Posted: 2 years ago

I don’t know what kind of viewer’s view decide these TRPs coz if u will see that TRP toppers shows are those who are actually nothing but a piece of garbages they drag nd drag their stories to infinity,,, those shows ladies can be pregnant for whole two years that too without showing baby bump,, those shows ML will just stand still nd look at FL who get insulted nd humiliated by their family’s as a statue, nd in some show FL is so mahan that apne hi pati ki shadi uske EMA se karwati hai ,,, nd in one of the show  the FL who is in blindly in love with a man married off to his younger brother that too on the same day she was supposed to marry her love and viewers liked it TRP of that show  was high all time... nobody i mean it nobody bothered even to think in a rational way that ladki pe kya bitegi jisse abhi tak pyar karti thi usi ke chote bhai se shadi karegi to usko kaisa lagega at least they would have given sometimes to her to come over this tragedy but Nahh TRP aunties they love bride swap things 

And our show where FL runs away from her shadi to get her basic rights rights to education where our FL nd ML both are strong  enough to deal their problems by themselves,, where FL is not ready to sacrifice her education to get marry to the person she loves,,, where FL knows how to shut them up whenever ML family’s taunt her...,, but Nahh that doesn’t attract TRPs aunties they like FL to be illiterate nd bholi bhali nd if some how they are educated then also they like them to to behave as mahan devi full of sacrifices or in short as a doormat 

Mujhe samjh hi nhi ata TRP game🙄

Edited by Rose-13 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Rose-13

I don’t know what kind of viewer’s view decide these TRPs coz if u will see that TRP toppers shows are those who are actually nothing but a piece of garbages they drag nd drag their stories to infinity,,, those shows ladies can be pregnant for whole two years that too without showing baby bump,, those shows ML will just stand still nd look at FL who get insulted nd humiliated by their family’s as a statue, nd in some show FL is so mahan that apne hi pati ki shadi uske EMA se karwati hai ,,, nd in one of the show  the FL who is in blindly in love with a man married off to his younger brother that too on the same day she was supposed to marry her love and viewers liked it TRP of that show  was high all time... nobody i mean it nobody bothered even to think in a rational way that ladki pe kya bitegi jisse abhi tak pyar karti thi usi ke chote bhai se shadi karegi to usko kaisa lagega at least they would have given sometimes to her to come over this tragedy but Nahh TRP aunties they love bride swap things 

And our show where FL runs away from her shadi to get her basic rights rights to education where our FL nd ML both are strong  enough to deal their problems by themselves,, where FL is not ready to sacrifice her education to get marry to the person she loves,,, where FL knows how to shut them up whenever ML family’s taunt her...,, but Nahh that doesn’t attract TRPs aunties they like FL to be illiterate nd bholi bhali nd if some how they are educated then also they like them to to behave as mahan devi full of sacrifices or in short as a doormat 

Mujhe samjh hi nhi ata TRP game🙄

💯% agree

7pm me jiski trp increase hui usme bhi bride swap drama hi dikha rahe hai.

Originally posted by Tashaf_arshi

💯% agree

7pm me jiski trp increase hui usme bhi bride swap drama hi dikha rahe hai.

yes I forgot to write, good that u wrote it,, i think only these old custom  primitive kind of stories of bride swap nd forced marriage are likeable by TRP aunties... then it is good that our show will end with good stories nd happy endings,, where i can watch it again nd again after year nd year just like my all time favourite show ZGH pakistani drama 🤗

Originally posted by Abbb123

Did u guys see TRP today?  It's 1.0 n that of Udariyan is 1.4 so we r not slot leader now

I just saw a TRP post on FB... Where SAAKK TRP = 1.3, which is definitely an increase right?.. why here people r saying it decreased in some other thread. Check the link below. I am not sure what source is trustworthy.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3773828206014728/permalink/4235666929830851/?sfnsn=scwspmo

Edited by ShakhiLove - 2 years ago

Originally posted by ShakhiLove

I just saw a TRP post on FB... Where SAAKK TRP = 1.3, which is definitely an increase right?.. why here people r saying it decreased in some other thread. Check the link below. I am not sure what source is tru

no that's not correct. All other trp portals have given 1.0