just somethings i want to share - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

I will come back to this post but I just could not bare to watch last weeks and this weeks episodes because of how misogynistic Ahaan was behaving. So now that the misunderstandings have at least been resolved I’m gonna come back to this post after I watch them and let you know my thoughts. I really agree with all the points you were making about Ahaan. And one of the things that really bothers me is that people just kinda let Ahaan say and feel whatever and never truly challenge him.. maybe besides Kartik. In any case, Ahaan needs to be held responsible for his views and he also needs to apologize to Ishqui. Confessing his love is NOT enough. Everyone would go crazy about the confession and forget that Ahaan’s behaviors are not acceptable, whether they’re learned behaviors or not. 

Originally posted by Bana

Actually her having dated Mayank before is irrelevant. It does not justify Mayank’s crime one bit. The only person to whom she owed that explanation is her husband, whom she did well to inform before marriage, and Ishqi, who anyway dumped Mayank!

By bringing up that point now the writers risk giving the wrong impression that Sonu brought it upon herself by dating a bad guy.

Agree, Sonu dated a bad guy , understood that he is a bad guy and broke the relationship . 

Unfortunately, Ahaan never realized that his bff is a bad guy . In that way Sonu is smarter than Ahaan 👍🏼

I guess Mayank will be back & create trouble. Sakta is going to know about it. Hope this drama runs its full course