Posted: 2 years ago

What's the deal with devar bhabhi and room in Ghum 🤔

1. Ninad-Bhavani: Ninad and Ashwini live in one room like strangers because of Bhavani (despite having a husband wife relation)
  2. Virat-Patralekha: Patralekha keeps coming to his room and keeps her ears at Sairat's door.
  3. Mohit-Sai: Mohit is ready to throw his wife Karishma out of the room for Sai.

So what's the deal with devar bhabhi and room in Chahvan Nivas 🤔

Lagta hai is ghar ke room freshner mein hi kuch hai

I guess it should be renamed as Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Room Mein

Originally posted by cheekukabeej

1. Ninad-Bhavani: Ninad and Ashwini live in one room like strangers because of Bhavani (despite having a husband wife relation)
  2. Virat-Patralekha: Patralekha keeps coming to his room and keeps her ears at Sairat's door.
  3. Mohit-Sai: Mohit is ready to throw his wife Karishma out of the room for Sai.

Bold : At least we know that Mohit and Sai have sibling like relationship and Sai will surely scold Mohit if he throws Karishma out of the room it's  others we are not sure about. Ninu will surely throw Ashwini out for his Vahini 

As for Veeru I don't even want to think about it I will probably end up mentally debating for hours whether he will do it or not 🤣

I tell you it's the candles. 🤣 When Samrat will come toh Didi will leave the room whenever he will praise Sai. 🤣 Bhabhi Devaar relationship is cursed in this family. 🤣

Mohit is real chavan who will be following ninad & omkar as both respect kaku , care a damn about their own wives.

Mohit to respect sai but care a damn about karishma .

Aur yeh aaya ek behtareen sawaal cheeku se, jiska jawaab ke liye ...........

..........Dekhte rahiye GHKKPM, jo hai adbhut prem kahaaniyon ka mela

Originally posted by cheekukabeej

This is so hilarious🤣.  Ghum Hai Bhabhi apne devar ke room mein🤣

Originally posted by KashishSingh27

Bold : At least we know that Mohit and Sai have sibling like relationship and Sai will surely scold Mohit if he throws Karishma out of the room it's  others we are not sure about. Ninu will surely throw Ashwini out for his Vahini 

As for Veeru I don't even want to think about it I will probably end up mentally debating for hours whether he will do it or not 🤣

The audience can be sure about it.

But will a wife be sure😉

Bold: 🤣🤣🤣

As far as Mohit Karishma is concerned na,  I think he had said in that moment he would definitely never do that and if he will hurt Karishma na than sai will the first person to make his chatani on sil batta and we could clearly see that after that statement mohirshma started their banter again I know he doesn't stand for his wife but he will never hurt her 

Its in their genes to be the best devar one can have 

“I am a Chavhan, we may not be best husbands or best fathers or good human being, we may not follow laws but damn it we beat Salman Khan in being the deewana devar”

https://youtu.be/aYDJblu49yQ

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago