The cruel fact - Rhea

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 days ago

Rhea indeed is an apt representation of those evil minded girls who are capable of doing anything and everything under the covers yet coming out immaculate while on the other loud girls like Ishqis are targeted. The problem is this, still such girls are preferred over Ishqi's as we have people like Dadi who only go on external looks. 

I think Rhea is actually not an evil person like dadi, she has turned evil to save her ass

Originally posted by Monstuholic

I think Rhea is actually not an evil person like dadi, she has turned evil to save her ass

Agreed.

I don't like this character at all, I cannot believe I am defending her actions.

But, here is what happens. A girl can think a lot about being correct, sticking to their values, thoughts and all. The moment there is a child in the picture, they get selfish. So, I will give her that much of benefit of doubt at this point. 

Originally posted by Champa2012

Agreed.

I don't like this character at all, I cannot believe I am defending her actions.

But, here is what happens. A girl can think a lot about being correct, sticking to their values, thoughts and all. The moment there is a child in the picture, they get selfish. So, I will give her that much of benefit of doubt at this point. 

right

Ishk Par Zor Nahi