Ayesha's live interview today

Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/3Fq4ZxAnRZ0

IWM Buzz youtube channel

Guys hype this video. Like, Share, Comment nice things and watch the full video.

These media portals need to know what offscreen content we ACTUALLY like.

Edited by Devikadish - 2 years ago

Thank u for this info!!!😳

Excitement at its peak

Somebody tell her she trended for her performance yesterday.. 

The way people are commenting there and this lady is not even so smart to promote about the interview since morning  on her insta handle....

She said fans dont take sides or fight...wo jhagra nahi hai ...its a debate.. hamare sath bhi hota hai.. wo change hota rehta hai with what is going on the show.. its not a fight...she mentioned it again and again.. This girl.. this girl has my heart.. ❤️She immediately denied when the reporter tried to bring in people taking sides.. She defines professionalism.. Some should really learn from her..

And yet again I would say..she is a very very positive girl has a bright aura around her.. She spreads positivity as well.. She is a year or two younger to me and yet I think how much could I learn from her...

Thanked the fans for making Ghum so successful....

Talked about how she did not take up acting without completing her studies....followed a process...

She also said how she has improved and is looking forward to a lot more improvement. And lot more work.She does not think Oh I have become a very good actor.. I want to keep learning.. keep improving.. 

And the interview suddenly ended at that..

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago

She’s such an amazing personality. So sensible, sweet and humble. No wonder this girl is winning hearts ❤️❤️

Originally posted by asmi_joya

The way people are commenting there and this lady is not even so smart to promote about the interview since morning  on her insta handle....

I knoww! Lol!

Ayesha has proved that she is a true professional 👏👏 Without taking sides she clearly said that's not a fight on social media but it's a debate. Her way of looking at things is uncomplicated and always beautiful ❤