Apna Time Bhi Aayega

ATBA episode 189 - Jun 11 2021 - Friday - Page 14

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 1PariGupta

yes he forgot what he said to Rani in guest room where they both r stuck when Jai Singh's parents were coming n they introduced Kiara as his wife. 

He said to her how can I share one room with her. She is not my wife. 

N now he is sharing room with Kiara. Yuckkkk 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 

Veer ke sare Sanskar kaha gaye ab whatever he got from his Rajawat khandaan. ðŸ˜¡

Rani wouldn't say anything. But I hope Birju will say something about this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swetasharmashah

Does anybody has contact details for shoonya Square. Can we contact them somehow, to know why there are doing this. ??

Use their Instagram profile

https://instagram.com/shoonya_square?utm_medium=copy_link

swetasharmashah thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: caller123

I second you . They are blind to see it or have no brains to analyse it🤣🤣

Looks like I would have to create an Instagram account just to contact them. 

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I sent them mesg on ig. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

They have website too 

Seen it earlier

atba  is about trip in catch between VeeRani 

they thought TRP they PH trip we audience catch

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago
Nicenkool9 thumbnail

Right now in ghum a track is going on where the ML badi maa is trying to shove his ex-lover cum SIL down his throat. Fans are trending on twitter with boycott GHKPM. FL is trying yo calm the fans down but they r madd at makers and writers for showing such things

Here in ATBA, stupid ML is shown marrying his SIL and sharing same hotel room. What rubbish are they trying to show. And what double standards. This idiot can be shown sharing same room but he has audacity to question his wife over her friendship. Rani said well in yesterday's epi. U have lost the right to question me. I doubt any female with self respect will go back to such a husband. There is no redemption for veer anymore😈😡

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

THere the ML n SIL are real life fiancée too

Sometimes the real is included in Reel

Here the story has not started 

Your bro wife n that too u know she still eyes you

An extra careful 

When intoxicated RaniSa told him to take Kiara to the his bedroom he did not protest

Vikram is too silent for the character 

This content was originally posted by: Nicenkool9

Right now in ghum a track is going on where the ML badi maa is trying to shove his ex-lover cum SIL down his throat. Fans are trending on twitter with boycott GHKPM. FL is trying yo calm the fans down but they r madd at makers and writers for showing such things

Here in ATBA, stupid ML is shown marrying his SIL and sharing same hotel room. What rubbish are they trying to show. And what double standards. This idiot can be shown sharing same room but he has audacity to question his wife over her friendship. Rani said well in yesterday's epi. U have lost the right to question me. I doubt any female with self respect will go back to such a husband. There is no redemption for veer anymore😈😡

Nicenkool9 thumbnail

Yes. Viku should question his bro. Sometimes not raising voice against bad is equal to purpoting it. Because he knows that veer and rani know they r legally married. Idoit veer should have questioned ranisa, why wud he take kiara with him when she is not his wife. I am fed up with ITV ML's. They open their mouth only to abuse women but can open it where necessary. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Veer tells kiara everything haha but not his bro Vikram 

Vikram should tell Veer you married my wife 

I will marry yours

Man to man dhamki needed for Veer

This content was originally posted by: Nicenkool9

Yes. Viku should question his bro. Sometimes not raising voice against bad is equal to purpoting it. Because he knows that veer and rani know they r legally married. Idoit veer should have questioned ranisa, why wud he take kiara with him when she is not his wife. I am fed up with ITV ML's. They open their mouth only to abuse women but can open it where necessary. 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swetasharmashah

I agree with you. Rani and veer love each other, and once their MU is sorted, they can carry on with lives.

But families, it wills stay with them forever, especially girl's side because their daughter would be in someone else's house.

Exactly 😔