2 days mein lifelong love wala course - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago
Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Chalo phir theek khandani problem hai varna mujhe laga RP would be scolded by her parents for still running after virat.

For them, Pakhi is sensible and mature girl who has been gone through storm in her life still she didn't make a hue and cry

Originally posted by PrincessDiana

youreally think she is even "attracted"? or she only wants to be the centre of attraction 

i might be wrong here but strong physical attraction can cause more stronger feelings of possession than loving someone. If you see earlier episodes, she discusses how she cannot forget his face or smile etc etc. Ofcourse she did not exchange anything emotionally with him, did she? She wants him as a beautiful possession, like a jewellery or a high couture handbag. Thats all.

If you contrast it with Sai, we can clearly say Virat shares much more with her at emotional level. They have gone through so much together and have known eachother at a deeper level. So they are ready to sacrifice their feelings for the other. Sai never claims Virat, she is ready to give him away if he is still in love with someother person. Virat doesnt want to exert his claim if Sai thinks their marriage is a deal. 

Having said that, if they proclaim their love to eachother, then they will fight for keeping them if someone comes inbetween. I think that is what is happening now. They are going to realize there is something between them to fight for their marriage, so will show some right over eachother.

Sorry for the rant. it was going on in my mind and put it here. 

Edited by sadiltl - 1 months ago

Originally posted by AninditaB

KD main 2 days yoga love nahi tha 😭. Atleast waha they have a proper build up and some substantial lob ishtory. But yaha what to say, that's making more Pakhi's behaviour irrelevant .

Her parents will consider Virat as imaginary husband but as soon as Samrat comes, they'll change their side. 

Bold : Lagta ha delusion Mohitepatel family ke blood me h Veeru didi ka imaginary hubby aur didi ke parents ka imaginary damad smiley37

My heart crys for Samrat kaise ghar se rishta jud gya bechare ka 😭😭

The same question I have been asking as well... 

Y is this female putting her own respect and reputation at stake for someone who is clearly asking her to move forward.... 

It is stupid as they showed her as a working, smart and ambitious person, then dnt know wat happened to her. 

A female of this time will surely not give up everything for a supposed two days of attraction. It is really just a attraction she can feel... This generation does not feel soo deeply soo soon. 

No offense to any actors please 

But show started in October I guess 

So they must have started shooting in September

Neil broke up with his ex girlfriend in 2016 or 2017 

Neil and Aishwarya got engaged in January 

So may be we need less time to fall in love 

We never know 

Again I repeat no offense to any actor 

Its their personal life

Originally posted by sadiltl

i might be wrong here but strong physical attraction can cause more stronger feelings of possession than loving someone. If you see earlier episodes, she discusses how she cannot forget his face or smile etc etc. Ofcourse she did not exchange anything emotionally with him, did she? She wants him as a beautiful possession, like a jewellery or a high couture handbag. Thats all.

If you contrast it with Sai, we can clearly say Virat shares much more with her at emotional level. They have gone through so much together and have known eachother at a deeper level. So they are ready to sacrifice their feelings for the other. Sai never claims Virat, she is ready to give him away if he is still in love with someother person. Virat doesnt want to exert his claim if Sai thinks their marriage is a deal. 

Having said that, if they proclaim their love to eachother, then they will fight for keeping them if someone comes inbetween. I think that is what is happening now. They are going to realize there is something between them to fight for their marriage, so will show some right over eachother.

Sorry for the rant. it was going on in my mind and put it here. 

Thnk u 4 this post as u explained very well  , u deserve thissmiley32

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin