Pandya Store

Pandya Phamily TRACTOR! HA!

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣

This episode was was...

THIS TRACK HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO WITH IT? This could have been used as a Rishimendra redemption arc later on...

WHY DHARMENDRA...WHY???

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US? 🤣🤣

I want to know what the writers are taking cause I need some of that too in my life! 🤣🤣

Were there any good points? 🤣🤣🤣

LMAOOOOOOOOO!

Good Points:

• Rishimendra and Cheetah Dev were the stars...despite Rishimendra's 180 in 2 minutes 🤣

• Rishimendra on the tractor 🤣

• Dhara's chutney started...SasuMaa had the ingredients ready: 4 cups full of taunts, 2 spoons full of Gaumbi defence, 3 bowls of the gang begging SasuMaa, 5 ladles of asking for Dhara's justifications!

• Rishimendra got credit for the rescue...which was nice but I AM IN WTF MODE TODAY! smiley37

• YO I AM TRYING SO HARD TO FIND GOOD THINGS...THERE WAS NOTHING! 🤣

Bad Points:

• Ermm...the whole episode! 
  • I need something to help me forget this! 🤣

• Yadoon Ki Baraat playing after the rescue AHAHAHAHA! Did anyone else burst out laughing! 🤣 
  • Why was Rishimendra crying for 

• Oh look, it looks like Dhara got the credit....for something she didn't do....instead of punishment...for something she did do! 🤢

• The Dhara Chutney was basically anti-climatic...we never got to the end!  This was us:

• Anita-toerag got rescued....I wish she hadn't!🤣

• Rishimendra got accepted...except it was too soon! 🤣

Precap: I have no words... I am guessing the danda lover is getting saved...her devars ki badolat! 👎🏼

The writers missed out big time on a redemption arc for both Rishimendra and Dhara! And a good lesson that even elders can be wrong! 🤢DISAPPOINTED! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Even I started laughing when they played Yaadon Ki Baarat after the rescue!! 🤣😆

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

James mcAvoy gif is hilarious🤣

Waise toh saray he hain🤣

Agree with the dhara getting credit and not punishment. It just pissed me off so badly🤬🤬

Bhabhi aap sahi thi my foot😡

Thanks to your gifs even that seems fuuny now🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

🤣🤣🤣 Bassssssss 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

My saviour🤣

These are much needed respite after today's pukw worthy dhara chutney🤢

the gifs are damn funny🤣🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Hana👏 🤣🤣🤣 

Ek hi line me bolungi toh, aaj ke episode ne meri bolte bandh kar dhi😆

I am not the one who always wants to see Shiva-Raavi scenes. I will take what they give me. I also want to see a good family story. I also look for logical things in the show 😆 which is the biggest mistake you should not do while watching ITV shows🤣

But where do I begin today

Shiva- Raavi- after what they went through almost near death experience, how are they able to still only limp around😆 If I was stuck in a collapsed building like that, am not sure I would have survived, even if I survived, would have been airlifted to the hospital😆

Raavi passed out and Rishita could revive her just by spraying the water from the Kalash😆 

This scene alone pushed back all the BW movies to the last place for being the most dumbest thing ever to be shown😆

I could not accept Rishu baby turning 180 into a new leaf in yesterday’s episode. But today after seeing her remove the debris with all her strength and power, din’t know what to say, upar se woh tractor bhi chala rahi thi😆 She is all in one  going to give tough competition to Dhara in deciding who is the greatest Mahaan of all times. Dhara has slight edge over her at this time but Rishu baby is catching uo to her🤣 

When Dev came to help them, she thought with a shivked expression, yeh yahan kya kar raha hai, yeh sab isski bas ki baat nahi hai😆 She knows her husband woh kitna nalayak hai😆
But one thing though, Dev is in safe hands, Rishita will protect snd take care of him fir the rest of his life, lucky guy😆

The way she was riding the tractor, super impressive, bandhi me dum hai😆

After reaching the Temple, Suman, Dhara and Gaumbi cane to know what happened😆 They immediately  started Rishita and Dhara admiration club meeting  with the opening  speech given by none other than the President if the club, Mr.Shiva Pandya🤣

Raavi also instead of worrying about herself, she is more worried about her Dhara dhi😆 One important thing sge safely brought her maguc kalash, which did not  have any dents and always  filled to the  brim with  water 😆

After a  huge natural disaster, this is the only family that escaped with just superficial wounds😆 and that’s the power of Pandya Parivar and Dhar being their Goddess. 
They pray to her everyday and her blessings prevented them all from dying 😆

When Dhara told them she is leaving as Suman said so, all she could come up with is “Ho sake tho mujhe maaf kar do”, that’s it😆 that’s all you got🤣 and Gaumbi, what kind of husband is he, didn’t even accompany her to the haveli to pack her bags or drop her till the bus stop😆 If my husband ever did that to me, don’t know what I will do😆

Dhara has the slowest walk ever, even babies walk faster than her. God’s sake even Shiva, Raavi, Krish and Dev are able to walk faster than her after going through so much🤣

precap- Dhara is not going anywhere😆

P.S: I still didn’t  get an answer to 2 questions - why Rishita came in a tractor in yesterday’s episode and why am I still watching this show?😆

HanaKB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mpks1

Hana👏 🤣🤣🤣 

Ek hi line me bolungi toh, aaj ke episode ne meri bolte bandh kar dhi😆

I am not the one who always wants to see Shiva-Raavi scenes. I will take what they give me. I also want to see a good family story. I also look for logical things in the show 😆 which is the biggest mistake you should not do while watching ITV shows🤣

But where do I begin today

Shiva- Raavi- after what they went through almost near-death experience, how are they able to still only limp around😆 If I was stuck in a collapsed building like that, am not sure I would have survived, even if I survived, would have been airlifted to the hospital😆

Raavi passed out and Rishita could revive her just by spraying the water from the Kalash😆 

This scene alone pushed back all the BW movies to the last place for being the most dumbest thing ever to be shown😆

I could not accept Rishu baby turning 180 into a new leaf in yesterday’s episode. But today after seeing her remove the debris with all her strength and power, didn't know what to say, upar se woh tractor bhi chala rahi thi😆 She is all in one going to give tough competition to Dhara in deciding who is the greatest Mahaan of all times. Dhara has slight edge over her at this time but Rishu baby is catching uo to her🤣 

When Dev came to help them, she thought with a shocked expression, yeh yahan kya kar raha hai, yeh sab isski bas ki baat nahi hai😆 She knows her husband woh kitna nalayak hai😆
But one thing though, Dev is in safe hands, Rishita will protect snd take care of him fir the rest of his life, lucky guy😆

The way she was riding the tractor, super impressive, bandhi me dum hai😆

After reaching the Temple, Suman, Dhara and Gaumbi cane to know what happened😆 They immediately  started Rishita and Dhara admiration club meeting  with the opening  speech given by none other than the President if the club, Mr.Shiva Pandya🤣

Raavi also instead of worrying about herself, she is more worried about her Dhara dhi😆 One important thing she safely brought her magic kalash, which did not  have any dents and always  filled to the  brim with  water 😆

After a  huge natural disaster, this is the only family that escaped with just superficial wounds😆 and that’s the power of Pandya Parivar and Dhar being their Goddess. 
They pray to her every day and her blessings prevented them all from dying 😆

When Dhara told them she is leaving as Suman said so, all she could come up with is “Ho sake tho mujhe maaf kar do”, that’s it😆 that’s all you got🤣 and Gaumbi, what kind of husband is he, didn’t even accompany her to the haveli to pack her bags or drop her till the bus stop😆 If my husband ever did that to me, don’t know what I will do😆

Dhara has the slowest walk ever, even babies walk faster than her. God’s sake even Shiva, Raavi, Krish and Dev are able to walk faster than her after going through so much🤣

precap- Dhara is not going anywhere😆

P.S: I still didn’t  get an answer to 2 questions - why Rishita came in a tractor in yesterday’s episode and why am I still watching this show?😆

Having logic 24/7 is not feasible but they need to make it make sense! The story is all over the place, the old magic seems to be fading I think because of the race for TRPs. Beforehand, it used to be a good pace but I think ShiVi basically exploding onto the romance couple scene also didn't help in the channel's interference! I wonder if ShiVi are more famous than GauRa! 😛

The whole building dropping on you I can ignore but like...no one comes out unscathed in such situations! The writers need a psychiatrist or a reality-checker 🤣Raavi being more worried about Dhara than Shiva is....On the other hand, the kalash water gave Raavi superpowers hence why she got up! smiley37The logic for the kalash water flew out the window...they were trying to harry potter their way in today! smiley37

The mahanta champion will always be Dhara...after all this drama is about her! 🤣Shiva praising Rishita today was like....ERMMMM wth? The stone must have fallen on his head too cause he hated Rishita until 2 episodes ago! 🤣

That apology sucked balls and I hope she does it again! THIS IS HOW NOT TO DO AN APOLOGY! 🤢

Also Gaumbi didn't even say I am also leaving...he said every man for himself 🤣 *YKB 5.0 plays sadly in the background* 🤣

I am starting to lose interest in this drama too! The magic I saw just seems gone 😭:( I don't know why I am watching either! 

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

u are hilarious and saying this again and again, i mean everyday coz u make everyone laugh....no matter how shitty the episode was, your post will make everyone laugh......🤣

i too wished that anita would have lost her memory if not dead......😡

mami is disgusting and pathetic and needs to be punished 🤬

dhara devi ki jai gatha - no ineterst at all....she is in my permanent hate list

she would be forgiven for the atrocities she did and praised for the things she isnt even responsible remotely........😡..

rishita's change was due to her love for dev but kuch hazam nahi hua😲 

shiva stealing glances at raavi was cute......only good thing for me

i loved when rishita said to krish ki chudail hoke bhi fass gaya yahan🤣

pehle he thik se rehti to we would have loved her too......

they should have maintained continuity with rishita taking dem to hospital 1st.....but sare dance party kar sakte hai aise mode mein they😲🤪

mother india ke liye taarifon ke pull bandhe and granth likhe ja rahe hai 😡

rishita should be praised coz she did save dem....dhara ne kya kiya? and she was acting worried after looking at their hurt.......aise se zyada to tumne dhoya tha maate......yaad hai ya bhul gai?😡🤬

HanaKB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maanmeet1

u are hilarious and saying this again and again, i mean everyday coz u make everyone laugh....no matter how shitty the episode was, your post will make everyone laugh......🤣

i too wished that anita would have lost her memory if not dead......😡

mami is disgusting and pathetic and needs to be punished 🤬

dhara devi ki jai gatha - no ineterst at all....she is in my permanent hate list

she would be forgiven for the atrocities she did and praised for the things she isnt even responsible remotely........😡..

rishita's change was due to her love for dev but kuch hazam nahi hua😲 

shiva stealing glances at raavi was cute......only good thing for me

i loved when rishita said to krish ki chudail hoke bhi fass gaya yahan🤣

pehle he thik se rehti to we would have loved her too......

they should have maintained continuity with rishita taking dem to hospital 1st.....but sare dance party kar sakte hai aise mode mein they😲🤪

mother india ke liye taarifon ke pull bandhe and granth likhe ja rahe hai 😡

rishita should be praised coz she did save dem....dhara ne kya kiya? and she was acting worried after looking at their hurt.......aise se zyada to tumne dhoya tha maate......yaad hai ya bhul gai?😡🤬

Rishimendra pulling out classic lines I like that! 🤣

I don't want Anita-ToeRag to die but like her vamp status was finished or so I thought! Clearly not! ☢️

AYE Danda Lover MahaPursh Mother India Dhara is one of a kind...I got my haircut today, the credit goes to Dhara for everything in my life! 🤣

True Rishita did do really well, my problem was with her dialogues, it just seemed fake coming from her after all the trouble she caused! It would have been better if she didn't say much and did the helping lmao! But maybe that's just me...or they could have used this track later on down the line for a Rishimendra redemption arc! 😆 Oh well! 🤪