Sandip Sir and his unique thoughts.

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 days ago

After watching today's live with Saishi and Sandip sir, Sandip sir's word caught my interest even more than Saishi.

I loved his thoughts about ITV and the way he wants to bring changes to Indian television standard. That guy is really trying to break the barriers in our television industry. If SP allows, there might be a chance for LGBTQ angle here.

His views on FL was really amazing. I can't believe he wrote Pallavi's character to make us sympathetic. A widow with strong personality who can stand up for herself is a big achievement comparing many of other FL who spends most of the day crying. He is really changing outdated itv thoughts. 

I am expecting more from him and MHRW cast after this IV.

Posted: 4 days ago

Totally agree with you

Without Sandip sir there will be no Raghvi or Pallavi or our fav Raghav Rao

He deserved to be credited🌟👏🥳💕

They way he created his characters and his ideology💯💯💯

Edited by Evarasha - 4 days ago
Posted: 4 days ago

His thoughts about FL are truly appreciating ❤️

Really he deserved to be credited 😊

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by Amnnaa


After watching today's live with Saishi and Sandip sir, Sandip sir's word caught my interest even more than Saishi.

I loved his thoughts about ITV and the way he wants to bring changes to Indian television standard. That guy is really trying to break the barriers in our television industry. If SP allows, there might be a chance for LGBTQ angle here.

His views on FL was really amazing. I can't believe he wrote Pallavi's character to make us sympathetic. A widow with strong personality who can stand up for herself is a big achievement comparing many of other FL who spends most of the day crying. He is really changing outdated itv thoughts. 

I am expecting more from him and MHRW cast after this IV.

@bold I'm yet to watch the live.kindly explain it a lil to me.smiley9 Are they planning to show farhad as gay? I'll totally take it if it's farag but if not farag I'll give it a pass and hope they don't show any such angle in the show🙈smiley36

Posted: 4 days ago
Originally posted by SRKian


@bold I'm yet to watch the live.kindly explain it a lil to me.smiley9 Are they planning to show farhad as gay? I'll totally take it if it's farag but if not farag I'll give it a pass and hope they don't show any such angle in the show🙈smiley36

I just told there might be a chance because Sandip sir told he wish to produce a LGBTQ show next. He is waiting for the confirmation from channels. 

I am not sure they will show such an angle here. I just told one of my doubts, that's it. So don't get hyper Ani smiley36

Posted: 4 days ago

Thanks for making this topic! smiley31

I loved hearing him speak. I used to watch Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum, and when the show went off air, he gave a quote that the experience made him realize that TV audiences are not ready for fresh content, and he's going to save all those concepts for OTT. That had made me initially apprehensive about this show too, and the first few episodes really made me feel like he is indeed going to go down a stereotypical route here. More than a show or two failing or going off air, it was so upsetting to learn that even producers who want to give us good content, are unable to do so, because audiences don't want it smiley28

In a way, he was right- audiences do want bechari FLs, someone they can sympathize and feel bad for. Sympathy is a visceral emotion, it hooks you. As much as we may criticize EK tropes and cliches, it can't be denied that she is excellent at her job. She knows exactly what sells- which is why she's been on top of the industry for two decades, which is no small feat. For content to progress, audiences have to as well. 

Edited by aye-masakalii - 4 days ago
Posted: 4 days ago

Wow how thoughtful he is about Whole itv becharai and Mahan FL i liked his thought,,, i hope he keep giving us something different and wonderful in MHRW... smiley31smiley27

Thank you sir for giving us such wonderful show and with new storyline... Thank you writing Pallavi as independent woman smiley32smiley32

Posted: 4 days ago
Originally posted by Amnnaa


I just told there might be a chance because Sandip sir told he wish to produce a LGBTQ show next. He is waiting for the confirmation from channels. 

I am not sure they will show such an angle here. I just told one of my doubts, that's it. So don't get hyper Ani smiley36

Ohh he's planning to do something with that angle in his next project.then oksmiley36 

I think there's a chance for sp to agree on it. I mean both these shows MHRW and shauriya did show a little sth on thissmiley36 shauhir toh has a full touchy feely scene smiley43smiley42


Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
||#SaiShi Live : FB and Insta Links updated on PG1||

pencil princy48   stackexchange 182   eye 6892

princy48 182 6892 2 days ago Mysterie_girl
Raghav the most unique male lead

pencil unicornwriter   stackexchange 8   eye 613

unicornwriter 8 613 13 days ago ReemShah
Pallavi Raghav unique relation 😍

pencil samarp2   stackexchange 15   eye 888

samarp2 15 888 2 months ago RishuDarling
Vijay deshmukh aka milind pathak sir left the show

pencil dhara88   stackexchange 70   eye 6368

dhara88 70 6368 26 days ago samarp2
New video on inner thoughts of RR

pencil Wilddreams   stackexchange 16   eye 563

Wilddreams 16 563 24 days ago Me000w

Topic Info

10 Participants 12 Replies 672Views

Topic started by Amnnaa

Last replied by Ubiquitos

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP