New promo Fatejo hug - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by sammy17

This is another trademark vamp trope.... gets away with doing whatever she wants and nobody says anything, but even where the female lead has done nothing wrong she gets insults.... this confirms that jas is a vamp now 😃

Very true. FL Kuch na kare tab bhi gaali khae , aur vamp Kuch bhi karein.....sab maaf.

Waise Jasso didn't hv to turn into vamp for irritating audience. Aise hi bahut annoying hai. Aur ab iske Kaneda dreams Ka kya hua?

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

I know that. I'm being sarcastic... or at least trying to be. 

But we still don't know, Fateh obsession to chal raha hai but kya pata kisi din iska Kanedda obsession resurface ho gaya to? Kanedda Please Beware!!

Bilkul... Hum to popcorn lekar enjoy karenge.

Haan, Fateh ke dad, uske grandparents and agar akal aa gayi to Fateh ki mom bhi... Seedha kar hi denge Jasmin ko.

Filhal to hum us din ka wait kar rahe hain jis din Fateh will be completely out of his Jasmin effect... (I hope that will happen someday). Tab dekhna hai uska reaction Jasmin ke liye. 

Yeh today fateh this behavior towards jaso was trailor

Originally posted by Sparklle801

Right aur Kya pta isse tejo pe hone wale taunts kam ho jaye...

Ab is baat ki guarantee to nahi di jaa sakti... We can never guess what is going on in the makers' brains. 

Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

Yeh today fateh this behavior towards jaso was trailor

Totally. Abhi to bas trailer mila hai... picture abhi baaki hai. 😆

I'm waiting for the day when he comes out of the Jasmin effect completely... Uske baad iska reaction dekhna hai.

The hug was so cute!

I just finished watching today's episode!

Fateh was so worried about Tejo and Tejo's mum told her about it!

Jasmean is being mean as usual and idiotic, and very irritating!

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Ab is baat ki guarantee to nahi di jaa sakti... We can never guess what is going on in the makers' brains. 

Right you are we can only hope for the best..

Originally posted by vena.cava.

From the way Fateh grabs Tejo and leans into her with relief, I do think will get some cute nok jhok right after. He’ll whine about where she went and how worried he was and Tejo will counter with him behaving rudely and blaming her for everything. I SO hope this hug allows them to share their feelings in the open and move forward. Fateh knowing he cannot blame Tejo and Tejo being able to say her peace without Fateh hounding her. These two deserve to have their friendship back and I hope this hug is what initiates it. I do think that Jasmine will be able to get through Fateh’s defences because well it’s Jasmine. She’ll bother him enough that he doesn’t know what to do but ultimately Fateh will come out of this on his own terms. And honestly it might be nice to see Tejo put down her foot with boundaries. Especially when Jasmine asks where Fateh is and Tejos reply should be ‘why are you looking for MY husband’. 

Wish there was some sweet scene after the hug 🤔

madam jasso u killed ur feteh by ur own hand. wake up wo tejo ka ho gaya. tum na Canada nahi tadhe caneda wich focus karo. ki feteh feteh laga rakha hai.. jhooti kya boli thi meine tejo se nahi kaha tha ja kar le shaadi....gajab swarthi ladki hai jesso. bahar se pariyon si sunder ander se kaali ek dum kaali 

Originally posted by ShanUlas

Don't really understand why ITV is hell bent to make behen behen ki dushman. 

They  grow up so much with love and end up being strangers .

Fateh bhi dekhne Jasmene ke sath sur me sur milayega😔. Bande ka Jasmene infatuation khatam  nahi hua. Jaha Jasmene ne meow meoe wali tone pakdi chala aayga peeche peeche🤢

itv shows are actually quite disgusting,.they don’t promote any good family values but rather demean and insult family relationships. Thankfully all the crap they show us don’t often happen in real life. In real life majority of instances ,..sisters don’t try to steal their sisters boyfriends or husbands, in our homes ,..all family members love each other…but In itv shows the villains in the show are your immediate family members….so in itv ..your enemies are not outside, they  are all in your house,..and related to you by blood..🤦🏻‍♀️