IMMJ2 LAST GROUP PIC * new RraHel pic updated - Page 26

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by bahi.

naamum pathen yhm annal athuvum bore achu. It ran for years with leaps and all 

Ellam sethu poi sethu poi uyiroda vandha 🤣

Even I watched Geet My fav too. Agree iPKKND 1 is the best. I have geet and iPKKND on my drive. But I stopped watching 4 lions shows. Cause they seem like doing the same love-hate stories. Qubool Hai, Ishqbaaz, Humsafars and now that show on Sony .

You have IPKKND and Geet on google drive? If you don’t have a problem can you please share with me?  Actually I’m from Pakistan so don’t have access to hot star and these shows aren’t available on YouTube. 

Thanks. 

Look like we have alot in common Pavi. My 1st hindi show was Tere liye ❤️ - with Harshad. He was kind of my first TV-crush ☺️. I loved QH too, but didn't last for a long time. Btw OTT QH is damn good, have you watched it?

Guys if you want to watch hindi shows, then my recommendation will be these:

- IPKKND 1

- Geet 

- Tere Liye

Now I watch a lot of OTT shows, and the list is too long here. 

I have watched a lot over the years - but these 3 are the only one I really loved and can re-watch again. Ofc. IMMJ2 will remain special - but only time will tell whether I add it to the list of all-time favorite shows. Cause only watched it for Rrahel at the end. 

It's only 4 shows I completed to watch. These 3 and IMMJ2 ofc. 

@bold Oh Lord these three are the only shows I followed till the end too and now IMMJ2. Otherwise I’m pretty bad at keeping up with shows. I joined India forums because of IPKKND but have been active only on this forum 🙈

Originally posted by sasha14

@bold Oh Lord these three are the only shows I followed till the end too and now IMMJ2. Otherwise I’m pretty bad at keeping up with shows. I joined India forums because of IPKKND but have been active only on this forum 🙈

Same, forgot to add Reporters on the list. It was a finite show on Sony with Krithika and Rajeev as the leads. Will definitely recommend that show guys. I watch that from start to the end. It's on youtube. 

Originally posted by Pavi10989

Zain imam nalla irupan . But I don't like shrenu parik that much.. thappa ninaikatha.. jennifer kuda rra pakanum enaku..

I liked Jennifer Winget in Saraswatichandra with Gautam Rode. Watched that the show on and off. ☺️ And got excited when Jennifer and Harshad did a show together, but didn't like the plot. But I really like Jennifer choosing dark show like beyhadh, did watch a bit of S1 and S2 as well.

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago

Same, forgot to add Reporters on the list. It was a finite show on Sony with Krithika and Rajeev as the leads. Will definitely recommend that show guys. I watch that from start to the end. It's on youtube. 

Oh haha even I forgot to mention reporters. Have watched that show, was really good. It had a proper story and kritika and Rajeev had crackling chemistry.