NEW PROMO. MARRIAGE PROPOSAL. - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

What will prompt Ishqi to accept tis?🤪

Originally posted by war_is_peace

propsed on knee? on floor begging?, ki hug karke? ☺️

On knee😆

This is the link to the video (might need a SonyLiv sign up or subscription)

https://www.sonyliv.com/shows/ishk-par-zor-nahi-1700000700/ishqi-leaves-for-singapore-1000120317?watch=true

Ahaan and Kartik in the same dress as the airport BTS with Aaoge Jab Tum that was on social media a few days ago.

Watched it

It was indeed a promo shoot as a sequence of dialogues and scenes were random. I guess Ishqi's dialogue of trust comes before he goes to airport. 

Ahaan was in his sherwani. I wonder why did we have pilot look. When would he change to it as he found Ishqi before only?

from wat i could understand he was frantically searching for her at the airport. then he proposed on knee and shee walked away. then he ran after her and held her hand and proposed again. 

Edited by war_is_peace - 2 years ago

But why is she going to Singapore? job mil gayi kya?😆

Just saw the promo on sonyliv its nice and I liked how Ahaan realized all his mistakes❤️ tumpe trust na karne ki galti, tumse sabkuch chin ne ki galti, aur apni feelings na batane ki galti❤️

Kya AVM ko ek mauka dogi?❤️

It gave me so many feels❤️

Par did Ahaan really break up with Rhea?😲🥳 as he is asking Ishqi to marry him?

So the pictures we saw yesterday are from Ishqaan Haldi. 👀

I dont hv sony liv appp...someone pls record and share🙏🙏

Originally posted by kankabhor

Watched it

It was indeed a promo shoot as a sequence of dialogues and scenes were random. I guess Ishqi's dialogue of trust comes before he goes to airport. 

Ahaan was in his sherwani. I wonder why did we have pilot look. When would he change to it as he found Ishqi before only?

Is the pilot look Ishqi's imagination?😆 promo se aise laga jaise Ahaan ke isi dress mein maan jaegi🤣

Originally posted by bhshre95

But why is she going to Singapore? job mil gayi kya?😆

Just saw the promo on sonyliv its nice and I liked how Ahaan realized all his mistakes❤️ tumpe trust na karne ki galti, tumse sabkuch chin ne ki galti, aur apni feelings na batane ki galti❤️

Kya AVM ko ek mauka dogi?❤️

It gave me so many feels❤️

Par did Ahaan really break up with Rhea?😲🥳 as he is asking Ishqi to marry him?

Break up to karke aaya hoga nai to Ishqi sar phod degi😆