What is Bhavani and Ninad's relationship?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 days ago

I've seen the makers hint at this again and again since the starting of the show but never saw a clear explanation.

What exactly is between them? Is it only that Ninad listens to Bhavani on every issue or something more?

It can be anything... a leader and her chamcha or hidden EMA. smiley36 

But the dialogues they use it looks like it's more than devaar bhabhi relationship. Ninad thinks Pakhi has more rights on Virat than his wife. Kaku finds it normal that Pakhi and Virat had a past. Sai and Ashwini insinuating that Ninad and Kaku have a weird relationship... it gets hard to believe that Ninad only respects Kaku and she only considers him as her Minion. smiley37

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

It can be anything... a leader and her chamcha or hidden EMA. smiley36 

But the dialogues they use it looks like it's more than devaar bhabhi relationship. Ninad thinks Pakhi has more rights on Virat than his wife. Kaku finds it normal that Pakhi and Virat had a past. Sai and Ashwini insinuating that Ninad and Kaku have a weird relationship... it gets hard to believe that Ninad only respects Kaku and she only considers him as her Minion. smiley37

Exactly this is what irritates me na, the makers use this plot device as a bait. But they never clarify what exactly do they mean neither do they give context. They also didn't explain what exactly happened between ninad and ashwini.

It's just like a random dialogue pops up whenever there's a need. I think they themselves haven't thought how to mould this plot yet.

Personally even I think their relationship is much more than the set one but idk if they had an affair or not. Makers should explore this angle I'm sure this would really fetch in even more trp. Drama sabko achcha lagta hai smiley36

Just bhabhi devar relationship. Ninad respects and admires Bhavani. She is the eldest in the family now, his elder brother's wife. She also seem to be having the mentality which matches with his which makes him trust her. I think, the first time he might have not been happy with her was when she accepted Devi. 

The appealing part in her is her thoughts about their khandaan. She wouldn't compromise on that at all. She is educated yet with old school thoughts, strong, authoritative, believes strongly in khandaan and khoon, keeps the family together (whatever way it is), not too sentimental, very practical, cunning, smart. He admires and appreciates her for who she is. Ashwini is very different from her. It is not just the education or looks or khandaan, it has also got to do with the fact that Ashwini is a very emotional person for his liking who always believes in right and wrong, not a strong character, is submissive which acts to his favour, doesn't believe in khandaan or khoon, is more into people. He only looks at Bhavani as his bhabhi, also admires her more I guess since he dislikes these qualities in his wife. 

Ninad himself is submissive. Shouldnt he be pleased that his wife is so submissive and respectful to the point of taking crap from people in this house? She has kept the family together, not bk. Clearly its her that has done the paalna-posna of everyone- from samrat,devi. Mohit and obviously virat. Thats why all of the kids are so attached to her n her khaana (lol). I do think that because this is itv they will show that ninad-bk never had an affair but his "admiration" for bk is just too much. Eventually he will realize how ignored and insulted he made his wife feel for years together and they will have him give maybe one apology to whitewash him. 😡 But even if they haven't slept together, all their actions- going on trips together even if its for work, the way ninad is overly concerned about her health and well being, being the crying shoulder n confidante for bk when she needs it, dropping everything to be available to do things for her, and only talking about bk all the time- all this amounts to emotional infidelity. Ninad also has been shown as spineless, heartless. I hate that in future they will white wash him too. 

I don't think BK and Ninad have EMA but they definitely have strong bond and mutual respect. Sometimes it can be clearly seen the way he calls her Vahini. He mostly sees her as his brother's replacement. Purely my POV.

I don’t think there’s anything like EMA

It seems more like relationship between Mohit and Sai, like Mohit tells his wife that he’ll throw her out of the room, if she says anything against Sai

Like Sai has done alot for family 

Ninad said Bhavani has done a lot for family 

There’s only respect and devotion 

Edited by NoraSM - 5 days ago

I suppose since Ashwini keep hinting abt something more than bhabhi devar relationship, creatives won't prove her that wrong. In my opinion, for Ninad he definitely harbors other feelings for Bhavani but she consider him only as puppet cum devar in true sense. Or maybe she knows his feelings but neither provoke them or deny them just to keep her power at the house. She is controlling Ninad in that way where neither he could express his feelings nor letting them go. N she used Ashwini as bait. 

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin