Guess what happened to Tejo?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 days ago

With how interesting Udaariyan's ongoing episodes are, any conspiracy theorists out there wanna call the shots on what happened to her? Any guesses?

smiley32Has she gone to fetch the divorce papers? 

smiley41Has she decided to become an NRI herself?

🌈Is she a Lesbian?

I'll add my two cents- She was abducted by alienssmiley36

Well i would like to think that she went to some pub and disco to let loosesmiley37

i would have done this had i been at her place, i mean this girl really reaaly needs to unwind big time.. 

But on serious note, i think she is at the same gurudwara, she went to after her fight with jasmine.. 

Originally posted by Sparklle801

Well i would like to think that she went to some pub and disco to let loosesmiley37

i would have done this had i been at her place, i mean this girl really reaaly needs to unwind big time.. 

But on serious note, i think she is at the same gurudwara, she went to after her fight with jasmine.. 

Really though, Tejo desperately needs a girl's night out, but she got no friends and Jas is out of the question.

And yup, gotta be the gurudwara. That's the only place her fam didn't search yet.

first and second option is acceptable

first most! she should do that and get jasfa together to taste their love for each other and she can be free bird whatever she want to do as suggested by fateh on sangit of jasfa to her on terracesmiley14

third can't bandi ne love kya hai who nahi pata fateh sikhayegasmiley2

fourth by you will make show scientific showsmiley36

Originally posted by Sparklle801

yes she need some thing like that wish we could get such track in future by mistake druken tejo letting her heart out and fateh bearing all her nakhrassmiley37

yeh she must be at gurudwara

Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

yes she need some thing like that wish we could get such track in future by mistake druken tejo letting her heart out and fateh bearing all her nakhrassmiley37

Oooh that sounds so exciting! I'd love to see such a track, especially when there are theories that Tejo might be older. I'd love to see Tejo letting loose while Fateh is all over the place trying to contain her. It'd be romantic and fun at the same time.

Originally posted by I_StanStrongFLs

Really though, Tejo desperately needs a girl's night out, but she got no friends and Jas is out of the question.

And yup, gotta be the gurudwara. That's the only place her fam didn't search yet.

I think the reason that she doesn't have any friends outside of the family is that because she didn't need any friends as she had Jasmine abhiraaj that cute little brother of her,  they were all the friends she needed and tbh she got no time as her hands were full taking care of baby Jasmine.

And I think same would go for mahi as well, but I think this sister bonding would be much more genuine than Jasmine tejo... 

Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

You just took words right out of my mouth.I so want to see a drunk tejo as I know she would be adorable and Fateh bearing all her tantrums and that too lovingly.. Haye kab milenge aise pal dekhne ko...smiley42

Udariyaan