Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Do you want to see Anokhi being jealous of Shagun and Shaurya? - Page 2

Poll

Are you looking forward to jealous Anokhi track?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nope  

Am not for it 

Really shaurya gonna use Shagun to make  Anokhi  jealous ? 

Grow up shaurya πŸ˜† youcan do better than that πŸ˜›

Anokhi in the first place falls into Tej’s substandard trap and becomes the sacrificial lamb is so beyond me 

Does she not understand mind games ? 

Shaurya and Anokhi Dono ki akal ghaas charne gayi hain in different directions 

Anokhi started her Tum again  so am already pissed off 

Now this track might really kick me off the show 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes jealous Anokhi.. πŸ˜Ž

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

Anokhi is a 20 year old after all. And jealousy is there is every person to a small or large extent. Till now there had been no reason for her jealousy but now she is possessive about Shaurya. Also, during Anokhi's kidnapping attempt she indirectly said that she expected Shaurya to treat her differently.  Seeing him with Shagun will break her heart more but some jealousy will be there in the mix. 

Plus, I am up for whatever sails the trp boat and gives it a decent run.πŸ˜†

Anokhi has never really behaved like a 20 year oldπŸ˜† or maybe I cannot just connect with that anymore..

Treat special because she was not like any other 20 year old. As long as they don't go overboard with it like they did in Ahir's case... It might be better...

Absolutely no comments on trps... Pata nai what's up with SP

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananyaa160198

Jealousy track is important because-

By going through this phase only anokhi will realise the real importance of shaurya in her life! And that how much she tries, she also cannot live without him! 😭😭 and also until now we have only seen shaurya's yearning for anokhi, now anokhi yearning for Shaurya will be a treat to watch!🀧🀧

I think I had my dose of Anokhi yearning during Shaurya's kidnapping scenes.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

She knows how important is Shaurya but she also knows how important is everything other than love... 

I do not understand the whole concept of not being able to live without another person to be honest... In my opinion, that's not love, but obsession... I am still hoping her reactions would be absolutely within limits of being hurt like it was after her bday and after witnessing dinner date of ShaSha.. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree07

I would like to see Anokhi being jealous. Because it's not about Shagun or any other woman, It's about her haq over her PS. Anokhi should feel the pain of losing him. So far, his love has been a constant. She never had an occasion to miss it. It was around her all the time as a safety net. She should feel the pain of missing his love and him, so far Shaurya was going through that fear of missing her and her love all the while. Now its her turn and then she would appreciate it more. 

She will never be jealous of Shagun for what shagun is and what Anokhi is. But she will be possessive of PS's love. that's for sure, 

Talking about rights... My personal opinion is that only person whose life is in question has right on their life... 

Haqq on any other person is such an absurd concept to me... In the initial days of the show when Baba ji was beating Anokhi and he said... Ki teri zindagi par mera haqq hai... I felt this is what show would deal with that no one has haq on anyone's life... Astha never jataofied Haqq on Shaurya and she let him take decisions of life too, she still does not... But it was misused to such an extent that someone else started putting rights on him.. 

I feel she has clear understanding of how Shaurya is important in her life... Otherwise inspite of such impulsive act of adding sindoor she wouldn't have gone back and accepted the thing... But still realizing depth of her feelings through jealousy is still more understandable reason than claiming rights over person ... But like the way Shaurya used to tell her to stay away from Ahir out of jealousy was more like haq jatana.. Which was still wrong! 

And it kind of shows how the show is failing to deliver the very message of what it started in name or romance πŸ˜†

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brat2008

Nope  

Am not for it 

Really shaurya gonna use Shagun to make  Anokhi  jealous ? 

Grow up shaurya πŸ˜† youcan do better than that πŸ˜›

Anokhi in the first place falls into Tej’s substandard trap and becomes the sacrificial lamb is so beyond me 

Does she not understand mind games ? 

Shaurya and Anokhi Dono ki akal ghaas charne gayi hain in different directions 

Anokhi started her Tum again  so am already pissed off 

Now this track might really kick me off the show 

🀣 me too! I have been tolerating the overdose of romance (with some ranting) with the hope that someday show will deal with what it's meant to be shown... But apparently, it's all about blackmailing, sacrificing, revenge now... πŸ€£πŸ€£

And I don't blame trp audience for not being able to stay connected to with the show.. But I definitely blame them for choosing worse content... I wish Good content like this one would have been handled better than the way regressive content is being handled... 

I still connect with the original characterization of Shaurya than being able to connect with Anokhi.. 

Doll56 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What I feel is when you are with someone you know that person is there for you love them and all but sometimes you take it for granted she knows how much Shaurya loves her but with this trick of Shaurya she will realise that what will actually happen if Shaurya does not love her he is with someone else will she be able to bare that and sometimes when your away from someone you love you realise their importance how much they mean to you and jealousy is a there in each person and relationship main koi na koi Kabhi na Kabhi jealous feel bhi karta hai be with because of best - friend or someone else. And Anokhi bhi ek human he hai so I don't feel ye out of character hoga log love main stupidity karte hai unka behaviour change hota hai they do change ....... Of course i don't want ki ye jealousy track extend kare just want ki she should realise ki what she did with Shaurya today was not at all good pushing your love and hurting them she will feel those now when Shaurya will say he is marrying shagun

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Talking about rights... My personal opinion is that only person whose life is in question has right on their life... 

Haqq on any other person is such an absurd concept to me... In the initial days of the show when Baba ji was beating Anokhi and he said... Ki teri zindagi par mera haqq hai... I felt this is what show would deal with that no one has haq on anyone's life... Astha never jataofied Haqq on Shaurya and she let him take decisions of life too, she still does not... But it was misused to such an extent that someone else started putting rights on him.. 

I feel she has clear understanding of how Shaurya is important in her life... Otherwise inspite of such impulsive act of adding sindoor she wouldn't have gone back and accepted the thing... But still realizing depth of her feelings through jealousy is still more understandable reason than claiming rights over person ... But like the way Shaurya used to tell her to stay away from Ahir out of jealousy was more like haq jatana.. Which was still wrong! 

And it kind of shows how the show is failing to deliver the very message of what it started in name or romance πŸ˜†

This claiming of rights over a person is indeed a big deal. People want their partners to be exclusively for themselves. Else there would not be such a hullabaloo over matters of adultery or ema.

Aastha is really an exception in that she easily let go of her rights on Shaurya as well as Shaan. She felt her going away would make life easier for them. Like you said in another post, love doesn't mean you have to live with that person. You can love from a distance. Something that Aastha did. Even then, the divorce affected her more badly than she thought it would. She realised she had no rights on Shaan any more. Still she mostly allows people to decide things on their own. 

But Anokhi has this feeling of having rights over people which makes her push them too. I don't mean exclusive rights but in a sense importance. After the blast when Aastha scolded her she got angry because she thought she had the right to reason with Shaurya. But like Aastha, Anokhi also doesn't feel she has to live with Shaurya to  love him. She plans to love him from afar. She is capable of moving on with her life after this heartbreak. But Shaurya cannot live without his loved one. He needs Anokhi near him. 

Now coming to jealousy. Jealousy mostly stems from competition. The feeling that what does the other person has that I don't. During date and her birthday Anokhi backed off because she understood that she fell short compared to Shagun in many ways. But after the confession she knows that despite her shortcomings Shaurya loves her. Now she is on par with Shagun in the competition of Shaurya's affections. But she herself pushed him away. Yet I don't think if she were a real person jealousy would be the dominant emotion. It would perhaps be surprise and betrayal seeing Shaurya moving on so fast πŸ˜†. Even if jealousy is there, she would keep it to herself unlike Shaurya with Ahir. She won't try to gain him back. After a point she would think, "good for him" and move on.

In order to make her feel guilty of her decision, Shaurya could have said things like "Because you are pushing me away, I will punish myself more by getting married to Shagun inspite of not loving her. You will be responsible for destroying three lives" or something similar. Imo that would be more effective.

Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Just wanted to see what do most people feel about upcoming track... πŸ˜†

I am definitely not up for it.. Because someone as sorted as Anokhi being jealous of someone like Shagun... Is not going down well with me.... 

I didn't even enjoy Ahir-Shaurya's jealousy track... Because someone as sorted as Shaurya being jealous of Ahir wasn't that great... 

On top of it... Anokhi wasn't even purposely doing anything ...but Shaurya purposely trying to lit this is little off.. He may or may not romance Shagun or get close to her... Hopefully... 

But there has to be some difference between the way Shaurya and Anokhi in characterization... πŸ˜†

I know this was also there in other DJs show but.. It wasn't even great there... 

I agree with youπŸ˜ƒ

I hope it will end soonπŸ˜„

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

This claiming of rights over a person is indeed a big deal. People want their partners to be exclusively for themselves. Else there would not be such a hullabaloo over matters of adultery or ema.

Aastha is really an exception in that she easily let go of her rights on Shaurya as well as Shaan. She felt her going away would make life easier for them. Like you said in another post, love doesn't mean you have to live with that person. You can love from a distance. Something that Aastha did. Even then, the divorce affected her more badly than she thought it would. She realised she had no rights on Shaan any more. Still she mostly allows people to decide things on their own. 

But Anokhi has this feeling of having rights over people which makes her push them too. I don't mean exclusive rights but in a sense importance. After the blast when Aastha scolded her she got angry because she thought she had the right to reason with Shaurya. But like Aastha, Anokhi also doesn't feel she has to live with Shaurya to  love him. She plans to love him from afar. She is capable of moving on with her life after this heartbreak. But Shaurya cannot live without his loved one. He needs Anokhi near him. 

Now coming to jealousy. Jealousy mostly stems from competition. The feeling that what does the other person has that I don't. During date and her birthday Anokhi backed off because she understood that she fell short compared to Shagun in many ways. But after the confession she knows that despite her shortcomings Shaurya loves her. Now she is on par with Shagun in the competition of Shaurya's affections. But she herself pushed him away. Yet I don't think if she were a real person jealousy would be the dominant emotion. It would perhaps be surprise and betrayal seeing Shaurya moving on so fast πŸ˜†. Even if jealousy is there, she would keep it to herself unlike Shaurya with Ahir. She won't try to gain him back. After a point she would think, "good for him" and move on.

In order to make her feel guilty of her decision, Shaurya could have said things like "Because you are pushing me away, I will punish myself more by getting married to Shagun inspite of not loving her. You will be responsible for destroying three lives" or something similar. Imo that would be more effective.

I loved reading this! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And specifically what Shaurya should have done rather than using jealousy stunt.. 

If things are still little realistic in the show... Her trying to stop the wedding won't be result of jealousy or love jiske bina reh nai sakte but on knowing that real reason that Shagun has some motive and does not love Shaurya... 

But let's see... In some way I am kind of so off with the show and most likely I won't even continue watching it... Bhallas have intrigued me, not sure if CVs are capable of dealing with it properly or just zoop through it..