Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: I_StanStrongFLs

I guess it's because you got Tejo's location right.

Yesssss it is for that 😆

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I guess it's because you got Tejo's location right.

Well then I deserve the clapping then🤣

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

You said she is at gurudwara, she was there..

Oh okay then🤗

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

I wish! But 11th June's episode was so BAD I almost threw away my phone in frustration.

First, the Fatejo hug promo gets my hopes up. But when it actually happened the sweetness didn't even last before he starts yelling at Tejo. And it was not the 'I'm angry because because I was worried for you' kind of argument, his literal words were "Kuch oonch neech hojaati toh sab to mere uppar hi ilzam lagate na, aapne ek baar bhi mere baare me nahi socha?!" ........ I think I died a little on the inside.

That Nimmo maachi (more like Nemo macchi🐠🐠) did her usual backbitching with Gurpreet who like usual gave an earful to Tejo.

I'm upset that Fatejo's relationship isn't even close to how it was before, Fateh only searched for Tejo cuz his own ass was on fire. I think it'll take another 100+ episodes before they come close to being friends again.

yeh that was expected from tejo

if somthing happen like tejo's accident or faint then effect must be different

but i really want khushbeer to scold trio bachha, bachhe ki maa and machi😡

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Since this scene seems like 400+ episodes far, should I write a fanfic for it 😂😂😂

then start writing😃

I_StanStrongFLs thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

On it! Might post by tomorrow 😉😉

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I wish! But 11th June's episode was so BAD I almost threw away my phone in frustration.

First, the Fatejo hug promo gets my hopes up. But when it actually happened the sweetness didn't even last before he starts yelling at Tejo. And it was not the 'I'm angry because because I was worried for you' kind of argument, his literal words were "Kuch oonch neech hojaati toh sab to mere uppar hi ilzam lagate na, aapne ek baar bhi mere baare me nahi socha?!" ........ I think I died a little on the inside.

That Nimmo maachi (more like Nemo macchi🐠🐠) did her usual backbitching with Gurpreet who like usual gave an earful to Tejo.

I'm upset that Fatejo's relationship isn't even close to how it was before, Fateh only searched for Tejo cuz his own ass was on fire. I think it'll take another 100+ episodes before they come close to being friends again.

Lulz, I knew this loser will yell at her n so will his freaking mommy. I don't understand what's the mom's problem man! She never liked Tejo right from the start - maybe cause she's do good and smart for her son? Maybe she's as smart as her husband aka FIL? Jealous and insecure much? 

Isiliye the fainting would have been good u know, some brownie points from the MIL, at least waise tanne toh na marti. 

Khair, I really don't know when mahi had a change of heart and am liking it. 

Also love abhi man! I think he's really good but got sidelined roles. He needs to hit the gym tho. 

Hope mahi and abhi are paired in future. 

Am OK with nimmo man, she will eventually get everyone to like tejo with her constant rants. 

I won't deny, the fan girl in me jagh uth tha whenever there is a lil chemistry btw fatejo... Like today's wardrobe malfunction thingy. It was stupid of Tejo tho - cause normally the first thing one would do is throw their hair on the back isne tho side mein rakh liya. 

Am pretty sure Tejo is gonna join sasur ji in politics - women empowerment and stuff. More reasons for gurmeet to fume. 

Jas kya sajh dhaj ke gayi hai apne ex fiance se milne baap re. Gotta admit the actress did look very pretty in that hairdo tho. I hate how these sisters are pinned the dupatta it just makes it so awkward.