Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Do you want to see Anokhi being jealous of Shagun and Shaurya? - Page 3

Poll

Are you looking forward to jealous Anokhi track?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

More than jealousy, I think its about losing Shaurya. So far, come what may, Shaurya has always been on her side. He has mostly been the driving force in their relationship and has kept his love a priority, fearing losing Anokhi. For the first time, Anokhi will be the one experiencing the loss of that love and support. And it is going to hit her harder. 

Like I had said, I dislike the whole sacrificing FL trope on ITV. I still hold it against the makers for bringing this up and disappointed with Anokhi for this. But I also think somewhat this separation and distance was needed. Also despite not being a fan of the way it was induced, I have always been a sucker for angst romance so I am totally in for this 😆. 

All that aside, I will always be glad that Shaurya could be anything, but not a dumb ML. *touchwood* Hope they keep this intact right through the end.

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I loved reading this! 👍🏼

And specifically what Shaurya should have done rather than using jealousy stunt.. 

If things are still little realistic in the show... Her trying to stop the wedding won't be result of jealousy or love jiske bina reh nai sakte but on knowing that real reason that Shagun has some motive and does not love Shaurya... 

But let's see... In some way I am kind of so off with the show and most likely I won't even continue watching it... Bhallas have intrigued me, not sure if CVs are capable of dealing with it properly or just zoop through it.. 

@bold: from what I can guess from bts, it seems to be going the OG way. There Mr Bhalla came as a changed person. ( Though now he is again back to his old self). I don't know if the Raja shooting Aastha issue will come up. It was not there in OG but since they have included it here they should not brush it under the carpet. Let's see if it is different from OG and Mr. Bhalla doesn't have an overnight change of heart and his behavior is result of some pressure.

I would suggest you not to give up. Some interesting tracks are there post marriage which put Shakhi on opposite sides. I hope those tracks are executed in a better way, incorporating soch ki takkar into it. 

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I dont think anokhi will be as jealous as we are predicting her to be😆 i dont want a jealous anokhi eithet

I feel she ll be annoyed, irritated ... pissed due to professor's non chalant behavior and not caring about her anymore and being happy getting married to upshagun. 

May be we can see a bit of jealousy but thoda sa hi usse zyada jealousy ki umeed nhi hai mujhe 🤣

I would be happy if ss gets annoyed that why AB isn't jealous of upshagun 🤣

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nikki.171

More than jealousy, I think its about losing Shaurya. So far, come what may, Shaurya has always been on her side. He has mostly been the driving force in their relationship and has kept his love a priority, fearing losing Anokhi. For the first time, Anokhi will be the one experiencing the loss of that love and support. And it is going to hit her harder. 

Like I had said, I dislike the whole sacrificing FL trope on ITV. I still hold it against the makers for bringing this up and disappointed with Anokhi for this. But I also think somewhat this separation and distance was needed. Also despite not being a fan of the way it was induced, I have always been a sucker for angst romance so I am totally in for this 😆. 

All that aside, I will always be glad that Shaurya could be anything, but not a dumb ML. *touchwood* Hope they keep this intact right through the end.

My idea about Anokhi never having to lose Shaurya.. Quite matches with TM here - 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5231145

It's not that Anokhi fears losing Shaurya is first time... There should be no fear if love was real... I rather find this whole thing to be little hilarious and out-of place... Including Anokhi's inability to communicate... And blackmail was too stupid.. She could have still been confident enough to tell Tej that Shaurya will rise again... But what will happen to your institute😆 unless she doesn't trust him enough to be capable enough to manage it all... But oh well... 

Tagging the post maker of linked post..

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

@bold: from what I can guess from bts, it seems to be going the OG way. There Mr Bhalla came as a changed person. ( Though now he is again back to his old self). I don't know if the Raja shooting Aastha issue will come up. It was not there in OG but since they have included it here they should not brush it under the carpet. Let's see if it is different from OG and Mr. Bhalla doesn't have an overnight change of heart and his behavior is result of some pressure.

I would suggest you not to give up. Some interesting tracks are there post marriage which put Shakhi on opposite sides. I hope those tracks are executed in a better way, incorporating soch ki takkar into it. 

I do feel Raja shooting Astha was a HUGE thing! And it should be some trigger... All. Ladais cannot be against Saberwals.. One has to be against Bhallas too🤣 plus... Devi's words about Shaurya not knowing anything about family will be of some use... 

But Alok bhi hai na culprit Saberwals mein... One hidden crime... 

Separate post on it..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5231235

I am trying to hang in on the show, but it's getting difficult now... Maybe a break should help... But now after Goa track, I do feel soch factor won't be as interesting as it would have been at earlier stage of the story.. I am again not too confident about their execution given that soch ki takkar later might bring in more inconsistency in characterization.. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wamavasant

I dont think anokhi will be as jealous as we are predicting her to be😆 i dont want a jealous anokhi eithet

I feel she ll be annoyed, irritated ... pissed due to professor's non chalant behavior and not caring about her anymore and being happy getting married to upshagun. 

May be we can see a bit of jealousy but thoda sa hi usse zyada jealousy ki umeed nhi hai mujhe 🤣

I would be happy if ss gets annoyed that why AB isn't jealous of upshagun 🤣

@Bold 🤣 I want to see that annoyance.. Or Anokhi going ahead and casually talking (not even flirting)  to anyone else without even realizing would be enough too... 😆

I am still fine with jealousy angle as long as it's not all over the place like Shaurya's was... And kept more to confused state.. Like you have mentioned.. 

To any sane person Shaurya's sudden decision of marrying ex would be more like an alert that he never loved you or was never too serious... Pata nai if that can be expected from a person in love.

Edited by shahsb_26 - 2 years ago
ShakhiLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes.. I want to see jealous Anokhi but I am having a feeling.. jealous se jyada , she will be sad and heart broken.. teh was current track is

lauraanne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Initially I wanted Anokhi to be jealous but now it’s just sad I want it to be funny and cute jealous, not sad and heartbroken jealous 😭😭