Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiara_remixfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

@ Princy: Thank you for sharing! 😃

@Saru: WOW!!! Absolutely wonderful!!👍🏼

I got hooked from the very start of the vm . The opening dialogue that you chose, i think that has got stuck with lot of us. Raghav's interpretation of love is so intense...but i just hope it doesn't have the sad connotation. 

You truly captured their journey so flawlessly. Each scene that you chose, each transition made, i felt like i was watching a long trailer of a movie. Amazing work!

Ap06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice VM 👍🏼! I used to make VMs before, and I had also made one on this song and coincidently, even his character was that of a Don similar to Raghav - tough on the outside but very sensitive and emotional inside and loves his mom a lot, Raghav always reminds me of him 😳. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Thanks For Sharing GIFs | Tenor15 GIF Perfect/Wow/Good/Nice ideas | cute gif, line sticker, cute love gif

Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: khwaishfan

Fabulous VM..... Lovely song 😊

thanks for sharing 

thank you 

Saru... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tiara_remixfan

@ Princy: Thank you for sharing! 😃

@Saru: WOW!!! Absolutely wonderful!!👍🏼

I got hooked from the very start of the vm . The opening dialogue that you chose, i think that has got stuck with lot of us. Raghav's interpretation of love is so intense...but i just hope it doesn't have the sad connotation. 

You truly captured their journey so flawlessly. Each scene that you chose, each transition made, i felt like i was watching a long trailer of a movie. Amazing work!

thank you so much yar means a lot

Saru... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nirvana06

Nice VM 👍🏼! I used to make VMs before, and I had also made one on this song and coincidently, even his character was that of a Don similar to Raghav - tough on the outside but very sensitive and emotional inside and loves his mom a lot, Raghav always reminds me of him 😳. 

that's cool.. which character may i know (curiosity)

Ap06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saru...

that's cool.. which character may i know (curiosity)

Its a character named Dutta from the serial Laagi Tujhse Lagan. He was really good and his acting was very intense. He wasnt given too many dialogues, but he used to emote so well through his eyes and expressions that sometimes we girls used to write essays on just 1 expression of his 😆! The love story was also very intense, its like a good looking Don/gangster who falls in love with a dark and ugly girl who was his maid. 

But actually she was not ugly, infact she was very beautiful but bcos she used to live in the slums and her older sister gets sold bcos of her beauty, her mother was forced to make her look ugly so that she doesnt lose her 2nd daughter too bcos of her beauty. This part was based on a true story where a girl in the slum used to actually do this to protect herself as she dint have anyone to protect her incase she became the victim of sex trade. But the love story was fiction 😳. 

And bcos its not easy to convince the audience as to why a good looking, rich and powerful guy would fall for a bad looking girl who was poor, the writing, dialogues and everything had to be so powerful that at the end of the day even the audience should be able to not only relate, but also fall in love with this couple! So the basic concept was how inspite of being beautiful she starts believing she is ugly based on society's perception and inspite of having a heart of gold, everybody hated him and was scared of him bcos he was a Don. No woman wanted to marry him. So when 2 such imperfect people fall in love, how their love story turned out to be so perfect and soulful, bcos here the story dint start from physical attraction but attraction that started from the person that he/she was. So it was more deep and meaningful, especially the scenes and dialogues. 

I'll send you my VM on the same song through PM 😳, as I'm not able to post hyperlinks here since I'm a newbie . 

Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This is just beautiful! Like the best VM on RaghVi so far! 👏

Makes you want to give their story an epic tragedy turn! They were so good before marriage! 😭

Covid🤬

*sigh*

Saru... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nirvana06

Its a character named Dutta from the serial Laagi Tujhse Lagan. He was really good and his acting was very intense. He wasnt given too many dialogues, but he used to emote so well through his eyes and expressions that sometimes we girls used to write essays on just 1 expression of his 😆! The love story was also very intense, its like a good looking Don/gangster who falls in love with a dark and ugly girl who was his maid. 

But actually she was not ugly, infact she was very beautiful but bcos she used to live in the slums and her older sister gets sold bcos of her beauty, her mother was forced to make her look ugly so that she doesnt lose her 2nd daughter too bcos of her beauty. This part was based on a true story where a girl in the slum used to actually do this to protect herself as she dint have anyone to protect her incase she became the victim of sex trade. But the love story was fiction 😳. 

And bcos its not easy to convince the audience as to why a good looking, rich and powerful guy would fall for a bad looking girl who was poor, the writing, dialogues and everything had to be so powerful that at the end of the day even the audience should be able to not only relate, but also fall in love with this couple! So the basic concept was how inspite of being beautiful she starts believing she is ugly based on society's perception and inspite of having a heart of gold, everybody hated him and was scared of him bcos he was a Don. No woman wanted to marry him. So when 2 such imperfect people fall in love, how their love story turned out to be so perfect and soulful, bcos here the story dint start from physical attraction but attraction that started from the person that he/she was. So it was more deep and meaningful, especially the scenes and dialogues. 

I'll send you my VM on the same song through PM 😳, as I'm not able to post hyperlinks here since I'm a newbie . 

dutta bhauuuuu.  one of my most fav characters of all time. he is too good..i followed that serial back then  ..mahi was ok but i liked mishal more. i always followed his work.  ek aur serial tha uska and esha ka ishq ka rang safed  i followed that also