•  
Posted: 2 years ago

Aww. I think they’re returning in a bit. Hope she gets a break to recuperate 

Originally posted by MuteButton

Aww. I think they’re returning in a bit. Hope she gets a break to recuperate 

I soo hope 🤗 

Waise bhi abhi side track mein hi hai

Isse behter leave le if a week and stay with her fam🤗and take care of her mental health🤗

They are returning to Mumbai after one week so she will get the much needed care and love of her family😳

Oh this broke my heart 💔 I hope she gets to be with her family soon and gets some much needed rest and a bit of relief ❤️ my darling girl, I love her so much 🤗

Uhhh what is so  sad about it? It is pretty normal to miss family and the girl isn't  making it some sort of victimization story she just mentioned it as a matter of fact. Why is everyone making it like pata nahi kya ho gaya kaunsa sitam  ho gaya with adding sad sad and trying to paint her as pata nahi kitni bechari which she isn't.. anyway  hope ST is feeling better now and gets to be with her family soon 😊.. aaj kal sab hi iss phase main hain. 

Originally posted by Apudip

They are returning to Mumbai after one week so she will get the much needed care and love of her family😳

Yes I suppose may be by next weekend😊

Originally posted by spelano.ws

Oh this broke my heart 💔 I hope she gets to be with her family soon and gets some much needed rest and a bit of relief ❤️ my darling girl, I love her so much 🤗

She is 🤗

Dad ki major missing h🤗