Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Abjini

Neon naya thread kab aayega👍🏼.

Oh shit mai toh new thread ke baare mein bhul hi gayi thi. 🤭

Edited by Abjini - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Neon9

Raghav belongs to a poor middle class family. His father passed away when he was child and he use to live with his widow mother, sister, nana and youngest brother. His nana use to play an instrument in moholle wale weddings. Everything was going well until Raghav entered college for higher studies. There he got bullied and decided to become strong. He started scaring away people with power and started dreaming to become a rich guy so that nobody that tease him or badmouth his family. One day an old man name Krishna Rao appeared in his life whom Raghav admired once as he was rich but Krishna Rao was a devil in himself. He told Raghav about a chit fund scheme where if villagers invest their money then it will be doubled. He said Raghav that if he does this work he will get commision. Raghav kept dancing on his tunes and later Krishna Rao after fooling him stolen all the money and fled away proving himself as a fraud. Raghav tried to chase him but failed as a result in his absence, the angry mob attacked on his house and sabotaged everything. They vent out all their rage on Raghav's nana. Raghav's younger brother while trying to save his nana to became a part of Mob's anger. Unfortunately they both his nana and younger brother got mob lynched and killed. Raghav left the village with his mother and sister after that horrific incident. They shifted to Hyderadabad and Raghav started doing all the wrongdoings due to which his mother and sister seperated from him for years and he became alone.

I read on the forum that his father and brother were lynched by the mob, and nana means father. 🤔 Galat tha kya?

Atleast the back story is tragic enough to explain some of his traits, even if it doesn’t absolve him.

Originally posted by natkhat_angel

I read on the forum that his father and brother were lynched by the mob, and nana means father. 🤔 Galat tha kya?

Atleast the back story is tragic enough to explain some of his traits, even if it doesn’t absolve him.

Suno hamara naya thread aa gaya hai Indian television thread DT 44 jo isse forum ka Ist page par hoga waha par tum aakar reply/post and quote kar sakte ho.Since you were new for this thread that's why I have helped you👍🏼.

Originally posted by natkhat_angel

No nana means Raghav's maternal grandfather. 😊

I agree and it happens in reality too like i had came across some of these tragic incidents on newspaper.