Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Phirse shaadi!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳- Page 1 and 10 - Page 16

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Jiggy7

Kya pata??

Sayad Tejvi ki anniversary mai dubara shaadi.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dubara shadi and dubara SR πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and in a fit of range tejvi do the deed to produce khud ka shaurya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ iss baar 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: pickachu

I also feel the same way.I don't want to sound pessimistic but I feel that sp has talked abt show going off air when remember all the rumours started then cvs got extension and now it depends on just the cvs to bring trps through different tracks.Sp is purposely not giving the promos.I hope now we will get shaadi promo atleast.

Arey promo ke bina how will ppl know about the amazing things happening in our show?

I feel sp is doing iron purpose.

If they want to make it finite bata do na Kitna aur time hain so we will enjoy the show and not worry about trps 

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kv jitne bhi interviews dein who is going to watch ... again is only... interviews se promotion nahin hoga jitna tv par promo

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: favjassi

Dubara shadi and dubara SR πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and in a fit of range tejvi do the deed to produce khud ka shaurya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ iss baar 

Ab kuch nahi ho sakta tej papa se wo ab pole ho gaye hai jispe latak ke BM ko heartattack aaya tha🀣

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Ab kuch nahi ho sakta tej papa se wo ab pole ho gaye hai jispe latak ke BM ko heartattack aaya tha🀣

Ohoho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bechara vayagra use karsaktey hain