sabarwal usko satana jaldi band kare. My poor baby. 😭😭 So heartbroken she is. But I want her to get into her Jugni avatar and hold his collar and ask him how dare he give her Haq to anyone else. It’s her right. Only hers.

And my heart hurt for him too, when he got to know the truth. All his masti and naughtiness aside. The betrayal of his BM and BP had to have hurt him so much. That how callous they have been, not caring a damn about his happiness. 😭😭

Hugs for ShaKhi!! Anokhi needs a friend and Shaurya needs a new family(minus Kanchan)....which he’s creating with Anokhi, Shaan, and Aastha!!

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IFLove

I just said day before yesterday... he'll get jealous of anokhi when aastha sides with her😆

I can't get enough of this cuteness of laddu...gimme more🤣

Shaurya and Aastha scene was amazing today. Jealous Sabharwal was cute to watch 🤣

Iske chakar mein subah se 2 baar episode dekh kia 😆

Mujhe humesha se ye scene chahiye tha😂

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

Mujhe bhi bahut bura laga 

Yaar Sab gang up kar liye koi toh bataao 

PS: check your pm 

bechari 😭

Bold : checking 

Ndarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kin8

I hope they don’t do ceremony with shagun. And by mehndi/haldi anokhi realizes she is the bride. I don’t want to see shagun with shaurya’s mehndi 😡

I wouldn’t like that as well! I hope she figures it out soon. She’s intelligent enough! Now use that brain of yours girl! 😂 

ShakhiLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

I think they will plan later

Rt now all are against them. 

So they are going with the flow

Real drama will start after marriage 

The way Tej said to Devi accept this marriage .. it sounded like baad mein Dekh lenge.. let her come inside the house..as right now they just can't to anything.. the way Shaurya is acting and confronting everyone😡