Biwi said I don't have himmat that's why Dost is back with Himmat Raas - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

He is the cupid. 🤣 Without him SaiRat ka kya hoga man. 🤣 

Without Sunny 😆 Sairat will be feeding eachother only and they cannot feed their kids  🤣🤣🤣

Lovely update Muguet❤️

Didi ki kismat kitna bhara bhara hai, just like hara bhara kebab, kabhi dosti milta hai, kabhi shaadi ke liye turant ladka milta hai, kabhi vaada milta hai, and beizzati bhi milti hai, aur kya chahiye isko. Free mein gaati rehti hai:

Dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar na raha🤣

Waise,kitna budget mein bachat hua hoga na bhook hadtaal se,why is kaku worried 🤣

But,I look forward to Sonali changing in and out, infront of Kaku and siding what is right 👍🏼

Abhi, Godu ka Dimaag aur muh ki kya hi baat karein, oh ho ho ho😈

Iss bande ka doosra dost vada pav laane gaya tha, he is the annual representative for initiating khaana romance between couples 🤣

Originally posted by asmi_joya

Tu Zindagi bhar Gunga reh had me rolling ... You are a riot 🤣🤣

AYesha's voice modulation in that sehenshilta scene and her expressions were so on point.. The last three episodes have been hers...just hers...

Sonali was feeling bad one minute and then went back to bad mouthing Sai.. I hope she starts feeling tad bit bad for Sai.. Patralekha needs to be told off by some..She is irritating and even TRP audience is irritated with her... Every show has bad people changing into good one by one..Yaha Ghum ka alag hi..

Viru MAMU my gosh.. logo ko samjhana.. zindagi ki seekh..aise bade bade..dialogues maar ke.. "Sai aisa bartav kyu kar rahi hai mere sath".. Ye DUMBola kaha se aaya re.. Kaun gaya tha iska IPS ka paper likhne..Munna Bhai kya?

Haan expression hi deta rehta hai kuch bolta hi nahin. 😆

It was actually all about Sai and her feelings and fight for herself. Now they will be back at SaiRat because they know without SaiRat the show will be at number 2 and 3 only. 🤣

Sonali is still afraid of Kaku so her behavior changes whenever she is with her. 😆 But I feel like she can be the first one to change from the CGang. 😆

His dialoguegiri never ends but asal mein tai tai phis. 🤣

Originally posted by Khushidum

🤣🤣🤣

Sounds like a funny episode....I look more forward to your posts than the show...no wonder the TRPs are dropping if all of IF is thinking the same 

now that Sunny is back hopefully he can knock some sense into Virat🤞

Fantastic post as usual and 🙏🏼 

It wasn't bad. They ended the drama and then Veeru went on "Kyun Sai mujhe torture kar rahi hai" and then the Kaku Pakhi nautanki. 🤣

TRPs aunties are fed up also wkith Devi Harini track and the Oscar winning acting by didi. 🤣

He will but will Veeru catch that ? 🤣

Thank you. 😳

Originally posted by Devikadish

Didi always says "Main yeh beizzati zindagi bhar nahi bhoolungi" but she forgets it the very next second by blabbering something and gets beizzatified. This cycle seems never ending.

#MAFirstClassInBeizzati

#BeizzatiKarwaaneMeiinPhd

🤣 Now that she can't go and find a job, she thought about using her diploma in Beizzati to keep herself busy. 🤣

Sonali is mirroring the audience reaction. She was like "lo yeh phir shuru ho gayi". 😆😆 Sonali and Karishma's commentaries are hilarious. They like to troll everyone from Didi to BK. They are the only ones who enjoy this daily dose of drama. Free entertainment at home. 😆😆

Edited by janecastle - 2 years ago
Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

"Teri biwi kitni beizzati ki hai sabke samne." 
"Kaku Sai college se waapas aa gayi ?" 
OMG the beizzati of Beizzatilekha has no limits. 🤣 

Didi ek hi din mein kitni baar beizzat hogi. It's like everyone like to bajao Didi's band and this woman shamelessly go and get happily insulted.  This is the side effect of having too much free time. 😆

A big round of applause goes to you for making this post so  so so good, 

I wont say much, coz u have covered everything

just one thing when Pakhi said tum chup chap sun rhe the, i hope he could have told jaise tumne mere aur sai kay private matter ko sabke samne lake meri ki hai, u never thought when I have warned you so many times. 

2nd Pakhi didi is a creature who preaches but never follow which I understood long back, why expect then, she was trying to hear the conversation between sairat she can even hear what gyan sunny has to give  

and may be she will intervene to get gyan by sunny 

Edited by maahi11 - 2 years ago

Your posts and sense of humor are really a relief for all this drama Muguet!!!! TRULY!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁 Loved it much ❤❤❤

Lololol🤣🤣🤣

Manners and Didi r poles apart...jinka milan asambhav hain🤣🤣🤣

Very true...Viru boy aap gunge hi raho🤣