Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: sairat07

Lololol🤣🤣🤣

Manners and Didi r poles apart...jinka milan asambhav hain🤣🤣🤣

Very true...Viru boy aap gunge hi raho🤣

Everyone does her tareef, she herself praises tareef of her manners toh she thought whatever she will do it will never be mannerless. 🤣

Haan pliij Bappa make sure Veeru becomes gunga for two days tab pata chalega the power of being able to speak. 🤣

Originally posted by: Ninabarbie

Your posts and sense of humor are really a relief for all this drama Muguet!!!! TRULY!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁 Loved it much ❤❤❤

Haha thanks for the compliment. 😎

Originally posted by: janecastle

Didi ek hi din mein kitni baar beizzat hogi. It's like everyone like to bajao Didi's band and this woman shamelessly go and get happily insulted.  This is the side effect of having too much free time. 😆

True... Kaku should think about her and allow her to work. 🤣

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Excellent post. Loved it. Besharamlekha ko choro. Woh toh aisi hi hai. Aur, lagta hai Kaku ko bhi koi farak nahi parta devar aur bhabhi ke rishte se. But, I liked Sonali today. She was truly concerned for Sai. I hope Sonali switches sides and joins team Sai soon and if she does then Karishma too would join her at the earliest. Besharamlekha is pukeworthy. No point expecting anything good from her. And, now her beizzati is not going to leave her🤣

Edited by fatssrilanka - 2 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

"Is ghar mein bhabhiyon ka aapne devaaron par haq jatana purana riwaaz chala aa raha hai."
Again, why are you so shocked Veeru ? 😳

"Aap mein 1% bhi himmat nahin hai sach manne ki."
Munna ko biwi ne phir se Mandir ka ghanta samajh liya. 😆

The pain in her voice, the tears said that she is tired asking you about your past and your vaada and you are again on silent mode.  Tu na zindagi bhar gunga hi reh. 😡

Ayesha was on fire again and Neil was a big let down. Probably because the character doesnt have much to add. Hope it doesnt stay the same, i was impressed by him as an actor and would hate to see him reduced to expressions. i understand he cannot talk about this situation plainly but they really needed some better dialogues for him to match Sai. 

LOLOL the way she told Pakhi that she at least has the himmat to give muh tod jawab when questioned while she loses her voice. 🤣

I just loved how she warned her "Meri sehenshilta ki ek seema hai Pakhi didi agar aap yaad rakhengi toh aapke liye achcha hai." 🤣 This besharam aurat won't sudharo and will taunt Sai as soon as she gets the chance. 🥱

I missed all her caps yesterday so dont want to make the same mistake, she has been the best part of this weeks episodes

Veeru toh is irritated by Pakhi since a long time. But is it me or Sonali looked irritated too when Pakhi said that no one took her side when Sai did her beizzati ? 😲
Didi is funny she keeps repeating "Mein yeh beizzati zindagi bhar nahin bhuloongi." yet she does such things to get beizzatified. 

Best part was that no one spoke up even after Sai left, she had started all the drama and then was complaining 🤔

All the additional scenes didnt add much except re-enforce that everyone sees Sai's point of view even if they will not be vocal about it. This was probably when Ayesha was off.

Off episode topic, i saw another pic of Ayesha with the choreographer in different clothes, another dance might be coming up...

Kaku being ok with their past, I actually feel bad for Samrat now. 
When he will know that the Badi Mami he used to love is ok with his wife having a past with his brother, it will definitely break him. 🥺

This man whenever he comes makes us happy. "Sai Bhabhi ko teri chhoti chhoti baaton se farak padne laga hai. Pakhi aur teri baat karne se une farak padta hai. Tabhi toh une itna gussa aata hai. Sai Bhabhi tujhse pyaar karne lagi hai. She is in love with you, bro."
Joh baat Sunny Miya ko pata hai woh bhi saalon mein do baar darshan deke, woh baat Veeru ko pata nahin hai biwi ke saath rehte huye bhi. 

Didi ne baat sun li. Where are your manners now, didi ? 🤓 Weren't you the one who told Sai that overhearing someone else's conversation is not right ? Hypocrisy much ? 😉

How can Kaku be upset with them? Doesnt she have the same power over Ninad? Even though there is no explanation about it but it seems like a very unhealthy relationship specially for Ashwini. The difference is and will be Virat's handling of it. I just read another post where Virat will start calling Pakhi vahini, even though i doubt that will happen but it just made me 😃

Sunny is Virat's translator, hope he saw all the episodes and can fill Virat in on the hurting heart of Sai as well as her jealousy, dost ho to aisa.... and definitely not like the other dost who is as always eavesdropping outside the door. Does she not have anything else to do 🤔

Thanks for summarizing the episode and caps, much easier to browse than to rewatch a sairat-less (practically) episode

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

A big round of applause goes to you for making this post so  so so good, 

I wont say much, coz u have covered everything

just one thing when Pakhi said tum chup chap sun rhe the, i hope he could have told jaise tumne mere aur sai kay private matter ko sabke samne lake meri ki hai, u never thought when I have warned you so many times. 

2nd Pakhi didi is a creature who preaches but never follow which I understood long back, why expect then, she was trying to hear the conversation between sairat she can even hear what gyan sunny has to give  

and may be she will intervene to get gyan by sunny 

Ya i think its Sunny's time to do some beizzati 😅

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

LOL nowadays this forum gives me more jhatke than the actual show isi liye toh I enter once I have watched the episode. 🤣

Haha thank you for the compliment. 🤣

True, there is too much speculation either about the intentions of actors Instagram posts or the upcoming tracks

If the pics/captions/comments bother you then don’t follow them, it’s your choice to be upset by them 

As much as i love watching books made into drama, I wouldn’t follow one if I didn’t like/love the book. It’s torture to watch something when you didn’t like the book or original drama in this case. I am happy being unaware of what’s coming up 😃

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Have missed your daily dose of roast and toast for a week 😊

Nice one as usual👏👏. Some relief from the high level drama that has been haunting since last 3 days👻