Helly talks about the closure, says she was prepared..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

This was also what I said yesterday. Shifting to OTT meant limited episodes. But sadly they couldn't shoot the way they might wanted it. As the lockdown happend and Rrahul's absence. But despite all of that they were no.1 on Voot. 👍🏼

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
Ria23 thumbnail

I think we could also have been prepared. But they decided to end everything in one day. First off air then shooting ending. At least give some time to used to off sir news.

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Glad finally got to hear something from her❤️

I wish Rrahel all the best for their future endeavors.❤️

Happy that It wasn't abrupt....... Just the off-air news came as a shock and unexpected. 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just that the circumstances made it difficult and it was a surprise for viewers

Wishing them the best ❤️

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I was kinda prepared. I was prepared since Ott had come. But i will miss Rahul. And ussey zyada I am gonna miss u all. 

The best therapy to combat this is to shift to some new show...it will help u to overcome the burdensome grief.

Rubellite thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

We should have been prepared the moment we knew its shifting to OTT. Mamta and Shashu didnt want for it to end. It was all about the episode limitation..

Like Helly It wasn't a surprise for me too and I was prepared for it too and hope to see Helly in a new project very soon and good luck to Helly for her future.

Edited by S10DOT2 - 2 years ago
Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Will.miss rrahel specially rrahul helly toh.sm active hain but rra hope to see him in new project soon

Rubellite thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blueberry94

Will.miss rrahel specially rrahul helly toh.sm active hain but rra hope to see him in new project soon

....hope to see *them