Posted: 2 years ago

Many of us are disappointed with the way Anokhi has behaved today. I am too. But if we look back, she has always been like this. She listens to one side of the story, cooks up something in her mind without discussing with the right person and takes a decision. She only heard Aastha's side of the story and believed that Shaurya was wrong and would lecture him to treat Aastha respectufully. She only listened to the gosspis about Shagun in college, saw him with her and decided that Shaurya was lying to her. She heard the engagement announcement in Goa and decided that Shaurya betrayed her and broke up. Shaurya went missing and she decided that he has run away from the problem. She learnt about Shaurya's soch from Shagun and she decided he will be the same with her as well without discussing it with him. Shaurya behaves impulsively too, but he is willing to discuss at least after doing whatever he wants to do. Anokhi just doesn't want to discuss with him anything, neither before nor after the problem. Again, she has done the same thing. She was not at all out of character today.

And this is the journey now Anokhi has to take. She needs to grow up to understand what communication means, why it is necessary. Shaurya has learnt from his mistakes, he is supporting her in her ambitions, he is taking stand for her, he is "trying" to communicate, he is not leaving her alone! Every wrong that he did before the marriage, now he is trying to make it right. Today he also accepted for her sake that just putting the sindoor didn't make it a marriage! Now its Anokhi's turn to learn from her mistakes and work on it.

Anokhi's biggest issues are that she doesn't discuss anything with Shaurya, she thinks only her decisions are always right, she doesn't trust Shaurya enough to make right decisions for both of them.

I don't mean to say that she has taken his love for granted but she is very secure about his love. Yes, she had insecurities about Shagun, but she was insecure about him being able to take a stand for her. She never had insecurities that he will go for Shagun. She very well knows how much he loves her and he will come to her, come what may! So she always takes the easy route of cutting off from him as soon as there's a problem. She is sure that this won't break there relationship, this will just get her some time for herself to think about it. She can take as much time as she wants and Shaurya is ready to give her that time always, all she should do is tell him that she needs time and once she has decided something, she should discuss it with him. Not talking to him and not letting him explain is not the way!

With the upcoming jealousy track, she will realise what it feels like to imagine him really going away from her. Even when he was sick or kidnapped or even when he was found and separated by Badi Maa, she had seen him willing to come back to her only and so, she was still hopeful in her subconscious mind. But when she sees him choosing Shagun by himself, she will get that much needed jerk that he is not going to accept her decisions now. She will question him, she will try to reason out, she will try to discuss! Even if she took the decision now, she knows he will not leave her...and she is quite comfortable in that thought subconsciously. If the thought of leaving him too couldn't force her talk to him, him actually leaving her will only show her the right way! The reality of not having him to impose her opinions on will only make her learn to respectfully listen to his opinions.

There's always a huge difference in self-inflicted tadap and tadap inflicted by the other person. We feel for Shaurya's tadap because that is not in his control. Whereas, Anokhi's tadap so far has been self-inflicted where she decides to distance herself from him due to various reasons. Anokhi needs to go through this tadap to understand what it feels like when your partner makes decisions about your love life and doesn't consider your opinion, she needs to go through this tadap to reach that level of trust and confidence in Shaurya which Shaurya has in her, she needs to go through this tadap to feel that paglo wala passionate love for him. She herself is not aware of the depth of love she feels for Shaurya, otherwise she wouldn't have given up on him this easily, the way she didn't give up on her career. She needs to go through this tadap to understand that love should not be blind, yet it should not be subjected to any conditions, nor should any condition decide its fate.

PS - Apart from this, I am obviously excited for this track to see Shaurya's swagger and his cuteness to make her jealous 😉

Also, given the fact that Shaurya doubted about Shagun today, it means he is not blindly trusting her yet. Also, she was not a part of his team in the bts released yesterday. And above all, I trust Shaurya is smart and he would take all precautions not to get himself trapped in his own plan ending up with Shagun. So I am least bothered about Shagun's motives and her doing chance pe dance in this track. Shaurya along with his parents, Babli and Ahir has started a big game and it will turn the entire Sabherwal house including Shagun upside down. Jealous Anokhi, Shaurya's swagger, Shauhir friendship, Shagun's delusion crashing down, Kanchan having a last laugh at Devi, BM-BP falling flat on their face and Shaan Aastha sweeping their son under the nose of BM-BP...its going to be a track worth cheering for. Get ready with your pop-corns, Dramebaaz Shaurya Sabherwal's drama is going to unfold. Bring it on, cvs!!🥳

Samajh aa gaya..

Aaj jitna roye utna sukoon aaya, utna jyada pyaar aaya aur dono pe..

They were hurting so much.. They cried and made us cry with them..

This short separation is going to teach them a lot, they will learn to value each other more, be stronger for each other when they come together again..

Edited by Jiggy7 - 2 years ago

Hope

This is what your post gave me. 

Hope for better days. 

Edited by mehr05 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by IFLove

Many of us are disappointed with the way Anokhi has behaved today. I am too. But if we look back, she has always been like this. She listens to one side of the story, cooks up something in her mind without discussing with the right person and takes a decision. She only heard Aastha's side of the story and believed that Shaurya was wrong and would lecture him to treat Aastha respectufully. She only listened to the gosspis about Shagun in college, saw him with her and decided that Shaurya was lying to her. She heard the engagement announcement in Goa and decided that Shaurya betrayed her and broke up. Shaurya went missing and she decided that he has run away from the problem. She learnt about Shaurya's soch from Shagun and she decided he will be the same with her as well without discussing it with him. Shaurya behaves impulsively too, but he is willing to discuss at least after doing whatever he wants to do. Anokhi just doesn't want to discuss with him anything, neither before nor after the problem. Again, she has done the same thing. She was not at all out of character today.

And this is the journey now Anokhi has to take. She needs to grow up to understand what communication means, why it is necessary. Shaurya has learnt from his mistakes, he is supporting her in her ambitions, he is taking stand for her, he is "trying" to communicate, he is not leaving her alone! Every wrong that he did before the marriage, now he is trying to make it right. Today he also accepted for her sake that just putting the sindoor didn't make it a marriage! Now its Anokhi's turn to learn from her mistakes and work on it.

Anokhi's biggest issues are that she doesn't discuss anything with Shaurya, she thinks only her decisions are always right, she doesn't trust Shaurya enough to make right decisions for both of them.

I don't mean to say that she has taken his love for granted but she is very secure about his love. Yes, she had insecurities about Shagun, but she was insecure about him being able to take a stand for her. She never had insecurities that he will go for Shagun. She very well knows how much he loves her and he will come to her, come what may! So she always takes the easy route of cutting off from him as soon as there's a problem. She is sure that this won't break there relationship, this will just get her some time for herself to think about it. She can take as much time as she wants and Shaurya is ready to give her that time always, all she should do is tell him that she needs time and once she has decided something, she should discuss it with him. Not talking to him and not letting him explain is not the way!

With the upcoming jealousy track, she will realise what it feels like to imagine him really going away from her. Even when he was sick or kidnapped or even when he was found and separated by Badi Maa, she had seen him willing to come back to her only and so, she was still hopeful in her subconscious mind. But when she sees him choosing Shagun by himself, she will get that much needed jerk that he is not going to accept her decisions now. She will question him, she will try to reason out, she will try to discuss! Even if she took the decision now, she knows he will not leave her...and she is quite comfortable in that thought subconsciously. If the thought of leaving him too couldn't force her talk to him, him actually leaving her will only show her the right way! The reality of not having him to impose her opinions on will only make her learn to respectfully listen to his opinions.

There's always a huge difference in self-inflicted tadap and tadap inflicted by the other person. We feel for Shaurya's tadap because that is not in his control. Whereas, Anokhi's tadap so far has been self-inflicted where she decides to distance herself from him due to various reasons. Anokhi needs to go through this tadap to understand what it feels like when your partner makes decisions about your love life and doesn't consider your opinion, she needs to go through this tadap to reach that level of trust and confidence in Shaurya which Shaurya has in her, she needs to go through this tadap to feel that paglo wala passionate love for him. She herself is not aware of the depth of love she feels for Shaurya, otherwise she wouldn't have given up on him this easily, the way she didn't give up on her career. She needs to go through this tadap to understand that love should not be blind, yet it should not be subjected to any conditions, nor should any condition decide its fate.

PS - Apart from this, I am obviously excited for this track to see Shaurya's swagger and his cuteness to make her jealous 😉

Also, given the fact that Shaurya doubted about Shagun today, it means he is not blindly trusting her yet. Also, she was not a part of his team in the bts released yesterday. And above all, I trust Shaurya is smart and he would take all precautions not to get himself trapped in his own plan ending up with Shagun. So I am least bothered about Shagun's motives and her doing chance pe dance in this track. Shaurya along with his parents, Babli and Ahir has started a big game and it will turn the entire Sabherwal house including Shagun upside down. Jealous Anokhi, Shaurya's swagger, Shauhir friendship, Shagun's delusion crashing down, Kanchan having a last laugh at Devi, BM-BP falling flat on their face and Shaan Aastha sweeping their son under the nose of BM-BP...its going to be a track worth cheering for. Get ready with your pop-corns, Dramebaaz Shaurya Sabherwal's drama is going to unfold. Bring it on, cvs!!🥳

Totally agreed. You have written it so beautifully, Anuja 🤗

I just hope this won't land Shaurya in trouble. I don’t know how CVs are going to handle the college people. If they get to know, SS and Nikki both will be in a big mess. I also don't Shaurya to act all lovey-dovey around Shagun, pulling Shagun towards him or those things he does with Anokhi only to make her jealous, she just need to see the indifferent side of him like he was before.

Edited by pratikshaa100 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by pratikshaa100

Totally agreed. You have written it so beautifully, Anuja 🤗

I just hope this won't land Shaurya in trouble. I don’t know how CVs are going to handle the college people. If they get to know, SS and Nikki both will be in a big mess. I also don't Shaurya to act all lovey-dovey around Shagun, pulling Shagun towards him or those things he does with Anokhi only to make her jealous, she just need to see the indifferent side of him like he was before.

I think this is how it will be. He definitely won't act lovey dovey with Shagun that it will in turn hurt Anokhi. He knows she is capable of running away in stead of coming closer if she gets really mad😆 So he will draw the boundaries. Also, he won't act too much because he knows Anokhi is smart enough to catch his act. He will either behave indifferent or will say ki BM k against jaake dekh liya maine, ab main wahi karunga jo wo kehti hai. Because he knows Anokhi won't believe that his love for her vanished overnight.

I toh even doubt Shagun ko kitna involve karega yeh game mein. There's just one bts where we can see him in SH...warna toh I would have believed k sirf Shagun k naam pe stories banaega yeh, asal mein kuch nahi hoga. But since he is in SH, he will put up an act there. Lets hope he smartly manages Shagun. Also, Aastha is there in his team, she won't let him disclose the plan to Shagun as she doubts Shagun's friendly and understanding behaviour.

🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Next page pe comment hai mera

Edited by Mona_988 - 2 years ago

Really liked every words of your writing... beautifully written 👌 Actually nothing left for me to add after reading your post everything i wanted to say from long time is written by you here 

I will add only little things that I want  to see some character growth in anokhi as well...  she is still same from that date night she hasn’t changed  at all,, she is still listening at one person nd understanding all by herself nd then passing the judgment or deciding about their relationship without consulting other person who has equally invested his emotions into this relationship..,,,, she ran away from her marriage for herself that decision of her was fully for herself acha  ya bura jo bhi hota uske khud ke sath hota,, admission hota ya nhi usko khud ko ye dekhna hota but when you are in a relationship you can’t decide on behalf of other person nd even if you want to so breakup( I know it is coz of tej) give at least some valid reasons not like this one day you are so in love nd  other day you are like main kaun tu kaun🙄 Shaurya bechara bhi confuse ho jata hai  ye ladki kab kya bolti hai,  kab kya sochti  hai hai aur kab kya karti hai😬 makers have to look into this side of anokihi nd give some progress in her character 

Feel good post. 

Thanks for making this post. 

Anujaaa !!! 🤗.❤️

Mere dil ki saari baatein likh de tune🤗

The problem with Anokhi is she thinks she is always correct. She doesnt want to listen to other person 's POV which is very wrong. You cannot make scenerio in your head and give punishment for that thing to the other person. She had love easily, that is why she is not fighting for it. She always got Shaurya's attention so she doesnt know how it will be to not have him around. She was never insecure about Shagun beacause she never wants to fight for Shaurya.

Now with this jealousy track she will realize that how difficult is to let go of someone whom you love so much. She will realize that painful it is when you love someone and that person goes far from you.She needs to understand Shaurya's importance.She needs to understand that every person has right to take their own decision

Abhi tak it has always been Shaurya's pagalpan for Anokhi, I hope ab humein thoda Anokhi ka pagalpan bhi dekhne ko mile

This whole track is needed for Anokhi's character growth and to open her eyes. 

Baki I will enjoy the mastermind Shaurya with his gang playing with Sabharwals and Shagun and his angst romance with Anokhi