TC article: Virat decides to call Pakhi Vahini - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

I too don't think Virat will ever call Pakhi his vahini. It is very unlikely that he will use mother-like vahini title for a woman for whom he had romantic inclinations not long ago.

Originally posted by asmi_joya

Yeah probably also  because Rono is a stone and Neil a great actor..Was it in the tamil version where he called bhabhi...Because I did read somewhere he calls..Not sure then which one.. But Rono has been stricter with RK is what I have heard a lot many times in this forum...

No, in Tamil, she is his younger brother's wife.

So he can call her by his name, but he will say thambhi pondati, means younger brother's wife during the return from GC drama. He calls both his brothers wives by their name only. 

But TC koi aur show dhek kar yeh sab articles likhte hain kya?

TC logs aise maast jokes kyun maarte rehte hain ? 🤣

Originally posted by Nja91

Yeh kaun log hai jo aisi afwayein spread kar rahe hai. I so wish this would be true but if we believe this, dil humaara hi tootega. I so wish they could for real deviate from the KD plot and show Virat going to manao Sai cutely and calling pp as vahini henceforth. That would be awesome. But mujhe hopes nahi hai ki aisa kuch hoga. Lekin aisa chanatkaar hogaya toh FD will be SO SO happy! 

They wont deviate  till the channel interrupts..and that will only happen when the TRPs go down.. I also think the Tamil version had a bearable storyline and many romantic scenes...unlike KD..

They wont deviate  till the channel interrupts..and that will only happen when the TRPs go down.. I also think the Tamil version had a bearable storyline and many romantic scenes...unlike KD..

Even if not romantic, they had cute banters like how Sairat had during initial days and it will sometimes be full episode. 

Why can't they write some nice scenes where they get to know more of each other. How difficult is it to write normal conversation between two people. Not everything between them has to be romantic or aaba.

Writers probably made him get  the worst of Ashwini and Ninad's genes along with their best. 

Ninad is super dumb who can be easily manipulated by kaku and Ashwini cries at the drop of the hat.

This guy during confrontation is dumb, manipulated and stands there crying. 

I hope that they borrow from tamil version too then. The akdi hui gardan scene and virat-pp haldi doodh scene were "original" so maybe they will do something good for a change....but virat ka pp ko vahini bulana toh will be chamatkaar only. But miracles sometimes happen. Lol. But no hopes. Dekhte hai. 

Originally posted by sukri

Even if not romantic, they had cute banters like how Sairat had during initial days and it will sometimes be full episode. 

Why can't they write some nice scenes where they get to know more of each other. How difficult is it to write normal conversation between two people. Not everything between them has to be romantic or aaba.

Writers probably made him get  the worst of Ashwini and Ninad's genes along with their best. 

Ninad is super dumb who can be easily manipulated by kaku and Ashwini cries at the drop of the hat.

Exactly. Neil and Ayesha ooze chemistry in just normal banter and nok jhok. We need to see them learn more about each other. Doesn't have to be "romantic". Just small things will make a big difference. 

Originally posted by sukri

In short..self victimization mode..whenever I see his..Sai logo ko padhna seekho..dialogue during Ladakh trip confrontation..he comes across a hypocrite..because he choses to be delusional and clueless when Sai is flat and open about her discomfort.. Well looks like Viru And Didi connected over their delusions.. there is nothing else that matches there..

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago

Virat is a tender man.. 😆

His tenderness only comes out for Didi & his criminal family. When it is Sai, he is full form to shout at her and more. I still don't understand why these people can't follow the original version. How can one actress have so much power over creatives that they change things for her but not for the lead couple. 

Originally posted by janecastle

His tenderness only comes out for Didi & his criminal family. When it is Sai, he is full form to shout at her and more. I still don't understand why these people can't follow the original version. How can one actress have so much power over creatives that they change things for her but not for the lead couple. 

Because she is a positive character and she cares and is concerned for Virat😆