||100 Episode Spcl VM on RaghVi|Teri Meri Kahani|| - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by SRKian

This is one beautiful one ❤️ And that starting has my heart❤️

Will pass on the message to her ani 🤗..

Originally posted by Mihika

This is Saru's work....I love her works...

I really want to learn from her. 

Princy could you pass on my request to her please. I want to learn how she makes such beautiful edits and VMs. She is the only other person whose works I like apart from Saiketanraoeyes. 

thanks mihika.. pls do dm me i will tell you what i know.. thanks once again🤗🤗

Originally posted by MistyDawn

Wow this looks beautiful..song selection, scenes, coloring and transition.. just beautiful! Damn..Im missing my headphones.. forgot to bring them to work today :(

hey hi..thank you  so much love  hope u wl like it more when u hear with head phones again

Originally posted by samarp2

this is so beautiful with those scenes & song princy

like u got lost for a sec..& reminding all those scenes which we saw in epi..i miss those parts of epis..so interesting they were..now to its interesting..but its going romance way...that was hate way❤️❤️

thank you so much...😭🤗🤗

Originally posted by Saru...

thank you so much...😭🤗🤗

beautiful edits u make❤️❤️

thanks mihika.. pls do dm me i will tell you what i know.. thanks once again🤗🤗

Thank You Saru❤️

hey hi..thank you  so much love  hope u wl like it more when u hear with head phones again

Hey! Im guessing you are the creator of this VM?!! I absolutely loved the scenes you picked, the transition and coloring..will hear it when I get home. I know this one's gonna be one of my top favorite VMs on RaghVi.. ❤️

Originally posted by samarp2

beautiful edits u make❤️❤️

thank you samar

Originally posted by MistyDawn

Hey! Im guessing you are the creator of this VM?!! I absolutely loved the scenes you picked, the transition and coloring..will hear it when I get home. I know this one's gonna be one of my top favorite VMs on RaghVi.. ❤️

thanks yar..its surely made my day..pls do check my page when ur free . hope u like my other vms and edits too   ..thanks once again for the appreciation 🤗🤗🤗😭