Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Would you girls like to have a husband like Virat IRL?

Poll

Answer & discuss.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Discuss girlies. I'd want to know y'alls opinion since my opinion may not have much importance or understand what girls look for in a man & the type of guys y'all prefer. Please share your views.

Tagging you guys 🙂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

Marry someone like Virat- No

Marry someone like Sai - No

Marry someone like Pakhi - No

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

As much as both SaiRat look good in the show that much they are nightmares as partners in real life. ðŸ˜†

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No ITV lead character (esp from daily soap) is a good option as partner IRL 

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If he reduces his ego and anger then may be🤔

Niranjan256 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBFanForever

Discuss girlies. I'd want to know y'alls opinion since my opinion may not have much importance or understand what girls look for in a man & the type of guys y'all prefer. Please share your views.

Tagging you guys 🙂

Is that even a question- No never. I would rather stay single my whole life 

But a partner like Sai- hell yesss

Sairat_fan7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Marry someone like Virat- No

Marry someone like Sai - No

Marry someone like Pakhi - No

Exactly 😂

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Why only Virat? I won't marry Neither of the Chavan boys

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No to Samrat, Virat, Mohit, all 3 are useless. but unfortunately many girls end up with one of them irl 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Virat is a coward who can show his bravery only in the battle field to take bullets. I must say that Sai should have stopped at some point, she was not right in speaking a few things because they were not even true, they were aadhe adhure sach. She was accusing him or questioning him based on a half baked truth, so I can understand him, his silence, him getting upset a few times. 

However, he shouldn't have kept mum when his family kept hurlin insults at her. He shouldn't have kept standing there like a bystander. A coward. The most irritating part for me was when Pakhi accused Sai of turning Devi against her, he looked at Pakhi because it was the same thing she had spoken at he pool, he could fight for Sai there but not here about it? He thanked Sai for what she had done for his family, was about to give a stupid gift and yet when Bhavani started to doubt Sai and agree with Pakhi, this guy stood quiet without correcting them. Shouldn't he have ensured that she gets crediy for whatever good she had done for the family? Was it not one of the reasons he started to fall for this girl? He didn't have guts, don't even think it is the problem of guts, he has some other issue because of which he can't open his mouth in front of others. Sai did so much, had to even face humiliation, his wrath because she got his sister married to Pulkit (even if she was wrong), she did it with a good intention and that intention itself was getting doubted. She got the child and the mom close to each other. Sick of this CN family and Virat too. 

Having said all of these, I have always had a few thoughts. That is how I work in real life as well. No one can be ignored or abandoned because of a few wrong qualities in them. One can only see if there are chances for them to change. 

Every individual deserves a chance, a partner as long as they are not criminals, as long as they are not abusers. I don't understand when someone says I won't ship one with another. I can grow angry and tell that, but my general view is what I have shared in this comment. 

In real life, if someone was married to Virat, I don't think I would have asked them to divorce him. And if the wife was like Sai, I would have pointed out all the flaws in her, would have asked her to correct her flaws. I would have asked her to take Virat for counselling and if he doesn't change even then, would ask the girl to walk out of his life. 

The reason I am talking about marriage is, a person would hardly come to know the real face of their partner. Virat was good at GC and audience loved him. Then what went wrong? Some people can be judged only when they are tested. In this case, the way Virat functions in his house is who is truly is. That has been his upbringing and it comes out on in this environment. What one would like to see is how a person like Virat who was born in this family, breaks some of the tradition, comes out of the mindset, fights whatever behavior or attitude got built due to the upbringing in this house and break free from all such toxic behavior and thoughts. 

Hence people like him needs exposure, needs to be more with family like Sai and Aaba or someone else who stands by their loved ones, who wouldn't hesitate to voice out tbeir views. It is a pity that he admires Sai being courageous, sai fighting for what is right but he couldn't learn those. It is a pity that he saw how his wife fought for Mohit, but he couldn't raise voice when his family was talking crap to his wife. Hence, all he needs is some guidance, counselling and if he doesn't change even then, then the girl should walk out. He cannot be trusted. 

Edited by laksh - 2 years ago