Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartpt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Very well written topic. I completely agree. Love it.!!!

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rose-13

Really liked every words of your writing... beautifully written 👌 Actually nothing left for me to add after reading your post everything i wanted to say from long time is written by you here 

I will add only little things that I want  to see some character growth in anokhi as well...  she is still same from that date night she hasn’t changed  at all,, she is still listening at one person nd understanding all by herself nd then passing the judgment or deciding about their relationship without consulting other person who has equally invested his emotions into this relationship..,,,, she ran away from her marriage for herself that decision of her was fully for herself acha  ya bura jo bhi hota uske khud ke sath hota,, admission hota ya nhi usko khud ko ye dekhna hota but when you are in a relationship you can’t decide on behalf of other person nd even if you want to so breakup( I know it is coz of tej) give at least some valid reasons not like this one day you are so in love nd  other day you are like main kaun tu kaun🙄 Shaurya bechara bhi confuse ho jata hai  ye ladki kab kya bolti hai,  kab kya sochti  hai hai aur kab kya karti hai😬 makers have to look into this side of anokihi nd give some progress in her character 

True! You can do whatever you want when it's only about yourself. But if it's about a relationship, both the persons involved should have a say in the decision making

IFLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mona_988

Anujaaa !!! 🤗.❤️

Mere dil ki saari baatein likh de tune🤗

The problem with Anokhi is she thinks she is always correct. She doesnt want to listen to other person 's POV which is very wrong. You cannot make scenerio in your head and give punishment for that thing to the other person. She had love easily, that is why she is not fighting for it. She always got Shaurya's attention so she doesnt know how it will be to not have him around. She was never insecure about Shagun beacause she never wants to fight for Shaurya.

Now with this jealousy track she will realize that how difficult is to let go of someone whom you love so much. She will realize that painful it is when you love someone and that person goes far from you.She needs to understand Shaurya's importance.She needs to understand that every person has right to take their own decision

Abhi tak it has always been Shaurya's pagalpan for Anokhi, I hope ab humein thoda Anokhi ka pagalpan bhi dekhne ko mile

This whole track is needed for Anokhi's character growth and to open her eyes. 

Baki I will enjoy the mastermind Shaurya with his gang playing with Sabharwals and Shagun and his angst romance with Anokhi

I really hope Jo hum Soch rahe hai waise ho. This jealousy should be meaningful. Faltu Ka timepass na ho sirf. I am here for Anokhi's junoon too!! Bohot tadap liya shaurya ne, bohot prove Kar liya khudko...ab thodasa Nikki bhi mehnat le!

IFLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumi_dee

Hayy Anujaaa, you beautiful positivity ka bhandaar!!👏👏😍 Can I say I love you soo much for writing this!❤️❤️😍🤗🤗 I have nothing of substance to add on, you wrote and explained everything so well. 😍 Now it makes me actually excited to look forward to see how Anokhi changes. All this while we were focused on SS and his Soch, his metamorphosis. We did know that Anokhi had her share of issues too but totally swept them under the rug as we knew she always stood for what’s right.

She fully trusts Shaurya and knows that if he gets to know about what BP told her, he’d happily still choose just her. It’s his sacrifice that she doesn’t want, but ended up being the one to sacrifice instead.🤪 

I was trying to blame her drastic one-sided decisions , lack of communication on her age. I was hoping she’d breakdown and confide in someone soon! But your words now make perfect sense..

There's always a huge difference in self-inflicted tadap and tadap inflicted by the other person. We feel for Shaurya's tadap because that is not in his control. Whereas, Anokhi's tadap so far has been self-inflicted where she decides to distance herself from him due to various reasons. Anokhi needs to go through this tadap to understand what it feels like when your partner makes decisions about your love life and doesn't consider your opinion, she needs to go through this tadap to reach that level of trust and confidence in Shaurya which Shaurya has in her, she needs to go through this tadap to feel that paglo wala passionate love for him.

👏🙌👏 We saw a few glimpses of her Tadap during Shaurya’s accident and when he was kidnapped. But she needs to realize that simply shutting a person out of your life without considering their viewpoint is not the solution.  
So we’ll patiently wait for our  patakha girl to come back to her senses !! Until then, we have Shauhir to fall back on😎😍😁

Thanks for readkng love🤗

Her age is definitely a factor. But more than that, it's her stubbornness and if I may say, her feminism is also a reason for this. Most of the strong feminists have this superiority complex and ego that they don't need a man, they can manage everything on their own. There is a small line between feminism and pseudo feminism and it often gets crossed by feminists. That is the case with Anokhi at times. She needs Aastha to blow some sense in her head that even if she is strong enough, some battles are to be fought together!!

Yes yes I am a new fan of Shauhir and I totally want more of them in this track😆 I can imagine shaurya going overboard with his acting and Ahir controlling his professor🤣 And then Ahir will be like Kitna pareshaan karoge professor bechari anokhi ji ko...n prof will be like listen ACP, this doesn't concern you, she is my wife😆

IFLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallukumari

👏I just want to say..........AMAZING WRITE UP!! You just have a way with words but also you're sooo  organized in your thoughts. Were you a speech and debate champion? Are you a lawyer?😉

I'm going to write another post that is more point for point because thesis writing is my hobby!! And I got more than 11 hours to kill until the next episode!

Thank you❤️

Haha no, last speech I gave must have been in my schooling years...the ones written by mom🤣

And I am not a debate champion at all, I am very poor at doing arguments!

Not a lawyer as well, I am auditor by profession😆

Checking your detailed post soon! You guys are lucky to get the new episode at night. Our entire day gets wasted in discussing the episode and BTSs and kaam reh jaata hai😆

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IFLove

I really hope Jo hum Soch rahe hai waise ho. This jealousy should be meaningful. Faltu Ka timepass na ho sirf. I am here for Anokhi's junoon too!! Bohot tadap liya shaurya ne, bohot prove Kar liya khudko...ab thodasa Nikki bhi mehnat le!

I am hoping kuch acha nikal ke aae iss track se 🤞

I dont want it to go itv route. wahi jhisa pita drama nahi chahiye.

Shaurya ki aankhein aur dewana pan aaj dekhke mai ready hun ki ye track thoda lamba bhi chale toh.

Anokhi needs to grow up 🥺

IFLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavs_157

Thank you for this post Anuja. It was much needed. 🤗

Anuja smiley31 how beautifully you write Yaar!

Firstly thanks for writing this. I was in a blah mood after the episode. Coz I really thought she won’t give in so easily. I was disappointed. I forgot about her fight or flight attitude. N she is as impulsive as Shaurya if not more. Plus her words to Shaurya were really very harsh(I know she didn’t mean them, nor do I doubt her love), but she is impulsive with her words and they cut deep. So all together I was feeling meh after the episode. Even though I know everything will be sorted, plus the trp news irritated me. But your post picked me up. How positively you explained everything.

This is what forum is for, isn't it? We discuss here and see the picture in a better light? I am glad my post helped you!🤗 About trp, I don't give a flying f*ck about it, I stressed about it a lot in my previous shows and saw how that whole thing is not our hands at all! So I don't even check the trp! Mujhe abhi thodi der pehle samjha itna difference hua hai rival show k sath😆

Exactly! I really do not like this about her. She makes up her mind and refuses to talk to the other person, or give them an opportunity to present their side. I am not discounting Shaurya’s mistakes. But, that doesn’t negate hers. Especially when it comes to Shaurya, she has always judged one sided and made decisions one sided. Before, they were not in a relationship, it was ok. It was her decision to take. But, now it was not ok to take a decision that too on his behalf. About something that effects his life as well. His breakdown today was so hard to watch. A man who wouldn’t say one sorry to Aahir was literally begging him, begging him to find her, worrying about her safety. I really don’t appreciate what Anokhi did. And I am glad Babli and Aahir pointed it out to her. But she dismissed them as well. This attitude of hers needs to change.

I often try not to compare their love for eachother. But in episodes like today's, I feel Anokhi's love is not even close to what Shaurya's love for her is! Or it is, but she herself is yet to realise it! Shaurya made mistakes, but he owns up to them. Anokhi just doesn't realise her mistakesThat's right, until you take decisions about yourself, it's ok. But once you are in a relationship, you have to take every decision mutually, for that matter, I would say, you have to take decisions about yourself as well after discussing with your partner.

Yes! Shaurya for all his impulsiveness and flaws. Trying to be a better person, for her. 

@red Very true. He is accepting his mistakes and taking steps towards rectifying them. Now Anokhi needs to do the same.

I hope Aastha is there to guide her in this! Just how Shaurya had Shaan to scold him for acting without her consent and then Aastha to tell him to fight this out together...I hope Anokhi has a guardian too. And only Aastha can fit the bill as she won't give a damn about what babli and Ahir and even shaurya say Bolne hi nahi degi inme se kisiko

Yes! She has trust issues and she has her reasons for that I agree. But when in a relationship you have to give a little, you have to take the first step towards trust, especially when the other person is trying so hard.

She only trusts Shaurya's love for her after seeing his efforts to please her. But she doesn't trust his capabilities. She doesn't trust him to be capable of discussing something with, capable of making right decisions, capable of finding out solutions! It's her feminist mind that does overtime at times, she ends up thinking she doesn't need a man and she is good on her own

I completely agree. I have no doubt in her love for him. That poor girl was cutting her palm with her nails when she was hurting him.

And I also understand her need to take some time. That’s completely ok and normal. But not telling him that is not ok. Not talking to him is not ok. Not letting him explain is not ok n not telling him the truth is also not ok.

Ikr!! Babli was telling her how Shaurya was freaking out. Fir bhi isse daya nahi aayi bechare pe!! She has seen him going bonkers if she walks off for a second or doesn't allow him to touch her. He has told her thousand times how he can't control himself if she distances herself from him. How did she have the guts to do this to him ya! It was absolutely uncalled for! Sach mein sakhth laundi hai yeh!!

👏👏👏completely agree to every word you said here. I was not in for the jealousy track. Mainly coz I didn’t want Shagun in the picture. But I guess it’s not about Shagun at all here. It’s about Shaurya choosing someone else over her, that will be rude awakening to her. It will shake her conscious and subconscious mind, which has the belief that no matter what, Shaurya will come back to her. Till she is not jerked out of that comfort zone, she will not understand the folly of not confiding, discussing and listening to him.

Right! It's not about Shagun, shaurya will not make it about Shagun! Yeh shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani hai aur isme Jo bhi hoga, unka hi hoga!! Shaurya has borne this pain of imagining her going out of his life and that's what has made him value her presence more. Anokhi is in a slumber...she needs this wake up call as well!!

This is pure gold!! There is a huge difference between self inflected suffering and suffering inflicted by others. Like there is a lot of difference in being self less and self sacrificing. 

Right! To avoid sacrifices Shaurya has to make, she sacrificed herself If her love was selfless, she wouldn't bother about the family which is good for nothing, she would let them break the ties with him and then she would do everything that's possible under this sky to keep her man's happiness and honour...even if it took "compromising" (not changing) on her own dreams for a while. Pushing your love in a pit of ingrate and dominating people in the name of family was never a good thought for someone she loves!

Yes Anokhi needs to go through the same motions of love as Shaurya did, she never had to go behind him coz he always came to her first. She needs fo see him walk away to know how big of a mistake she made. You are right, she herself doesn’t know the depth of her love for him. Coz she always masks it, suppresses it. Always denies it. She knows the value of career, so she fought for it. She is yet to understand the value of love. And she needs to go through this suffering to understand it

True! Even if she says she wants love n career both, still she puts her career before love. She still cannot put them both on equal levels. As shaurya walks away from her, she will realise what pain she inflicted on him everytime she walked away from him. She needs to feel that pain! No, this is not my sadistic expectation, I just want her realise the effect her actions cause on others!

I was not in for her jealousy. But now I am all in. She will try to deny it and Shaurya will tease it out of her. smiley42

I knew many of you didn't want the jealousy track, so I was indeed skeptical about making this post in the fear of being left out😆 But I am glad you all took it in a positive light! This jealousy track will be different than other ITV serials where the sautans keep challenging and mocking eachother for a man. Anokhi is too dignified to do that, it won't happen here. Yahaan Jo bhi hoga, pati patni k beech hoga...and I am all for showcase of jealousy in front of your own husband...it's pretty natural, happens among real life couples too! Also, Shaurya's antics are definitely gonna make it fun!!

Yes!!! This last paragraph, took away all remnants of my blahness and now I am pumped to see this track as well. I don’t think Shagun will be involved in the plan much. N with Aastha in the picture, everything will be fine. I am looking forward to everything you mentioned ending with their reconciliation. smiley42 

Not to forget, Aastha doesn't trust Shagun one bit. She didn't believe Shaurya when he said Shagun was ok with the news about shakhi marriage. So she won't let him disclose everything to Shagun! Shagun either won't know anything at all, only her name will be used in front of Anokhi. Or Shaurya knows she is the behind the meme, he took her name today while talking to Shaan, so he has his doubts I feel, so he will use her as a pawn and she deserves to be used! 4 din beech hava mein udegi Shagun aur fir shaurya zameen par leke aaega use!!

IFLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fedex-

Thank you for making this post! 🤗I haven’t watched this week’s episodes yet but I have been wanting Anokhi to realise that no love worth having is as easy as it seems. I love my jugni but she also needs to work with her man to find a solution instead of giving their love up. ❤️

I know she is blind sided by the fact that he has to give up a lot to be with her especially his family and his job! She is trying to be un-selfish but for once I want to see the jugni in her and fight everyone and anyone for their love! She can have a career and his love both. Why should she have to choose? 

I think jugni fighting for their love is kept for after wedding track. Tej Sabherwal will make sure he does what he told her yesterday. At that time she will fight for both of them! Fingers crossed! I am happy for some reason that they are showing their struggle on every front before the wedding itself. They will get married only after fighting against every odd so that they don't face stupid itv manipulation and sacrifice drama post marriage that leads to the guy being a dumb furniture and girl being a doormat.

Thanks for reading🤗

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

res 

will be back

Ananyaa160198 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IFLove

Many of us are disappointed with the way Anokhi has behaved today. I am too. But if we look back, she has always been like this. She listens to one side of the story, cooks up something in her mind without discussing with the right person and takes a decision. She only heard Aastha's side of the story and believed that Shaurya was wrong and would lecture him to treat Aastha respectufully. She only listened to the gosspis about Shagun in college, saw him with her and decided that Shaurya was lying to her. She heard the engagement announcement in Goa and decided that Shaurya betrayed her and broke up. Shaurya went missing and she decided that he has run away from the problem. She learnt about Shaurya's soch from Shagun and she decided he will be the same with her as well without discussing it with him. Shaurya behaves impulsively too, but he is willing to discuss at least after doing whatever he wants to do. Anokhi just doesn't want to discuss with him anything, neither before nor after the problem. Again, she has done the same thing. She was not at all out of character today.

And this is the journey now Anokhi has to take. She needs to grow up to understand what communication means, why it is necessary. Shaurya has learnt from his mistakes, he is supporting her in her ambitions, he is taking stand for her, he is "trying" to communicate, he is not leaving her alone! Every wrong that he did before the marriage, now he is trying to make it right. Today he also accepted for her sake that just putting the sindoor didn't make it a marriage! Now its Anokhi's turn to learn from her mistakes and work on it.

Anokhi's biggest issues are that she doesn't discuss anything with Shaurya, she thinks only her decisions are always right, she doesn't trust Shaurya enough to make right decisions for both of them.

I don't mean to say that she has taken his love for granted but she is very secure about his love. Yes, she had insecurities about Shagun, but she was insecure about him being able to take a stand for her. She never had insecurities that he will go for Shagun. She very well knows how much he loves her and he will come to her, come what may! So she always takes the easy route of cutting off from him as soon as there's a problem. She is sure that this won't break there relationship, this will just get her some time for herself to think about it. She can take as much time as she wants and Shaurya is ready to give her that time always, all she should do is tell him that she needs time and once she has decided something, she should discuss it with him. Not talking to him and not letting him explain is not the way!

With the upcoming jealousy track, she will realise what it feels like to imagine him really going away from her. Even when he was sick or kidnapped or even when he was found and separated by Badi Maa, she had seen him willing to come back to her only and so, she was still hopeful in her subconscious mind. But when she sees him choosing Shagun by himself, she will get that much needed jerk that he is not going to accept her decisions now. She will question him, she will try to reason out, she will try to discuss! Even if she took the decision now, she knows he will not leave her...and she is quite comfortable in that thought subconsciously. If the thought of leaving him too couldn't force her talk to him, him actually leaving her will only show her the right way! The reality of not having him to impose her opinions on will only make her learn to respectfully listen to his opinions.

There's always a huge difference in self-inflicted tadap and tadap inflicted by the other person. We feel for Shaurya's tadap because that is not in his control. Whereas, Anokhi's tadap so far has been self-inflicted where she decides to distance herself from him due to various reasons. Anokhi needs to go through this tadap to understand what it feels like when your partner makes decisions about your love life and doesn't consider your opinion, she needs to go through this tadap to reach that level of trust and confidence in Shaurya which Shaurya has in her, she needs to go through this tadap to feel that paglo wala passionate love for him. She herself is not aware of the depth of love she feels for Shaurya, otherwise she wouldn't have given up on him this easily, the way she didn't give up on her career. She needs to go through this tadap to understand that love should not be blind, yet it should not be subjected to any conditions, nor should any condition decide its fate.

PS - Apart from this, I am obviously excited for this track to see Shaurya's swagger and his cuteness to make her jealous 😉

Also, given the fact that Shaurya doubted about Shagun today, it means he is not blindly trusting her yet. Also, she was not a part of his team in the bts released yesterday. And above all, I trust Shaurya is smart and he would take all precautions not to get himself trapped in his own plan ending up with Shagun. So I am least bothered about Shagun's motives and her doing chance pe dance in this track. Shaurya along with his parents, Babli and Ahir has started a big game and it will turn the entire Sabherwal house including Shagun upside down. Jealous Anokhi, Shaurya's swagger, Shauhir friendship, Shagun's delusion crashing down, Kanchan having a last laugh at Devi, BM-BP falling flat on their face and Shaan Aastha sweeping their son under the nose of BM-BP...its going to be a track worth cheering for. Get ready with your pop-corns, Dramebaaz Shaurya Sabherwal's drama is going to unfold. Bring it on, cvs!!🥳

Rightly said!🙌

By going through this phase only anokhi will realise the real importance of shaurya in her life! And that how much she tries, she also cannot live without him! 😭😭 and also until now we have only seen shaurya's yearning for anokhi, now anokhi yearning for Shaurya will be a treat to watch!🤧🤧

And about shakhi they are soulmates, no matter how far they will go from each other, they will always revert back to one another only.🌈

Remember jo tera hoyega, zaroor aayega! Chahe kinni bhi o yaara chala dur jayega! Jo tera howega zaroor aayega!❤

Edited by Ananyaa160198 - 2 years ago