Punyashlok Ahilya Bai

Episode 114|Another pariksha

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ahilya's test is still not over, now her new responsibility as well as pariksha  is to persuade her crybaby husband. Today I felt Gautama started with a manipulative approach, with that sweet and all, to convince Ahilya to persuade Khanderao. 

Dwarika bai was in both kaikeyi as well as Manthara's Avatar today. (Namoonabai aur banabai ne pehle unka kaan bhada phir woh khnderao ke). Btw our area's power was cut in between the conversation of KR and DB, that's why I missed some 4-5 mins.

Lastly strategies were planned by GT, TR and MR for the impending war, and they planned Guerrila warfare

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sree0796

Ahilya's test is still not over, now her new responsibility as well as pariksha  is to persuade her crybaby husband. Today I felt Gautama started with a manipulative approach, with that sweet and all, to convince Ahilya to persuade Khanderao. 

Dwarika bai was in both kaikeyi as well as Manthara's Avatar today. (Namoonabai aur banabai ne pehle unka kaan bhada phir woh khnderao ke). Btw our area's power was cut in between the conversation of KR and DB, that's why I missed some 4-5 mins.

Lastly strategies were planned by GT, TR and MR for the impending war, and they planned Guerrila warfare

TFS. Episode is yet to be aired online over my place. 

Regarding GB, when were her insecurities ever gone?😆 Her advice to Khanderao legit felt token that she took a decision as a queen and Ahilya was the "subject." Didn't she say few episodes ago that she was taking her test as her MIL, not as a queen? ðŸ˜†Completely delusional character. ðŸ˜†

Sree0796 thumbnail

Sometimes after watching these historicals I seriously feel lucky that we are born in 21st century. 9-10 saal ke umar mei pati ko khush karne kaa bojh toh sar par nahi rehta

Sree0796 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Myrah_2020

TFS. Episode is yet to be aired online over my place. 

Regarding GB, when were her insecurities ever gone?😆 Her advice to Khanderao legit felt token that she took a decision as a queen and Ahilya was the "subject." Didn't she say few episodes ago that she was taking her test as her MIL, not as a queen? ðŸ˜†Completely delusional character. ðŸ˜†

Yup her insecurities are not going to dissipate in the near future, but I feel she has started taking some baby steps towards understanding Ahilya. Now whether she'll develop in character or move in circles, completely depend on the cvs.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Posted this in other thread

GB is making a 9-yo take the responsibility of her son and trying to make wife into another mother-figure in his life.. I don't understand this. Being a companion and wife is one thing, getting the responsibility of taking care of him is another.

Main tum par vishwas karna chahti hu Ahilya..what does it even mean??? ðŸ¤ª

I did expect manthara-kaikeyi to give the right I mean wrong direction and Khanderao believed her. You're just manipulating his insecurities even more. I feel bad for KB, everyone trying to get the best of his insecurities instead of helping him overcome it. 

Precap is interesting, do you think Malharrao will be the one teaching these two?

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

GB is making a 9-yo take the responsibility of her son and trying to make wife into another mother-figure in his life.. I don't understand this. Being a companion and wife is one thing, getting the responsibility of taking care of him is another.

I did expect manthara-kaikeyi to give the right I mean wrong direction and Khanderao believed her. You're just manipulating his insecurities even more. I feel bad for KB, everyone trying to get the best of his insecurities instead of helping him overcome it. 

Precap is interesting, do you think Malharrao will be the one teaching these two?

BOLD: THIS! This dialogue is the reason why her insecurities isn't gone. Why can't she have the same expectations from Khanderao in terms of winning Ahilya's friendship? So, is Ahilya going to use her education win him over?😆Khanderao is way too egotistical for his age. Khud se khaana leke nhi aa sakta, woh sambhalega padai and relationships. Remember her dialogue where she said she'll always be his mother, she said it with conviction whereas being a queen to provide permission to Ahilya as she was part of the subjects? ðŸ¤£Yeah right, a few episodes ago she said she was taking the test of Ahilya as her MIL, not Malwa ki queen.😆LOL

Sree0796 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Bold: It means her vishwas is directly proportional to her beta's happiness, agar beta naakhush toh maa ka vishwas bhi udanchhu hojaayega🤪

Red: Same here, khanderao ke saath viewers kaa love-hate relationship hai, even GB bhi ussi category mein padhti hai

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Regarding Malharao, not sure how he's gonna tackle the situation but I feel wohi guruji will teach Ahilya (not sure ki kaise Khanderao apni padai karega because uska adha dhyaan yah toh Ahilya ki padai ya fir mridangam bajane mei laga rehta h😆so not much worried about that). They could also bring in another guru or Mankoji to teach them. I think the PH is a bit frugal therefore yah toh same guru, yah different guru (using some crew member lol or actor exchange from mere sai show lmao) warna malharao ya for mankoji toh h hi padane k liye.😆

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sree0796

Bold: It means her vishwas is directly proportional to her beta's happiness, agar beta naakhush toh maa ka vishwas bhi udanchhu hojaayega🤪

Red: Same here, khanderao ke saath viewers kaa love-hate relationship hai, even GB bhi ussi category mein padhti hai

UNDERLINED: CVs are to be somewhat blamed here in terms of elongating his characterization to some degree. Maybe he was wayward, maybe not -- won't blame them on the basis of creative liberty misuse because very less information is known about him on that aspect. However, the consistent lagging of the tracks by them therefore the slow pace of the track makes one think that technically nobody is there to teach him where he is thinking wrong. Tukoji is there but Khanderao still falters to comprehend the perspective. 

Dwarkabai is only instigating him for her daughter and gunoji. Banabai is more like bheja fry in this show --- dunno how she was in real life and whether Gautamabai had the behavior of trying to show their aukats as depicted in the TV show.

Sree0796 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Myrah_2020

UNDERLINED: CVs are to be somewhat blamed here in terms of elongating his characterization to some degree. Maybe he was wayward, maybe not -- won't blame them on the basis of creative liberty misuse because very less information is known about him on that aspect. However, the consistent lagging of the tracks by them therefore the slow pace of the track makes one think that technically nobody is there to teach him where he is thinking wrong. Tukoji is there but Khanderao still falters to comprehend the perspective. 

Dwarkabai is only instigating him for her daughter and gunoji. Banabai is more like bheja fry in this show --- dunno how she was in real life and whether Gautamabai had the behavior of trying to show their aukats as depicted in the TV show.

💯

Completely agree with each and everything you have written.

The cvs can take some amount of creative liberty, considering the lack of factual data. But they are inefficiently handling the tracks that are executed currently. Like in that Nizam's spy track, it was shown that Dhanaji blackmailed the spy to work for him, by threatening his wife. But how come the personal info of that spy was found so easily. Major loophole🥱