Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Did Sai and Shivangi say ‘baba’ to each other during the live?😊 - Page 6

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ubiquitos

I second this. I don't want any BTS from these two. Surprises like yesterdayy are enough. Also offscreen content kind of distracts you from viewing them as onscreen characters. They are very sweet and talented individuals and I wish they stay protected from all the unnecessary stuff. Their talent speaks for itself more than anything else. I like how they are always so passionate about the show. And honestly the kind of questions interviewers ask are so unnecessary and not actually about the show or the actor's work, but mostly sniffing for juicy stuff. 😆

I like them as they are. Honest hardworking people. ❤️

They’re definitely hardworking people 

Green- I really don’t agree with this!! 

And usually any fan is eager and excited to see bts from their fav tv show jodi, it’s a normal thing to happen coz every other show almost Leads do give bts 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jewel101

I think they are practical .Also they get along pretty well with each other and know stuffs about each other and are getting to know more and more. They respect each other and are enjoying together. They can become really good friends if show is here to stay even for another year.

Ya that’s true!!! It’s so good to see them bonding like this and hoping it grows more 

Really want the show to stay here for another year or more coz RaghVi is an addiction now 

RishiGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gayatherry88

Yes I agree sai think before he speaks. Trust me most south actors was like this nature. I am used to their interviews so I am saying this. They'll will hold a lot especially regarding their personal life but yes when it's come to work they will spill it out professionally. I am not surprised by shivangi also yes she is live and cool.. 

Ya true! Any actor would always kept their personal life secretive and won’t talk about IT! Professional life they’ll talk coz that’s how people would know and want to know as to what’s happening