What is Bhavani and Ninad's relationship? - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Bhavani and Ninad has one of the most confusing relationships in the show. Like with Virat and Pakhi, we know were they stand. But the same cannot be said about the other two. I think there is no EMA between them, simply because ITV won't venture into that area with the elders in the family. But if we keep that aside, they really seem to have some sort of creepy relationship going on. That moron Ninad was even going to raise his hands on Ashwini because she said something against his vahini. But still that doesn't prove much. It could be that Ninad respects Bhavani way too much and follow her like a slave follows his master. And Bhavani likes to control Ninad simply because that gives her more allies and more power in CN.

Originally posted by janecastle

Bhavani and Ninad has one of the most confusing relationships in the show. Like with Virat and Pakhi, we know were they stand. But the same cannot be said about the other two. I think there is no EMA between them, simply because ITV won't venture into that area with the elders in the family. But if we keep that aside, they really seem to have some sort of creepy relationship going on. That moron Ninad was even going to raise his hands on Ashwini because she said something against his vahini. But still that doesn't prove much. It could be that Ninad respects Bhavani way too much and follow her like a slave follows his master. And Bhavani likes to control Ninad simply because that gives her more allies and more power in CN.

From what I think, there's at least emotional cheating involved. If not anything. It's way too much to be just a blind following of one's sister in law. I fail to believe this narrative.

Kuch toh hua hai otherwise ashwini is not the kind of woman who says such things about others easily. Something definitely must've happened for her to react like this

I think Ninu was in love with BH & wanted to marry her. He may have even asked her but she fearing society's taunts friend zoned him. Instead she got him married to Ash who was submissive.

She knew this way she could control her beloved Ninu cause he had the hots for her. BH plays typical cat and mouse game with her Ninu in front of Ash daily affirming that she is the only woman in Ninu life

I want to know how Ash and Ninu had a kid together? I mean I can't even see Ninu touch Ash...he seems repulsed by her. Wonder if it was something similar to handsmaiden tale 💀

Edited by silvermoonlight - 2 years ago
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

I think Ninu was in love with BH & wanted to marry her. He may have even asked her but she fearing society's taunts friend zoned him. Instead she got him married to Ash who was submissive.

She knew this way she could control her beloved Ninu cause he had the hots for her. BH plays typical cat and mouse game with her Ninu in front of Ash daily affirming that she is the only woman in Ninu life

I want to know how Ash and Ninu had a kid together? I mean I can't even see Ninu touch Ash...he seems repulsed by her. Wonder if it was something similar to handsmaiden tale 💀

Oh my god, this is a perfect plot actually. Makers should take cue from this. Their own mind can't conjure such a plotline ðŸ˜†

Nevertheless I always knew there's something cooking between ninad and bhavani even from the starting few episodes. Let's see how makers choose to portray this.

I'm sure there's emotional cheating involved if jot anything else