Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Castle_of_hope thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yudkbh any day..!

It had the most realistic and justified redemption I believe!!!

And Sameer was adorable šŸ˜

Nostalgia uff!!

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adithyan

Arjun -kitani mohabbat hai season 1

that was a good show ā¤ļø

i like kritika kamra. 

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Adding nothing here. But as for redemption track :

I think in IPZN itself , after Ahaan came to know about Ishqi being orphan , his redemption was pretty well done. It was heartbreaking and he was guilty and disappointed in himself. The way writers proceeded from there was just so heartwarming and natural. Preparing surprise for Ishqi to drunken talks and the PACE. The PACE was just perfect. I'll miss those days.

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: war_is_peace

i think i only came on yudkbh forum for 2 days. i was too engrossed in the show and actually i ended up discussing it with my parents everyday coz they were equally smitten n nostalgic šŸ˜†

i was there on bepannah forum for a while to meet fellow Hcians. but we (old gang) soon left. and well i dint watch bepannah much even though HC was in it. 

i got bored of the story somewhere

Tat era 80s, 90s was smethng else.....Magical  n so endearing!

Bepannsh i was also thre 4 few mnths n left....Tat shw was sooooo gud 2 b true...šŸ˜†...Anyways Nice to meet ušŸ¤—

n Regarding IPZN....Ahaan does cries so beautifullyšŸ˜† n makers can do wonders if they utilize Param effectively..šŸ˜›...So far im luvng how Ahaan is on heels ...

Edited by mehraan - 2 years ago
Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

All time favorite Arjun Punj- kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 1. It was not like running to the FL everyday and saying I really love you rather he realized his mistakes, worked on it and won her so much that the FL was ready to run away with him but he didnā€™t agree and paid a big price (being in jail) for that. They both lived upto the tagline ā€œek dil k liye duniya de di, ek pal k liye zindagiā€. I can go on and on , donā€™t remember how many times I have watched this season and still can ā¤ļø

PS: Is there a way I can watch Qubool hai 1?

war_is_peace thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

Adding nothing here. But as for redemption track :

I think in IPZN itself , after Ahaan came to know about Ishqi being orphan , his redemption was pretty well done. It was heartbreaking and he was guilty and disappointed in himself. The way writers proceeded from there was just so heartwarming and natural. Preparing surprise for Ishqi to drunken talks and the PACE. The PACE was just perfect. I'll miss those days.

yes we can consider that redemption ā¤ļø. it was well done beshaq ā˜ŗļø

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: greatmac1512

All time favorite Arjun Punj- kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 1. It was not like running to the FL everyday and saying I really love you rather he realized his mistakes, worked on it and won her so much that the FL was ready to run away with him but he didnā€™t agree and paid a big price (being in jail) for that. They both lived upto the tagline ā€œek dil k liye duniya de di, ek pal k liye zindagiā€. I can go on and on , donā€™t remember how many times I have watched this season and still can ā¤ļø

PS: Is there a way I can watch Qubool hai 1?

Arjun did everything for Arohi without her knowledge and that was beautifulā¤ļø

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

that was a good show ā¤ļø

i like kritika kamra

me too ā¤ļø

war_is_peace thumbnail

Arjun did everything for Arohi without her knowledge and that was beautifulā¤ļø

true that. i think m going to land up on hotstar today šŸ˜†

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thatā€™s what I loved about him. Usually in ITV they show itā€™s difficult for poor/middle class FL staying with rich/ high society people but in this series they beautifully showed how a tycoon is surviving without anything and no one knew(his close friends and mom)how he was feeling. Always smiling in misery. 

PS: Have you seen Barunā€™s first show BHPH? His redemption was funny, he was cute in it. šŸ˜€

Edited by greatmac1512 - 2 years ago