Ishk Par Zor Nahin

acha yeh batao - Page 2

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Kahan tak count karu not sure 🤔 If I count from Ajmer to whole wishlist fulfilling... I guess I need help from some other QH fan because I can't point out exact duration 😆

It was around good 30 episodes from wedding to wishlist. They had short leap also in between so if we consider timeline it was pretty long. The problem with that redemption was it wasn't focused on the real issue but too much Billi in the background. It felt more like torture for Asad than his redemption😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Same goes here Sameer frm YUDKBH .. Im not biased towards the othr heros which i drooled n luved for so mby yrs.....🤣but then Sameer tkes the cake for me out of all...Being the 17 yr old immature n silly ,  yet the way he repented , corrected himself, redeemed infrnt of his ladylove n others  ....he literallly fought for her n till the end of the show...he stuck to his promise  ❤️

Edited by mehraan - 2 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Anshuman from Tumhari Pakhi❤️

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

Same goes here Sameer frm YUDKBH .. Im not biased towards the othr heros which i drooled n luved for so mby yrs.....🤣but then Sameer tkes the cake for me out of all...Being the 17 yr old immature n silly ,  yet the way he repented ,redeemed infrnt of his ladylove ....he literallly fought for her n till the end of the show...he stuck to his promise ❤️

yes i drooled over a lot of ek and gul heroes but yudkbh story beats everything. and i dont thing anything can give me that nostalgia either. 

its the only show saw without skipping one single episode! and then repeat and repeat ❤️🤗

i wish IPZN ka redemption track is memorable, even if its after marriage. 

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: war_is_peace

yes i drooled over a lot of ek and gul heroes but yudkbh story beats everything. and i dont thing anything can give me that nostalgia either. 

its the only show saw without skipping one single episode! and then repeat and repeat ❤️🤗

Yudkbh has my ❤ 

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Xactly i had my share of favs since 27yrs of Tv viewing n i cnt 4gt my teenage crushes, my young n middleage ones🤣...but Sameer ki alagbaat hai....❤️Tat guy literally floored Naina n Me too☺️ along with him....🤣. I guess the way he was sensitive at such a young age to understand the depth  n emotions of love was the beauty of it n till the very end he stood  strong by his ladylove ....

Gud to meet fellow YUDKBH ian..🤗.But nvr saw u on the forum there....but hve seen u around krpkab i believe or mayb bepannah?😃

Edited by mehraan - 2 years ago
war_is_peace thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhshre95

Anshuman from Tumhari Pakhi❤️

that was a really unique show ❤️

war_is_peace thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

Xactly i had my share of favs since 27yrs of Tv viewing n i cnt 4gt my teenage crushes, my young n middleage ones🤣...but Sameer ki alagbaat hai....❤️Tat guy literally floored Naina n Me too☺️ along with him....🤣. I guess the way he was sensitive at such a young age to understand the depth  n emotions of love was the beauty of it n till the very end he stood  strong by his ladylove ....

Gud to meet fellow YUDKBH ian..🤗.But nvr saw u on the forum there....but hve seen u around krpkab i believe or mayb bepannah?😃

i think i only came on yudkbh forum for 2 days. i was too engrossed in the show and actually i ended up discussing it with my parents everyday coz they were equally smitten n nostalgic 😆

i was there on bepannah forum for a while to meet fellow Hcians. but we (old gang) soon left. and well i dint watch bepannah much even though HC was in it. 

i got bored of the story somewhere

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

that was a really unique show ❤️

Yes it was❤️ though they ruined it later😭 but still a memorable show❤️

I loved the character growth of Anshuman in that, how he changed over time with Pakhi😳 Anshuman-Ayan-Pakhi were such a beautiful family❤️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: kankabhor

It was around good 30 episodes from wedding to wishlist. They had short leap also in between so if we consider timeline it was pretty long. The problem with that redemption was it wasn't focused on the real issue but too much Billi in the background. It felt more like torture for Asad than his redemption😆

Thank you 🤗 Billi yeah I know  But I have mostly seen good male leads like Mohan Bhatnagar, Mayank Sharma, Kunj Sarna, Neil Khanna, Daksh patwardhan, Uday Sahani, Shaurya Sinha etc etc so in my watchlist Asad was the only one going through redemption kind of thing 😆