Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: janecastle

His tenderness only comes out for Didi & his criminal family. When it is Sai, he is full form to shout at her and more. I still don't understand why these people can't follow the original version. How can one actress have so much power over creatives that they change things for her but not for the lead couple. 

Because she is a positive character and she cares and is concerned for Virat😆

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

TCwale gaanja phook ke article likha hai phir se. There is no way Virat will use the word "vahini" for Didi, not with the offscreen dynamics. But if it actually happens, what a slap it will be for Didi. 😆😆

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

TCwale gaanja phook ke article likha hai phir se. There is no way Virat will use the word "vahini" for Didi, not with the offscreen dynamics. But if it actually happens, what a slap it will be for Didi. 😆😆

@bold Uhh yes…for sure...

If they are truly "professional" offscreen dynamics shouldn't affect it coz on screen they are devar-bhabhi. But pahle makers need to move beyond copy paste then only we may get such a track. Lets see. Maybe our prayers for a miracle will be answered someday and we get good new, fresh, Sairat focused tracks that pay attention to stsying true to Sai n Virats personality. 

So far i have not seen or heard of any unprofessional behavior from neil perse. As an audience member, i think he is a good actor. I think his only faux pas that I recall has been to justify pp's hospital behavior as NOT being harassment even though it clearly was - especially in what was telecast atleast. But that seemed more of an attempt to just support his offscreen partner coz he is obligated to.🤷 But obviously his offscreen relationship does seem to impact the number of offscreen segments/photos/videos/reels etc with Ayesha and he doesn't really do much promotion of Sairat perse. But thats not something he can be forced to do so we really cant cry hoarse about it. Its tough to say if we may have got more Neil- Ayesha segments if Aishwarya didnt exist. Maybe, maybe not. 🤷 But i think he tries to stay away from controversial things which is good. He is very experienced too. 

But his current partner off screen is definitely coming across as attention seeking, selfish with an inflated pride despite not having the talent to justify it. Lol. She brags about herself shamelessly 🙄. Professionalism ka toh cant be sure but she in terms of an actors "professional" responsibilities towards audience, she is lacking. Unecessarily makes caustic remarks to fans even though it is possible to be graceful and mature. She should learn many a thing from her younger co-actor Ayesha Singh on etiquette and also work on her craft. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: asmi_joya

@bold Uhh yes…for sure...

I really like to believe that the offscreen dynamics are not affecting the show. But really don't think that is the case, especially seeing the antics of the actress playing Pakhi's role. I would like to know what happened in the original or in the tamil version.. did Rono/Vikram ever address her as SIL? 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This will never ever happen 

she comes back in evening wherein these ppl will instigate her more 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

I really like to believe that the offscreen dynamics are not affecting the show. But really don't think that is the case, especially seeing the antics of the actress playing Pakhi's role. I would like to know what happened in the original or in the tamil version.. did Rono/Vikram ever address her as SIL? 

As per mentioned by other NO, he did not.. But also Rono was harsher to RK and stopped calling her dost I guess...not sure about that also...tagging someone who knows..  I am done with Virat Pakhi dost jaap now..

Dost is a weird thing in TV/Film world.....In another long running show on the same channel, in the name of dost , they are treading towards EMA angle..where the newly married lady is realising she is in love with her DOST ...

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail

As per mentioned by other NO, he did not.. But also Rono was harsher to RK and stopped calling her dost I guess...not sure about that also...tagging someone who knows..  I am done with Virat Pakhi dost jaap now..

Dost is a weird thing in TV/Film world.....In another long running show on the same channel, in the name of dost , they are treading towards EMA angle..where the newly married lady is realising she is in love with her DOST ...

@ bold  If you can help..

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nja91

If they are truly "professional" offscreen dynamics shouldn't affect it coz on screen they are devar-bhabhi. But pahle makers need to move beyond copy paste then only we may get such a track. Lets see. Maybe our prayers for a miracle will be answered someday and we get good new, fresh, Sairat focused tracks that pay attention to stsying true to Sai n Virats personality. 

So far i have not seen or heard of any unprofessional behavior from neil perse. As an audience member, i think he is a good actor. I think his only faux pas that I recall has been to justify pp's hospital behavior as NOT being harassment even though it clearly was - especially in what was telecast atleast. But that seemed more of an attempt to just support his offscreen partner coz he is obligated to.🤷 But obviously his offscreen relationship does seem to impact the number of offscreen segments/photos/videos/reels etc with Ayesha and he doesn't really do much promotion of Sairat perse. But thats not something he can be forced to do so we really cant cry hoarse about it. Its tough to say if we may have got more Neil- Ayesha segments if Aishwarya didnt exist. Maybe, maybe not. 🤷 But i think he tries to stay away from controversial things which is good. He is very experienced too. 

But his current partner off screen is definitely coming across as attention seeking, selfish with an inflated pride despite not having the talent to justify it. Lol. She brags about herself shamelessly 🙄. Professionalism ka toh cant be sure but she in terms of an actors "professional" responsibilities towards audience, she is lacking. Unecessarily makes caustic remarks to fans even though it is possible to be graceful and mature. She should learn many a thing from her younger co-actor Ayesha Singh on etiquette and also work on her craft. 

I think the way she was casted as Devi, was something where I believed offscreen is hampering onscreen.. Not sure the why use KKHH hai scene as well, since that was also not a part of copy paste.... But then again her playing Devi was where I believed this has to do more with offscreen than onscreen.. And surely Neil does not have anything to do with that.. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

They haven't even copy pasted the show correctly.

The character such as Virat is totaly different from Rono but he behaves exactly how Rono used to. It doesn't make sense.

Rono was harsh with everyone. Here, Virat has selective behaviour for different people.