Did Sai and Shivangi say ‘baba’ to each other during the live?😊 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

He may appear as a joker, always laughing and all. But this guy is very reserved. You’ll notice how he deflects some questions intended to be just for fun, if the answer is going to reveal something about his family life or personal life. He answers very carefully. Uski masti ek taraf, uska reserved nature dusri taraf. Nice, I like it. Fans should not be privy to an actors personal life. Actors have to keep that balance otherwise raita phel jata hai. 

Originally posted by BlueJayFire

she is spontaneous..the girl next door..Sai too, but he thinks before responding..

Yes! It was so, so sweet!

As much as I want to see a new interview/BTS video/SBS segment from them every day, I actually like that they refrain from it. It shows that a) they're extremely occupied with their shoots, and b) they're trying to maintain their privacy. I feel like celebrities these days are so exposed on social media that there's no charm left to their personal lives and their chemistry. I'm personally more drawn to RaghVi because we hardly get to see SaiShi together. My heart literally melted when I saw today's interview - they're both so kind to each other, so respectful, and they easily make jokes as well! One would assume they don't get along because they hardly give interviews together, but the fact is that they're truly consumed with work and get along just fine without needing to show it off. ❤️

Originally posted by Viewpoint

Sai has savage replies on insta and twitter but on live he’s always so shy 😳 Shivangi is less shy and more talkative. 

It’s good to be talkative 

All fandom and forumwasi want to know abt sai ketan rao's family . Personally i too wanted to know abt both of them . I don't know how long we will have to wait to meet his real life family. Sai shared  little information abt his family in some interview( his father is a doctor and he used to changed his schools in every 2yrs and he is half hyderbadi and half Maharashtrian. That's It)

And abt shivu she told earlier in the interview that her family comprises of mother( homemaker)father (engineer by profession) and her elder brother. 

I know it's their personal life some keep it under wraps . But they are lovely cuties hope they will opened up abt their family members on occasion of raksha bandhan and on other occasions too.

Originally posted by Viewpoint

He may appear as a joker, always laughing and all. But this guy is very reserved. You’ll notice how he deflects some questions intended to be just for fun, if the answer is going to reveal something about his family life or personal life. He answers very carefully. Uski masti ek taraf, uska reserved nature dusri taraf. Nice, I like it. Fans should not be privy to an actors personal life. Actors have to keep that balance otherwise raita phel jata hai. 

I have to agree with you on this ..Sai is not shy but absolutely reserved and calculative in answering. He smiles or answers a politically correct answer if doesn't want to take it. That's ok, got to keep it that way. Shivangi is more live and real..I loved it.

Originally posted by masin

As much as I want to see a new interview/BTS video/SBS segment from them every day, I actually like that they refrain from it. It shows that a) they're extremely occupied with their shoots, and b) they're trying to maintain their privacy. I feel like celebrities these days are so exposed on social media that there's no charm left to their personal lives and their chemistry. I'm personally more drawn to RaghVi because we hardly get to see SaiShi together. My heart literally melted when I saw today's interview - they're both so kind to each other, so respectful, and they easily make jokes as well! One would assume they don't get along because they hardly give interviews together, but the fact is that they're truly consumed with work and get along just fine without needing to show it off. ❤️

I second this. I don't want any BTS from these two. Surprises like yesterdayy are enough. Also offscreen content kind of distracts you from viewing them as onscreen characters. They are very sweet and talented individuals and I wish they stay protected from all the unnecessary stuff. Their talent speaks for itself more than anything else. I like how they are always so passionate about the show. And honestly the kind of questions interviewers ask are so unnecessary and not actually about the show or the actor's work, but mostly sniffing for juicy stuff. 😆

I like them as they are. Honest hardworking people. ❤️

Edited by Ubiquitos - 2 years ago

Originally posted by masin

I think they are practical .Also they get along pretty well with each other and know stuffs about each other and are getting to know more and more. They respect each other and are enjoying together. They can become really good friends if show is here to stay even for another year.

Originally posted by Diya2021

In between the interview Sai drank water and he then turned towards Shivangi to see if she needs. He is really a gentleman. The other thing which I have recently noticed is if you see Sai is more like Raghav. He talks more about himself rather than interaction with team and all but today was different. He started the same but then immediately included Shivangi. Maybe his growth is also like Raghav Rao 😄 I really liked today’s interview. Both were more comfortable during the interview. 

red - such a gentleman 😊

What I like is how they’re comfortable with each other 

Originally posted by Kavila

What a terrific live I am in aweeee with them the best best and probably best they were so in sync ❤️

Good they are now comfortable with each other ljust love .

SHIVI - Yeh admi pagal hai 🤣🤣and sai face .

Sai -She is like Nimbiii🤣🤣God this boy sahi me crack hai ..

Shivi didn't understand and was like hein he said baad mai bataya ta hu 🤣🤣

Poor guy got real slap by shivi in their first ever scene 🤣🤣

They are so natural cute and so honest and such darlings ❤️

Now I get why ketan keep on saying Shivanand pallu bad bad karta hai ..Shivi was just going on and on and ketan self obsession 🤣

God bless them both .❤️

Thu thu thu ..

Ketan is self obssessed and shivi is talkative 🤣 i frickin love it .. they are reallt Raghvi in real life 🤣

Originally posted by BlueJayFire

she is spontaneous..the girl next door..Sai too, but he thinks before responding..

I like her spontaneous nature