Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: IFLove

This is what forum is for, isn't it? We discuss here and see the picture in a better light? I am glad my post helped you!🤗 About trp, I don't give a flying f*ck about it, I stressed about it a lot in my previous shows and saw how that whole thing is not our hands at all! So I don't even check the trp! Mujhe abhi thodi der pehle samjha itna difference hua hai rival show k sath😆

Exactly! Joining this forum is the best thing I did. I am so glad that I get to meet you all here. N anytime I feel a little disappointed with the show, someone sees it in a different light and gets me on board too. 
I haven’t seen any ITV show in 10 years Yaar, and on tv toh not at all. I guess that’s why affected by the trp thing so much. 

I often try not to compare their love for eachother. But in episodes like today's, I feel Anokhi's love is not even close to what Shaurya's love for her is! Or it is, but she herself is yet to realise it! Shaurya made mistakes, but he owns up to them. Anokhi just doesn't realise her mistakesThat's right, until you take decisions about yourself, it's ok. But once you are in a relationship, you have to take every decision mutually, for that matter, I would say, you have to take decisions about yourself as well after discussing with your partner.

She does love him. But she never let’s herself feel completely for him. She always holds a bit back. And that’s why it feels she doesn’t love him enough. 

I hope Aastha is there to guide her in this! Just how Shaurya had Shaan to scold him for acting without her consent and then Aastha to tell him to fight this out together...I hope Anokhi has a guardian too. And only Aastha can fit the bill as she won't give a damn about what babli and Ahir and even shaurya say Bolne hi nahi degi inme se kisiko

Yes!! Aastha is the only one who can knock sense into her now. And with complete Haq.

She only trusts Shaurya's love for her after seeing his efforts to please her. But she doesn't trust his capabilities. She doesn't trust him to be capable of discussing something with, capable of making right decisions, capable of finding out solutions! It's her feminist mind that does overtime at times, she ends up thinking she doesn't need a man and she is good on her own

Yes! I think she has forgotten that feminism doesn’t mean women are superior to men. It means they are equal. And if she wants equality, she needs to give it back too. He might be impulsive, but he listens to every word she says and listens attentively. She needs to learn to communicate with him and take decisions together.

Ikr!! Babli was telling her how Shaurya was freaking out. Fir bhi isse daya nahi aayi bechare pe!! She has seen him going bonkers if she walks off for a second or doesn't allow him to touch her. He has told her thousand times how he can't control himself if she distances herself from him. How did she have the guts to do this to him ya! It was absolutely uncalled for! Sach mein sakhth laundi hai yeh!!

Yeah! When she goes into I am right mode, she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not even her sister. She is hurting I know, but it’s not ok to hurt him like this, worry him like this. I was feeling horrible for Shaurya  yesterday!

Right! It's not about Shagun, shaurya will not make it about Shagun! Yeh shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani hai aur isme Jo bhi hoga, unka hi hoga!! Shaurya has borne this pain of imagining her going out of his life and that's what has made him value her presence more. Anokhi is in a slumber...she needs this wake up call as well!!

Yes she does! She needs this wake up call. 

Right! To avoid sacrifices Shaurya has to make, she sacrificed herself If her love was selfless, she wouldn't bother about the family which is good for nothing, she would let them break the ties with him and then she would do everything that's possible under this sky to keep her man's happiness and honour...even if it took "compromising" (not changing) on her own dreams for a while. Pushing your love in a pit of ingrate and dominating people in the name of family was never a good thought for someone she loves!

Completely agree. She knows how his family is, yet she is trying to push him back there. She needs the realization that love is as important as career if not more.

True! Even if she says she wants love n career both, still she puts her career before love. She still cannot put them both on equal levels. As shaurya walks away from her, she will realise what pain she inflicted on him everytime she walked away from him. She needs to feel that pain! No, this is not my sadistic expectation, I just want her realise the effect her actions cause on others!

Yes! It’s not sadistic. Some lessons in life are important. Some hurts in life are important to know the value of what you are so easily giving up!

I knew many of you didn't want the jealousy track, so I was indeed skeptical about making this post in the fear of being left out😆 But I am glad you all took it in a positive light! This jealousy track will be different than other ITV serials where the sautans keep challenging and mocking eachother for a man. Anokhi is too dignified to do that, it won't happen here. Yahaan Jo bhi hoga, pati patni k beech hoga...and I am all for showcase of jealousy in front of your own husband...it's pretty natural, happens among real life couples too! Also, Shaurya's antics are definitely gonna make it fun!!

No babe! I was not in for jealousy coz I hate to see two women fighting in over a man and vice of versa. But here it won’t be about two women. It’s going to be about only both of them. She is going to get jealous, angry, irritated but will not be able to express it completely thanks to her ego. She will crave for him and his attention but pretend not to. And Shaurya will leave no opportunity to tease it out of her. And I am low key looking forward to see the stern grumpy professor back. 🤣

Not to forget, Aastha doesn't trust Shagun one bit. She didn't believe Shaurya when he said Shagun was ok with the news about shakhi marriage. So she won't let him disclose everything to Shagun! Shagun either won't know anything at all, only her name will be used in front of Anokhi. Or Shaurya knows she is the behind the meme, he took her name today while talking to Shaan, so he has his doubts I feel, so he will use her as a pawn and she deserves to be used! 4 din beech hava mein udegi Shagun aur fir shaurya zameen par leke aaega use!!

yes!! Aastha is my only hope in keeping Shagun at bay! Shagun has broken engagements written in her fate. And the last one and the upcoming one are definitely her own fault.

Me in bold. Gearing up for today’s episode. 

Edited by lavs_157 - 2 years ago
IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallukumari

As I said in the prior post, this is such a concise review of Anokhi's thought process and also why we need this track at this time for our ShaKhi. 

This is me reading your post!

This is me being impressed!👏

This is the me giving you a hug for your brilliant writing!🤗

9 hours to go!

Thank you so much🤗

Show me a person who isn't disappointed by Anokhi today? She went from Jugni to our sacrificial lamb. But growth has to start from somewhere......

She's soooooo smart and is a debate champion. But her intelligence in academics doesn't translate into real life. She doesn't see two sides of the argument. She is really stubborn once she takes a decision. Very frustrating to watch as viewer, but need to be understood due to her age and experience level.

She is zero in the matters of love, like she said the other day. She will grow now!!

Also, this is her feminist nature I believe. Often, the feminists get very stubborn as they see every man with a lens of doubt that he is doing them a wrong. So I would like to add this to her age and experience level.

Such great examples. I've said this many times already, but it needs repeating....all her decisions before were her own because she was single, but this time around she made a 'couple' decision on her own. Shaurya did this with the shaadi and we railed against it! It was frustrating before, now it's just disappointing. And Anokhi not listening is the cherry on this messed up noncommunicative cake!

I hope both of them learn by the end of this track now that they must take every decision together now, even if its a decision for either of them individually. Their lives are tied together now.

Such a great point. We wanted Shaurya's evolution on soch and we're getting it and now it's Anokhi's turn. I've been highly frustrated when she doesn't pick up his phone calls. And every time she does, it's been a Hallelujah moment for me. Maybe they're used to being on their own in this world that they don't know how to be together? But like you said Shaurya is trying. He called her to let her know he was coming and showed his support. He never said I'll take care of it. He wanted to walk through it together. I guess Shaurya is taking a different route to make her realize her mistake. "Jab ghee seedhi ungli se na nikle, to ungli tedi karni padti hai" 

Shaurya had faced her refusal once, he had a to fulfil a condition for his love to be reciprocated, so he has taken conscious efforts. Anokhi got his love effortlessly. Now she will struggle, and that's how she will learn from her mistakes. Can't wait for this tedhe aadmi k tedhe ungli wale plans😉
We talk a lot about Shaurya's pride and arrogance and forget that Anokhi is just as bad. She has a know-it-all personality that loves to LECTURE others. Poor Shaurya has gotten used to being admonished by his personal lecturer. She believes that she's always on the side of the 'right'. 

At times I feel her ego is bigger than his. Also, her issue is that she puts career before everything, that's her trigger point. In her own words, she doesn't need to change her ideology but she must learn to compromise. Love is a new feeling to her. Her life was only about one thing, i.e. career all these years, so she doesn't know how to compromise, how to balance it out. Hence she took this decision of putting Shaurya's career before their love as well. She needs to learn the art of balancing!

I love the way Shaurya loves his Anokhi. And I'm so glad she's finally secure in that, since their full mutual confession and him reiterating it with "wifey" "zindagi bhar" "saath janam" etc... He's in for the long haul and she knows it. He's been very upfront about choosing her always(which she wanted and asked for after the sindoor shaadi). Now it's being held against him. She wanted him to fight for her haq, like no one did for Aastha. What did she think the repercussions of that fight would be??? Maybe this is why Shaan couldn't stand up for Aastha, because of the fall out. But now Anokhi would rather send him back to that SH, than fight for the haq that she's been lecturing about since she found out Aastha was his mother!

I believe this track is for the growth of Shakhi as well as for revisiting the past and understanding the parents. I think both of these things will go hand in hand. Anokhi will learn too that she was wrong in pestering Shaurya in Aastha matters.

Learning the lesson the hard way seems to the only way left! What options does he have? She won't speak to him and won't confront problems together. 

Like you're saying, I hope she gets to introspect on how important he is for her existence. As she mentioned during Goa, that just like him, she can't stay away from him either. Sometimes you have to lose something of value to really understand its place in your life, and what you're throwing away with your actions. 

Super excited for this angsty track!!!

@underline: great way to put it!!

I'm going to keep repeating it to myself. "We need this tadap" "We need Anokhi to evolve"

She values her education because she put it before everything else and had to fight for it against society's soch and expectations. And Shaurya's value will increase when she has to fight for him against society's soch of professor/student relationships and expectation of upper/middle class blending.

Ahh that's a lovely point. You realise the value of something only when you have to fight for it!!!

I'm not into two women fighting over a man or inciting jealousy in another.......BUT  I will make an exception this time. And like you, I'm very excited to see what's coming. 

I am assured from the beginning that it is not going to be 2 women fighting for a man here. This is going to be only between a man and his wife!! Anokhi is too dignified to fight with Shagun! I would love this kind of jealousy tracks. Also, Shaurya will not be using Shagun to cause jealousy for Anokhi. He will use her to fail her in her own plans!!

Sooooooo much in this track that we've been asking for!! My faith is in Aastha right now to look out for her 

If Shaurya is the writer of this track, Aastha is going to be the director!!!

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Samajh aa gaya..

Aaj jitna roye utna sukoon aaya, utna jyada pyaar aaya aur dono pe..

They were hurting so much.. They cried and made us cry with them..

This short separation is going to teach them a lot, they will learn to value each other more, be stronger for each other when they come together again..

Unresed.. 🤗

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IFLove

She is zero in the matters of love, like she said the other day. She will grow now!!

Also, this is her feminist nature I believe. Often, the feminists get very stubborn as they see every man with a lens of doubt that he is doing them a wrong. So I would like to add this to her age and experience level.

I hope both of them learn by the end of this track now that they must take every decision together now, even if its a decision for either of them individually. Their lives are tied together now.

Shaurya had faced her refusal once, he had a to fulfil a condition for his love to be reciprocated, so he has taken conscious efforts. Anokhi got his love effortlessly. Now she will struggle, and that's how she will learn from her mistakes. Can't wait for this tedhe aadmi k tedhe ungli wale plans😉

At times I feel her ego is bigger than his. Also, her issue is that she puts career before everything, that's her trigger point. In her own words, she doesn't need to change her ideology but she must learn to compromise. Love is a new feeling to her. Her life was only about one thing, i.e. career all these years, so she doesn't know how to compromise, how to balance it out. Hence she took this decision of putting Shaurya's career before their love as well. She needs to learn the art of balancing!

I believe this track is for the growth of Shakhi as well as for revisiting the past and understanding the parents. I think both of these things will go hand in hand. Anokhi will learn too that she was wrong in pestering Shaurya in Aastha matters.

Super excited for this angsty track!!!

Ahh that's a lovely point. You realise the value of something only when you have to fight for it!!!

I am assured from the beginning that it is not going to be 2 women fighting for a man here. This is going to be only between a man and his wife!! Anokhi is too dignified to fight with Shagun! I would love this kind of jealousy tracks. Also, Shaurya will not be using Shagun to cause jealousy for Anokhi. He will use her to fail her in her own plans!!

If Shaurya is the writer of this track, Aastha is going to be the director!!!

I have high hopes for Anokhi's growth trajectory when it comes to communication, cooperation, and most importantly her conceit.  

You're right her stubbornness and ego are on par with Shaurya.  She also thinks everyone should value the same things as her. To her, career gives her independence. In Shaurya's case, his love is what gives his heart the freedom to feel. 

Super excited for Anokhi to learn her lessons the hard way........and my poor boy having to watch his girl suffer 😊