Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

End of the Show - My Two Cents - Page 2

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

You have summed up everything quite nicely.โค๏ธ

Writing and situations were never in favor of the show sadly๐Ÿ˜”. It's release was already delayed due to the pandemic and moreover lockdown restrictions and movement ceases forced them to bring in family drama. Thriller genre means outdoor shootings are must. Also they could have brought out different other angles like establishing the past stories but then ITV main toh unnecessary family drama hi bikta hai

I kinda think they started to tweak the storyline after Swardha Thigale(the first actress selected to play Ragini) left the show and chose the Naagin franchise over IMMJ2 because it did look like Ragini had a very important role to play and they had many plans for that up their sleeves. So they had to move to skip this track too and move on to other tracks. Still they had the potential and time to improvise but then writer never seemed to take constructive criticism and instead fulfilled needless fan demands AND ALSO ended few good tracks abruptly. And channel interference ki toh baat hi na karo.... What Rangu did to our show....it never promoted the show and whenever it did, it was never appealing. PH's first and foremost mistake was to air the IMMJ franchise in Rangu TV...... They should have released it in OTT platform or in other channels. TRP rat was another factor contributing the downfall

And about that manhoos revenge track..... Okay actually revenge was inevitable for what Ridhhima did to Vansh..... But they could have kept it in between Riansh only. It was kinda going well UNTIL.... They finally brought in a disgusting pukeworthy third angle which was not required at all AND was against Vansh's principles which they had established so well. I feel that was the time when finally FD lost connection to Vansh's character arc... Thanks to writer's amnesia. And followed by no separation/redemption track and the 5mins apology was cherry on the top. 

Ridhhima was always shown tolerating every kinda shit thrown at her. She never took a stand against the family's constant abuses. And her stupidity and impulsive decisions were consistent. Though her intentions were never wrong, her actions always messed things even more worse. 

Besides these, many unfortunate situations also kinda affected the show- the cast down with Covid now and then, lockdown and Rra's personal problems๐Ÿ˜”.

If we look into the positive side, they actually need a break especially the lead actors. My best wishes to them for their future endeavors and May Rra stay strong and healthy and recover soon from whatever he is going through right nowโค๏ธ

Overall the cast members tried their level best to carry on the show and we cannot deny some very beautiful and memorable moments associated with this show. I am glad we got Riansh and Rrahelโค๏ธ and I really wish we get to see them together in some nice future projects.โค๏ธ

Let's enjoy the final episodes and appreciate their hard work for one last timeโค๏ธ

That's brilliant summary! Yes, maybe it all started with Swarda bcoz of which they had to change everything. But I dont understand why they didnt utilize the existing Ragini actress. She was actually pretty good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: amritat

Hey everyone,

At last this year long journey comes to an end. In a few weeks, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 will be over. 

I made a thread on Twitter today. Couldnt hold back my emotions.

Not repeating the same post here. You can go through and say what you think! 

https://twitter.com/amritatwrites/status/1402950888809918466?s=19

I have read some of the points by you and others & I agree that the outbreak of Covid was perhaps one of the major factors in the show's closure.

However we all need to understand that Thriller serials anyway don't rake up the TRP numbers here in India as they do in the West.When the first season started it was there on the Top 10 Spot on a fair number of occasions to be precise but it was not raking in the numbers on a consistent basis.

Ardeep kept the show going till the revamp happened & things went downhill from there.

Getting back to the second season I believe that with a strong Protagonist u need a strong antagonist too.Kabir was the perfect foil to Vansh's mind games unlike Vyom.His exit left a huge gap on the bad side.

As far as the show's side characters were concerned except Aangre there was no noticeable growth in the other characters like Ishani/Sia or even Daadi.I mean we have almost arrived at the climax scene yet there has been no exposure of Daadi's hidden fear.

Forget Ishani what was the reason that Daadi's positive character was abruptly changed to a bitchy negative character? At the beginning she was in awe of Ridzi & now she's like Ridzi's worst enemy huh.

Aryan was Vansh's sibling right so he should have made some impact & the only impact he makes is suddenly murder Sara out of the blue without any reason & then play this Black Mamba Game.There was no consistency in his character.Its not enough always of being portrayed like a spoilt brat.

Ridzi seems to never learn from her past mistakes.Inspite of being betrayed by Kabir she made some stupid deals with Vyom behind her Mafia husbands back as if Vansh was some ordinary folk.Inspite of staying with her mate for over a year she still does not trust her husband fully.

Vansh can also be slotted into the same category.He demands full commitment from Ridzi's side yet never bothers to come out with his own truths.Riansh likes to play Hide & Seek games with each other.

Also the CV's took a lot of time to expose any mind-boggling secrets running them through hundreds of episodes which is not needed like the Ragini Murder Case or the 6 Hours Truth.This is not a Saas Bahu Saga but a Thriller series & Thriller series needs quick & fast exposures of suspense & secrets.

Also Vansh inspite of being the Mafia has reacted too softly on the misdeeds of Kabir/Anupriya or even Vyom.Any other Mafia would have perhaps dealt with the enemies differently.If the same man could hire Ahana to torture an innocent soul like Ridzi then why was he giving free-passes to the threats both within & outside the VR Mansion?

Some might not agree but this had a negative impact on the overall aura of Vansh's character.If he was just a Ruthless Tycoon then such tough love was never required but as the Mafia he should have imparted some strong lessons to both his rivals Kabir & Vyom.

Mafias never forget & forgive but Vansh was always willing to just move on.Its not always about avenging or killing the enemies but Vansh should have dealt with Kabir & Vyom in a more stern manner.

Some of the questions still remain-

1-What did Aangre inform Vansh about on the Cruise Ship?

2-Why did Vansh wait 3 years to get to know the truth regarding his mom's death?

3-How could Vansh never know the identity of Vyom's wife when they were supposed to be childhood buddies?

4-Who paid Sara/Gayu to hunt down the Mafia?

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: amritat

Thanks sexyaloo...โค๏ธ

Sab camera ka kamaal hain...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

Shit I didn't know that.๐Ÿ˜†

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SexyPotato

Shit I didn't know that.๐Ÿ˜†

Tussi kaise ho ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

SexyPotato thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rachufan

Tussi kaise ho ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thik thak. Aap kaise ho?

rachufan thumbnail

Mei to always mast Malang ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Missing my favourite forum  after seeing you socha chalo chalte hai๐Ÿ˜†

SexyPotato thumbnail

Mei to always mast Malang ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Missing my favourite forum  after seeing you socha chalo chalte hai๐Ÿ˜†

Favourite forum.๐Ÿ˜† I thought you're watching the show.๐Ÿ˜†

rachufan thumbnail

Favourite forum.๐Ÿ˜† I thought you're watching the show.๐Ÿ˜†

Forum to favourite hai and  yes I have taken subscription today to watch last episode ๐Ÿ˜†

I spent a lot of time here  khub maze lie AT mei khub warnings Mili though I was the most disliked person here ๐Ÿ˜†

Amrita dekho tumhari thread mei mei apna dukhda to Rahi hu๐Ÿ˜†

SexyPotato thumbnail

Forum to favourite hai and  yes I have taken subscription today to watch last episode ๐Ÿ˜†

I spent a lot of time here  khub maze lie AT mei khub warnings Mili though I was the most disliked person here ๐Ÿ˜†

Amrita dekho tumhari thread mei mei apna dukhda to Rahi hu๐Ÿ˜†

Last episode kab hai?

B- come on yr, you're not most disliked.๐Ÿ˜†

rachufan thumbnail

Last episode kab hai?

B- come on yr, you're not most disliked.๐Ÿ˜†

Tomorrow is last episode 

Yes I am Kahi to mei superlative degree mei hu๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ