When will Samrat return? - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Why u want to destroy samrat's peace , he is at best phrase currently. I hope when samrat comes virat goes in MIA.

Samrat aake kya karega karna usse sai ke liye cheerleading hi hai.

As I could not understand d dialogue but by expression I could only understand samrat never entertained drama of pakhi , he was bit stern with her.

Samrat would want to divorce pakhi but sai gave him suggestion to give his marriage chance🤪

@bold

🤢 ye kya ha
Ek hi to ummeed thi 

Originally posted by AninditaB

Abhi time hai.. approx 2 months

The actor who plays Samrat has such beautiful eyes

I am opening a thirst thread whenever he returns although I can’t continue watching this show till then because real BB will be on TV 

Originally posted by NoraSM

I am opening a thirst thread whenever he returns although I can’t continue watching this show till then because real BB will be on TV 

In his IG account fans requested him to come soon & take Pakhi's class 😆

Originally posted by Spicyfood

In his IG account fans requested him to come soon & take Pakhi's class 😆

Fans are weird

They take stand against domestic violence but cheer or ask husbands of women, who are against Sai, to take their “class” 

I find this whole notion of husband taking wife’s class very regressive 

Originally posted by MSgayatri

Bechara Vedi ke saath phas Gaya hai... Let him enjoy shaanti till the time it lasts ,😂😂😂😂

But what about me? I want to see him on the show, aise hi stalking karte dikha do

Fans are weird

They take stand against domestic violence but cheer or ask husbands of women, who are against Sai, to take their “class” 

I find this whole notion of husband taking wife’s class very regressive 

No they didn't mean domestic violence. They requested him to come soon revealed Pakhi's intention & give her divorce.

Originally posted by Spicyfood

No they didn't mean domestic violence. They requested him to come soon revealed Pakhi's intention & give her divorce.

As someone who likes Samrat, I hope he stays away from Sai, Pakhi and Virat’s mess and divorces Pakhi otherwise either he’ll be dead or Puppet 

Yes he's really cute 

@bold

🤢 ye kya ha
Ek hi to ummeed thi 

I read when sai will ask  samrat to accept pakhi that time he will point out hypocrisy of sai of not accepting virat herself 🤣

By seeing samrat's behaviour with pakhi I want somehow sai gets married to samrat  meine umeed band li Samrat se only to get disappointed coz I know it's not possible😭

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

I read when sai will ask  samrat to accept pakhi that time he will point out hypocrisy of sai of not accepting virat herself 🤣

By seeing samrat's behaviour with pakhi I want somehow sai gets married to samrat  meine umeed band li Samrat se only to get disappointed coz I know it's not possible😭

At times I feel two broken ppl can heal each other better..... Sai and samrat might have been great togather. 

But sai calls him Dada even in his absence and will not think otherwise for him 

U should write a fiction with this idea. 👍👍