Virat's Facial Expressions - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

That's the problem. They write nonsense and actors get blamed. πŸ€£

So true

And I find it really strange.

An actor is good when the character is liked by the audience.

But same actor doesn't know how to act when his character is not liked.

Anyways. Sabka apna apna opinion. And I should run out of it before someone quotes me and I get entangled in thisπŸ˜†

Originally posted by cheekukabeej

So true

Anyways. Sabka apna apna opinion. And I should run out of it before someone quotes me and I get entangled in thisπŸ˜†

That's really hilarious. How people praise when he is good but bashes him when he is bad. Or when he is goid he is the perfect guy opposite Ayesha but when he is not, Neil should be replaced. πŸ€£ 

I think we need to leave before we are also bashed. πŸ€£

That's really hilarious. How people praise when he is good but bashes him when he is bad. Or when he is goid he is the perfect guy opposite Ayesha but when he is not, Neil should be replaced. πŸ€£ 

yes. We should run away from hereπŸ˜†

On the count of three

πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

Same thoughts. His expression don't really make sense these days. Yesterday during sai baas to paakhi, he was looking at her with disgust. Already he doesn't have dialogues, so we have to rely on expressions and he is giving these bored/disgusted expressions πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

So true

sorry for quoting you, but I think it might be coz people don't understand what he is trying to convey in those scenes. 

Its not fault of actor, he is doing exactly what the writers and director want him to do.

Its just that all they had to do was give a voice over when he showing those expressions, which will help decode what is going in his mind.

Its one thing for FL to not understand him vs audience unable to understand him. 

yes. We should run away from hereπŸ˜†

On the count of three

πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

Now You See It Now You Dont GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I hope I am never ever one of those. I love a good story and I love a good villian as long as the story make sense and the acting is good I might even root for the bad guy. Good acting should be good acting regardless. I usually refrain from commenting because am not ready to tone down my opinions or the bashing...people are really invested in these things (suprises me how passionate people feel about these) when am just a casual. What I do love is a good heathy debate even when people disagree as long as they stay on topic and give good motivated comebacks am in...all that emotional bashing of other people for fictional shows...NOT for me...but it is entertaining to read on the sidelines. 🀣