Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Sandip Sir and his unique thoughts. - Page 2

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ReemShah

I also watched the beginning parts of KHKT---and then left it because I got bored and the reason being that the show needed TRP and was losing its uniqueness

Indeed Sandip Sir's view on FL is quite realistic--the show he creates are practical and something which we can relate to

I am glad Sandip sir has tweaked Pallavi's characer in such a way that we can sometimes sympathise with her---but she still stands strong in voice and opinions--and in addition to that he made us sympathise with ML too--which just does not happens in any show

Weren't we fans always correct when we used to mention MHRW is unique?
Sandip's sir's views are quite modernized while the TV Industry is stuck with old and mahaan bahu ways

indeed his tagline was quite appropriate--if you need both money and meat--come to him

It had so much potential, and it derailed so quickly due to all the channel and TRP pressure. I think I quit it much before even the 100 episode point. He's struck a better balance with channel expectations and progressive content this time around. There are slip ups with classic TV tropes, but they're so far small and infrequent. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am so glad you made this post. That man deserves all the limelight today. He is progressive, very considerate of his actors and what a story he has given us with impeccable character development 👏👏❤️❤️

Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I wish him luck and success. Hopefully he earns loads of money to create the content he wishes to create. 🥳

Experiment karte raho! 

I hope mehndi team is feeling appreciated after all the buzz it's started to create recently. I feel sometimes a show needs time to get it's due appreciation. People are sucker for good love stories and they look up online which shows to watch, and if a show has got good reviews, they will watch it and appreciate it. Online apps must be tracking these kind of data too. Because shows are coming back with second or third seasons now. 

That's why I think ITV shows should take a break and leave the story on an open ended note if they are unable to generate TRP and then come back when more people get hooked on to it, the writers and actors can get respite from the daily content generating pressure also. 

If he is keen on exploring LGBTQ content, I hope there are not much comedic elements or main aisa waisa nahin hai type of comments. 

There is a scope for beneath-the-surface subtle kind of interesting dynamic between Anna, Farhad and Pallavi, even if the relationship is platonic. Kyunki haq toh Farhad ka bhi hai Anna par. Farhad is a genuine shipper but I can imagine his irritation if something happens to Anna because of Pallavi. Also I can so imagine Pallavi getting jealous of Farhad. 🤣