Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Episode Analysis Thread - episode 64 [(10 June)

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Today's episode made me think one main thing, if you want to be a giver, u do not need to be rich, you just need a rich/big heart.

Ishqii is a giver. She always gives/gives in to others. For other's happiness. 

She never thinks of herself.

Also Ahaan being a elder brother, till now apart from lecturing others about sanskar havent done much.

Kartik seems more mature than Ahaan. Both Ahaan and Sonu are like some caged birds who doesnt know what exactly to do given a situation. They seem so lost.

I loved the stand Raj took today. Although dadi convinced him not file a complain, but I seriously think he cannot be biological son of SarlaπŸ˜†

Edited by anjani-pagli - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LIKED

1) ishqi remembering the fight and caressing ahaan's hair. then she comes back to reality. β€οΈ

2) ahaan saying sab theek nahi hai ishqi. ahaan saying tumne yeh sab kyu saha.❀️

3) ishqi rhea scene. its was a good change. 

4) ishqi saying thank u for the bills πŸ˜Ž

NO JUST NO

1) daadi and her extra OTT expressions. yaar bure sapne aayenge. kuch toh sharam karo, crime patrol nahi hai. πŸ˜†

2) kartik ahaan scene. ab bohot repititive n irritating lagrhea hai πŸ˜΅. i would have liked it if he had blamed ahaan and been angry with him at this point. 

Hated him calling it a 'misunderstanding' πŸ€’ 

ruining a life is not a MU. he should have egged ahaan to apologise to ishqi and win her trust instead of egging him to go propose πŸ˜΅

3) ahaan smiling when mausi mentioned hospital bills. πŸ€ͺ🀒

ps - i want monologues. wtf 

Edited by war_is_peace - 2 years ago
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

updated!

From tomorrow, anybody can create a new EA Thread and others can jump in!!

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Things I liked today (June 10)

1. Ishqi recapping how Ahaan helped her like he would prior to the destruction saga and gently caressing his hair until he moves.

2. Ishqi becoming distant/formal again when he awakes and they talk regarding what happened. 

3. Ahaan crying and saying everything is not ok, and how "Aaj AVM apni nazron mein gir gaya" ... it's at these tears the original Ishqi who loved and respected him comes out naturally with her getting up and holding his hand in comfort. 

4. Ahaan being remorseful at how he destroyed her... and pressing in his usual way "why Ishqi why.. why did you do all this?" Yeh sawal najane kitni dafa poochaa hai Ahaan ne sirf woh sunne ke liye jo aaj bhi Ishqi ne nahi kaha.

5. Kartik

6. The distant Ishqi at the end, and the BURN statement "Thank you and Sorry for any inconvenience". AVM Shocked, Ishqi Rocked.